[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

random egg run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I'd like to start one, right this second, any anons online with eggs to donate?

I'll post up my FC if there's any responses

Also random egg run general thread, I've never done one before, share your experiences, unexpected bros, deadweights, etc
>>
I have some eggs for you to use in your challenge run!
>>
>>26786807
FC 3480-3717-6954
>>
I did that a few years ago with HGSS, and it was the most memorable run ever, I had tons of fun.

I'd love to give you an egg my underdog mon of that run. I hated it when it hatched, but then it grew on me really fast and it ended up being my favourite of the whole team. I loved her.
>>
>>26786811
>>26786845
excellent!
adding your fc's now
i'm 2938-9201-9391

i just need to go catch some route 1 shit mons then I'm ready to go
>>
Do people hand out good IV eggs for this or just randomly bred trash?

I would like to try this out in the future. I fully expect to receive derp mons.
>>
>>26786979
guess it depends on the trainer

thanks to the 2 anons who just sent me all my eggs, looking forward to hatching these suckers!
>>
OP, please post the team if they've all hatched

>>26786979
Expect nothing at all. Don't expect trash and don't expect good stuff - you can get just about anything.

I gave OP an egg just because I got the same mon in the same kind of run and liked it. Nothing special about it. I gave someone else an IV bred Vulpix with really nice moves, they loved it when it hatched, but it turned out to be quite bad during the actual gameplay.

As for myself, I don't remember whichi mons I had in my team except for two. The aforementioned underdog, and a goddamn Arceus. Someone actually gave me an Arceus egg.
>>
I want to do an egglocke as well, I just have to go buy AS because I don't want to restart OR.
>>
>>26786996
I intend to!
Still haven't got to the first PC, so I'm with my starter and 5 of the eggs right now — need to leave shortly as well

if the thread is still alive tonight I can update then for sure
>>
>>26786996
What was the under mon? Spoiler tag it so it doesn't ruin Op's surprise.
>>
>>26787015
Tropius. I named her Monica, like the one from Dinosaurs.
>>
>>26787024
Now that's a surprise. Do non eveolving mons make these egg runs less fun? I'm kinda autistic in the fact that I like my hatched mons to be able to evolve. Feels like they are growing.
>>
I love mystery egg runs. Got a Lapras on mine, really made me appreciate a 'Mon i was unfamiliar with
>>
>>26786996
I went through my cartridges and found the game again. It wasn't HGSS, but Black.

Tropius
Arceus
Raichu
Zoroark
Exploud
Dugtrio

>>26787038
I didn't mind at all. I guess you answered that question yourself.
>>
OP here,

first egg hatched

Lonely Ekans with intimidate, wrap, and leer

named it Tenpres

gotta fly now, will update with full team later
>>
>>26787091
>an arceus egg

holy shit lol, i've seen quite a few mystery egg runs in my time, but never seen that c:

>>26787120
neat! That's a very handy 'mon. Hope you have a cracker of an adventure, anon
>>
I'd love to try one of these runs too, anyone willing to trade me some cool eggs?
>>
How does this work? I would like to give away some eggs.
>>
>>26787120
>Tenpres

>Serpnet
>>
>>26788163
add my friend code and post yours, then send me a trade request ingame. I'm currently online.
>>
Can you identify what Pokémon will hatch out of every egg from that pic?
>>
>>26788410
B-11 is Ledyba
B-70 is Teddiursa
B-71 is Smoochum
B-74 is Drowzee
B-?? is Cleffa
B-??(last row) is Elekid
B-80 is Sentret
B-81 is Chinchou
B-?? is Sandshrew
>>
While we're sending eggs, I'd love to do an egg run or an egglocke for Black. Haven't played it in a while, so I forget how friend codes work there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>26786996
OP here
4 of the eggs have hatched
Already a nice mix of old favs and mons Ive never given time to
Love the feel of the team so far

Waiting patiently for them next two eggs
>>
>>26788174
Einstein was dyslexic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.