[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me complete my team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Yo I'm doing a run of Soul Silver. Which Pokers would complete my team? I just beat the 7th gym.
>>
Is that your entire team? That's gotta be a goid challenge. I love doing incomplete-party runs.

I've forgotten what kind of mons you can even get in HGSS. Maybe catch a Lapras. Ice Beam is always useful.
>>
>>26750396
Ooh good idea. I was thinking I need more special attackers and also ice coverage so that would work perfectly.
>>
>>26750370

Heracross.
>>
>>26750396
Incomplete teams are much easier to use than complete teams. Having fewer Pokemon to keep up-to-level means the Pokemon you do have are at a higher level than they would be if you had a full team. It's the same reason why doing a solo run is ridiculously easy--that single Pokemon ends up totally overleveled pretty quickly.

Anyway, I don't really see a point in adding new Pokemon to your team if you've already beaten the 7th gym.
>>
>>26750432
I just like having better type coverage. I can't do shit to a lot of the types, especially if they have high special defense.
>>
>>26750370
Actually, I'd say if you were going to add anything, maybe Tangela, he'll evolve pretty quick and fit nicely into a spot as a physical attacker. Another good choice is doing the same, but with a Swinub, and getting yourself a Mamoswine, good speed, great attack, good bulk. And he's good for the Champ.
>>
>>26750370
You should add Bisharp, Iwanko and Yungoos
>>
>>26750370
is that a Gintama reference my man?
also what gym are you facing?
>>
>>26750370
Magikarp, Sunkern, and Feebas. Do not evolve any of them.
>>
>>26750492
They're the names of 20th/21st century composers.

Also I'm a girl : ^ )
>>
File: questions.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I've got a jumpluff in my current run, and it's alright.
>>
>>26750370
>3 Pokemon
What a madman.
I reccommend heading to the route right by the Safari Zone, I believe its Rt 27, it has some stellar Pokemon variety without even needing to get to the Safari Zone.
>Staryu
>Kingler
>Misdrevus at nighttime
>Miltank
I'd also recommend getting the Slugma egg from that guy in Violet City Pokemon center.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.