[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think these guys will ever be more than wall decorations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Unown.png (26KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Unown.png
26KB, 260x240px
Do you think these guys will ever be more than wall decorations?
>>
they already are!
they're letters
>>
>>26746569
That theory has never been proven you know.
>>
>>26746561
I hope not. Unown are legitimately mysterious and I hope they stay that way.
>>
>>26746561
they teach Nippon the English language
>>
>>26746561
Technically they are in terms of the lore, in the games they are seen helping Arceus create the Creation Trio egg in the Sinjoh Ruins (and are even theorized to be the "thousand arms" Arceus used to create the universe), and in the anime they are shown to be able to create matter itself when grouped up together, even living in their very own dimension.
>>
>>26746738
this desu~

we have a shitton of viable pokemon and legendaries, we don't need every single mon to be strong, just existing is fine.
>>
>>26746864
I don't want them to be 'strong', but these poor guys are even useless in contests. Give them SOME purpose.
>>
>>26747293
Their purpose is to be a mystery
>>
how do you imagine a Mega Unown, /vp/?
>>
File: blood totem.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
blood totem.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>26747367
>>
>>26747545
this desu

when I first saw it I thought it was an unown evo
>>
File: Mega Unown.png (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Unown.png
73KB, 900x600px
>>26747367
>Find a Babel Sphere key item that is the Rosetta stone of Unown language
>Decode it by catching Unowns. The Unown you catch get stronger as you collect more
>When complete, it reveals an Unownite and can mega-evolve into a forme resembling the Babel Sphere

Now it's got DEEPEST LORE and some decent competitive potential, shitmon status begone
>>
>>26747293
In triples you can write "fug" with them.
>>
>>26747974

This. But I would give it Wonder Guard instead.
>>
>>26747976
This is truuuu. 100 100
>>
>>26746738
Does that mean Arceus created language?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.