[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Royale?! Epic!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160615-004335.png (862KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-004335.png
862KB, 1280x720px
How is no one talking about this? It's amazing!!!!
>>
>>26746443
Yeah, it´s a nice ass!!!
>>
Yeah, we can get rid of chicken hat! That'll be the first thing I do, holy shit.
>>
>>26746443
Fuck, this screen's a mess.
>>
>>26746443
Rowlet confirmed female?
>>
>>26746443
>Battle ends when only one person has been defeated
Not sure if it's gonna be that great.
>>
>>26746449
it looks like it could be a Pokemon face
>>
>>26746613
Seriously, this is what makes it not that hype for me. If everyone just bullies one person, then that's that and the battle is over. Why can't they just allow rules to be changed?
>>
>>26746613
My thoughts exactly. Like, that's kinda lame. And I know they did that because they don't want that one person to feel left out and having to watch the rest of the fight knowing they definitely lost.
>>
>>26746634
Are you even able to attack the Pokémon right in front of you?
>>
>>26746634
this is to discourage bullying. the winner is based on kills. if you are in 2nd place you wont team up with first place to kill fourth place to end the match because you want more time for more kills.
>>
>>26746652
We see popplio attack litten from across the arena.

>>26746687
Well in that battle, it may encourage bullying if everyone only has one pokemon... Who can kill popplio first?
>>
>>26746714
no ones gonna battle with only one pokemon lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.