[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe ORAS didn't have the battle frontier because GF couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1464630729119.gif (983KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1464630729119.gif
983KB, 500x377px
Maybe ORAS didn't have the battle frontier because GF couldn't meaningfully rebalance it to accomodate the new generations' additions? Magic Guard alone basically trivializes the Pyramid and Pike, the Arena was always a pretty bizarre attraction, Palace was a shit show and notorious for being hated, most of the Brains' teams are trivialized by power creep and the phys/spec split specifically (Lucario basically solos Brandon's team). Maybe they just couldn't get it to a really adequate level of balance before release.
>>
They did it because ORAS was a quick rushjob to stall the gap between XY and SM while making money. That's all there is to it.

Be careful, Hoennfags won't be able to admit this.
>>
>>26770917
Why are we still beating this rotting carcass?
>>
File: 1462897403219.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462897403219.png
78KB, 600x600px
>>26770940
>Be careful, Hoennfags won't be able to admit this.
But I live with it every day.
>>
>>26770917
So basically they were just lazy, good to hear that.
>>
It didn't have a battle frontier because there wasn't a battle frontier in xy. It's that simple. HGSS only had it because it had Platinum's
>>
>>26770968
Platinum having it period makes it great
>>
>>26770917
That'd have made it fun
>>
>>26770949
Because it makes a nice, thumping noise.
>>
File: You know the drill.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
You know the drill.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>26770917
This is EXACTLY what happened.
People keep saying how easy it would have been to include the frontier "just copy-paste AYY LMAO" but it's way more complicated.
Except for the tower, every place needs to be fine-tuned because now, there exist abilities and attacks that completely break every single facility. Battle Dome? Megas and choice items fuck up that place real good with only 2 Pokemon on your team.
Pike and Pyramid you already explained.
The Palace needs a complete overhaul, full stop. Those rules weren't acceptable back then and they certainly would not be today either.
And how are you going to handle Megas anyway? Will the brains use them or not? Decisions, decisions.

That's fine though, Sun and Moon will include the Battle Frontier because that game isn't rushed. Screencap this
>>
>>26770917
I just want to know why Battle Maison doesn't have online co-op.
They did it for Platinum's Battle Frontier, but Battle Subway and Maison only have local co-op and both require connecting with the shitty IR for some reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.