[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still the pinnacle of Pokemon medium.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>26795418
I totally agree. Both atmosphere and gameplay were perfect. For anyone who hasn't played it, even if you don't normally like dungeon crawlers (I don't) I recommend it. Favorite pokemon game hands-down.

That being said, I'm playing Super Mystery Dungeon but set it aside the first dungeon after Yveltal showed up.
Is it worth finishing? Because the Guild characters feel a little more half-assed and the absence of a recruitment system turns me off, and there really isn't any atmosphere (although I get this is probably just harder to establish in 3D games).
>>
>>26796113
>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XDDDDD
>>
>>26796525
>Guild characters feel a little more half-assed
They were just walking verbal-tics in Explorers who did fuck all in spite of having so much screen time. The Super guild felt a little vanilla, but they at least felt like people who took an active role in the plot.

Not played Sky, so I'm assuming they get fleshed out a lot more in the episodes
>>
>>26796113
What does this post even mean? That you disagree with his opinion? What does that have to do with reddit or--

Ah. Reddit spotted. Squawk ident and report east to suicide.
>>
>>26796525
If you are playing it for the story, fucking dump it right now.
That game has a great post-game, great gameplay and overal more depth regarding dungeon mechanics, but the story is so damn animu and baddly writen that hovers ont he verge of being cringeworthy.
If you are enjoying the gameplay, just rush through the story and keep playing.

Sky has much better story, characters and Shipping , but it's hard to go back to it after playing SMD.
>>
File: Pingu.gif (298KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pingu.gif
298KB, 476x360px
>>26797467
Gates had a much better story and characters than both Sky and Super
>>
:^)
>>
>>26797506
That gif is oddly hypnotic
>>
>>26795418
Lol no faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.