[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie is not a rival?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Don't know if people already know this or not, but in the Nintendo E3 pokemon sun and moon showcase one of the treehouse people talked about Lillie and mentioned how she is NOT a pokemon trainer but will join you throughout the story.

So is Hau the only rival we get or what?

he talks about it at 31:00 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-uLg_5RIA
>>
>>26790987
>So is Hau the only rival we get or what?
None of us can answer this because they could easily be hiding another rival and are just waiting to reveal them.
>>
>>26790987
Lillie could be a dude you fight occasionally like Wally or N.
>>
>>26790987
>mentioned how she is NOT a pokemon trainer
That was a pretty obvious red herring. We will end up battling her in the game, but it's supposed to be a surprise, so no wonder GF is trying to keep it that way.

The question with that is how she would actually fit into the story if she turns out to be a trainer.
>>
>>26791043
they literally say she's not a trainer. both wally and N were trainers
>>
>>26791064
it'd be a nice twist if she was the villain in the end. Doubt it would ever happen tho
>>
>>26791087
>it'd be a nice twist if she was the villain in the end.
Highly doubt it, but I'm pretty sure we will see her character developed in some way or another. Having her overcome her dislike/fear of battles as the story goes on, with your character serving as the main reason why she starts enjoying the battle side of having Pokemon would be kinda cool. It would also be the perfect way to have her as a waifu like character.
>>
>>26790987
Lillie is the N, AZ, Zinnia of SuMo, I'm calling it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.