[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake Up GamFreak, CoroCoro Release on 15. but The West becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: wu.png (527KB, 533x450px) Image search: [Google]
wu.png
527KB, 533x450px
Wake Up GamFreak, CoroCoro Release on 15. but The West becomes no Informations -.-
>>
Nice English, retard.
>>
Isn't today some Pokemon stream?. Why nobody knows shit?, or it's just a HOAX?
>>
Site update usually happens in ~2 hours from now, if it's not today then who knows what they're doing
>>
>>26762336
Koala no wake up. Koala is log. Koala is sleep.
>>
>>26762336
>Autistic English
>Using emoticons

How fucking underage are you? Kill thy self peasant.
>>
>>26762346
there's a Pokemon special on today but it's just a recap of what we already know
>>
>>26762391
>Kill thy self peasant.
Both of you should.
>>
>>26762395
Oh. ok thanks you.
>>
>>26762391
>Unironically using "thyself"
>separating "thy" and "self"
Kill thyself.
>>
/vp/ was always shit but this is something new
>>
>>26762435
Why are you still even on this board, after getting debunked again and again and again? Are you seriously that desperate?
>>
>>26762510
So I should hide my face in shame because I made a fake leaks thread and people had fun?

Kill thyself.
>>
>>26762525
The only fun we had was laughing at your flamboyant writing style, attention whore.
>>
>>26762336
>CoroCoro Release on 15

Really ? So the two new mons were leaks ?
>>
>>26762574
Oh, you're that illiterate cunt.
Not my fault you're a salty fuck who likes to tell other people they're having fun wrong.
I spent the time to make this just for you, senpai. Hope you fucking choke on it.
>>
File: 8775685.png (358KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
8775685.png
358KB, 624x448px
>>26762336
>>
>>26762745
There's plenty of idiots on /vp/, and a small vocal minority encourages shitposters like you. What's that supposed to prove, Mr butthurt attention whore?
>>
>>26762745
And none of those posters are me. Sorry for breaking your little fantasy.
>>
>>26762336
germanfag with terrible english detected
>>
>>26762745
>getting this mad
kill thy self
>>
>>26762745
stop the tripfagging and everyone is happy tbqh
>>
>>26762789
>MOM people are having fun a way I don't like again!!
Don't like the threads? Don't open them.

>>26762804
I don't give a shit what you want. I had fun, they had fun. Who gives a shit? It's not like this board is about anything fucking serious in the first place. It's literally a board where we all come to talk about a fucking japanese rpg about colorful monsters. Stop acting like I'm wasting Government resources or some shit.

We had fun, IE the whole point of this board. Nobody gives a shit that you didn't have fun in that thread.
>>
>>26762828
This. Drop the trip, and show some dignity for the first time. You're just going out of your way to look like an asshole now.
>>
>>26762820
I kekd.

>>26762828
Oh, for sure. But then they'd win and my fun would be over. It's pretty easy to spot the autists that way. 99% of the time I post, trips on, nobody gives a shit. But then there's this 1% of the time I post and these sperglords REEE for hours.

>>26762843
"Show some dignity! Drop the identifiable tag and mix in with the anonymous crowd! That's how you really stand behind your posts!"
No.
>>
>>26762830
You're getting very mad over something as trivial as people making fun of you for shitposting. Just drop the trip, if you can't handle it.

>we
Are you a king now, too?
>>
>>26762856
If you stood behind your post, you wouldn't pretend that you never got butthurt over people debunking you. Also, what pathetic moron thinks that using a trip is a heroic stance?
>>
>>26762856
>look mom I called them spergs. What do I win?
>>
>>26762865
>>26762574 is fucking annoying. He keeps spewing this "flamboyant writing style meme." I'll admit he pisses me off but mostly I like to show that some people did have fun. And by we I mean the people that had fun in that thread. Doesn't mean anything more than that.

Also if i can't handle it, I would've dropped the trip. But I can, so I won't.

>>26762879
Why would I be butthurt over people pointing out that it was obviously fake?

If anyone with half a brain had REAL insider info they'd sell it to a real news source. Not post anonymously on a fucking American imageboard.
>>
>>26762929
>if I convince myself that I never wanted anyone to think I was legit, maybe ev naturally I will stop being upset about it.
Those grapes were probably sour, anyway.

And if you could deal with people calling you our, you would've just ignored my posts.
>>
>>26762960
*out
>>
Gotta go to work now. Was fun to make a shitposting renfaire minstrel cry, though.
>>
>>26762960
I'm really not following here. You know I knew my leaks were fake. I only ever had the intention of having fun. People had fun, I had fun I really fail to see where you can imply that I am still trying to defend my "leaks."

I can deal with people calling out fake leaks. It's stupid but I can deal with it. What pisses me off is all the faggots crying that I still have my trips on. What purpose does that serve at all?
>>
>>26763072
Just remove your tripcode and people will forget you exist in a matter of hours. You just sound like an attention whore at the minute.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.