[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 250x350px
Find a flaw.
>>
Lack of variety of catchable mons
>>
>>26794550
And we're done here, next thread
>>
Didn't sell.
>>
No physical special split
Every battle was a double battle but the player had little access to integral double battle moves like protect, battles ended up playing like singles anyway
umbreon and espeon are pretty poor starting pokemon because dark and psychic have few interactions with most types
Garbage pokemon selection, I guarantee most player teams were umbreon, espeon, a johto starter and the three beasts
Very low incentive to bring shadow pokemon over to your main game (aside from some specific Johto mon), could've been cool if they got awesome exclusive moves but most just get refresh
>>
>>26794531

Groudon and Kyogre are on the bos but neither can be caught in game.

A weird focus on gen 2 legendaries despite being gen 3
>>
>>26794577
It's mainly to cater to early genfags and to advertize that you can complete some more of the dex by buying the game back then.

>>26794531
Terrible 3D models for the humans
>>
The game had so little pokemon to get that it has no replayability and the boss was some annoying mexican
>>
I liked the sequel XD
>>
It easily has one of the best soundtracks in all of Pokeman.

That not a flaw, I just wanna point it out.
>>
>>26794605
>XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26794531
can't do big cums
>>
39 unused box slots due to the lack of wild Pokemon, meaning you have to trade and evolve Nincadas over and over if you want to have extra Pokemon alongside your Colosseum mons.
>>
>>26794614
Kill yourself immediately you dumb shit
>>
>>26794531
You couldn't leave the girl in the bag
>>
>>26794531
>find a moving bus and walk in front of it
>>
>>26794614
I hope this is bait.
>>
Artificial difficulty from handing you shitmons and forcing you to fight drastically overleveled Pokemon with them.
>>
Gen 3.
>>
>>26794550
>>26795336
This. Most of the game's Pokemon are pieces of shit, and you can't really get anything good until late in the game. Most of the game's cool Pokemon, like Skarmory, Absol, Miltank, Houndoom, Tyranitar, etc., aren't found until the final part of the game. The game rather thinks I'd have shit like Qwilfish and Skiploom early on.
>>
It wasn't pokemon stadium 3.
>>
Was it this game or the prequel where the final battles suddenly had a huge increase in enemy Pokemon levels?
>>
>>26797869
In XD, the first Shadow Pokemon in the final level (Citadark Isle) is level 33. By the end, they've gotten to level 50.
>>
>>26795107
>>26795302
spotted the summerfags
>>
>>26797981
Okay, let's assume you really are this retarded so that this thread won't devolve into people constantly going "(you)" to each other:

XD is the name of the sequel, not an emoticon.
>>
>>26794550
>>26794576
>>26797846
I'm also going to concur with that. It wouldn't even be that big of a problem, except that Espeon/Umbreon/the legendary hamsters are so much better than most other Pokémon you come across. It's like as if you started Pokémon Red with a Lv5 Charizard - you'd have no real reason to try using a Rattata at all.
>>
>>26798275
>xD

get out
>>
>>26794531

not a lot of Pokémon.
>>
>>26794531
Half the earlygame mons are worthless shitmons like Quilfish and Slugma, only Misdreavus and Skiploom become worthwhile in the long run, the latter only due to status ailments to capture stuff, and you don't have to train many mons since lategame ones/the legendaries are already powerful.

The sequel was much better in regards to Pokemon selection.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.