[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (566KB, 1449x1375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566KB, 1449x1375px
Which is better?
>>
black/white
>>
emerald
>>
ORAS removed the ability to change the battle menu appearance, so XY would win if not for the fact that ORAS has megafug and others.
>>
>>26776298
ORAS feel like better games for the QoL, little touches like "organise" being the first selection in the PC.
Otherwise X/Y at least had originality, and going back to it afterplaying ORAS made me appreciate little things like being able to look out over the ocean on route 8, or how neat the big pointless crystal was.

They're both kind of lackluster but they each have their strengths. If I had to choose one I'd go with X/Y.
>>
They're all the same level of awful. XY gets an extra point for at least being a decent fashion simulator
>>
>>26776298

>comparing two pieces of shit

For what purpose?
>>
>>26776298
XY. More appealing environments, more Pokemon to use, and customization.
>>
>>26776386
>>26776425
Why are you even here if you aren't Pokemon fans?
>>
>>26776436
>Not liking two games in a 20 year old series means I'm not a fan of Pokemon

Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>26776302
>And in the distance, there's a faint whimper. "Muh BW3"
>>
>>26776446
Every Pokemon game is the same formula, with little changes here and there. If you don't like two main series games, you aren't a fan.
>>
>>26776457

You don't have critical thinking, so it's pointless to bother arguing with someone who only sees face values.
>>
>>26776298
S/M
>>
>>26776474
>I can't produce a counter arguement so I'm just going to call you stupid!
>>
>>26776302

>tfw BW is my favorite
>>
Genwars are beginning
>>
>>26776479
>series has seven generations worth of releases
>dislike one of them
>"you're not a REAL fan!"

If you can't immediately see anything wrong with the logic here, then there's nothing further to discuss.
>>
>>26776302
Black and White were the worst games in the entire series though.
>>
>>26776457
>Spin-off's don't exist
>The TCG doesn't exist
>The anime doesn't exist

I know you're baiting, but there are retards that actually believe your shit. You can easily experience pokemon in different ways than just the mainline games.
>>
>>26776506
Cool, for me DP are

Everyone has their own opinions
>>
>>26776479
Not him, but that's called being a blind fanboy, anon.

Just because they have roughly the same features as the other games doesn't mean each game is of the same quality. Besides, new features are added every generation. Are they simply good or necessary because it's a pokemon game? That line of thinking is short sighted.
>>
>>26776501
>every game in the series is basically the same with small tweaks and added mons
>I don't like it suddenly, but I can't explain why!
This is why nobody takes you seriously.
>>
>>26776512
No anon, you have to be a blind fanboy that lives absolutely everything 100%, otherwise the king of /vp/ will deem you unworthy to post on this grand board.
>>
>>26776506

i like BW because it was the first one that really lit a spark for me, and the world seemed incredibly immersive
as much as i like R&S, BW's story was actually really touching and sweet and I really liked N as a (relatively) complicated character rather than a generic villain who wants to smash the world because evil

i'm not necessarily speaking for mechanics or monz, tho
>>
>>26776522
It's because every gen started getting harder, until X and Y went full retard and gave us 2 battles with 6 Pokemon and our final rival doesn't have a complete moveset
>>
>>26776302
I think you meant Bw2
>>
File: 33981934_p0.png (1MB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
33981934_p0.png
1MB, 1000x1050px
>>26776596
No, he meant BW.
>>
>>26776298
Oras by virtue of the QoL stuff like Dexnav and the battle resort having everything to be a breeding hub.

XY actually wins as far as main game content goes, but ORAS has better post game longevity/replayability
>>
ORAS is objectively better, but XY has more polish in certain areas and I prefer playing Bike Simulator 2013 to Bike Simulator 2014
>>
>>26776506
No, Diamond and Pearl are worse.
>>
If you think this is shit, news flash
Sun and Moon aren't getting any better with Rotomdex handholding and moves being shown as super effective and shit. I bet there is no frontier again.
>>
>>26776298
Xyoras
>>
>>26776298
XY by far.
>>
They're all fantastic games, seriously

It's a meme to shit on them, as much as "edgy" is thrown around hating gen VIs amazing new Pokemon and innovative new mechanics, even the subjective Megas, is just fuckery
>>
>>26776522
>>every game in the series is basically the same with small tweaks and added mons
Every language is basically the same with different letters and small tweaks
Every book is basically the same with different topics and sometimes added pictures
Every game console is basically the same with small tweaks and a few exclusives

You deserve a ban for being a fucking retard. I can understand from the japs to buy everything from nintendo because it's in their culture to support even shitty games if it's their favorite company but there's no excuse for a normal human to defend this practice. There are good pokemon games and bad pokemon games. There's nothing wrong in being critical and like or dislike some games. The franchise is large after all.
>>
>>26779601
>literal highest level trainer uses level up moves
>Captivate Stored Power Mega Gardevoir at level 80

Black Writ of Challenge Diantha
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.