[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else happy that we´re finally getting new dex entries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: new dex entry.png (635KB, 1288x692px) Image search: [Google]
new dex entry.png
635KB, 1288x692px
Anyone else happy that we´re finally getting new dex entries for old Pokémon for the first time since Diamond and Pearl?

I just checked Bulbapedo and Ledyba's SM Dex entry isn't a copy of any of the old ones.

Maybe we'll get interesting new tidbits of info on long forgotten Pokémon.

Maybe even something about Indian Elephants in Alola
>>
>>26745128

I'm not happy, since. We can't say the same for every other Pokémon.
>>
>>26745128
Not really, it looks like game freak is just recycling old entries again
>>
>>26745128
Richard will have a field day.

>>26745159
>>26745165
The tidbit about the back patterns is new.
>>
>>26745165
No, it's not the same as any of the old ones. The bit about the pattern on its back is new. And even if the timid part is old information, it's not the exact same text like it was before.
>>
File: 1464974095595.jpg (501KB, 1600x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1464974095595.jpg
501KB, 1600x1208px
>>26745159
Shouldn't you be sucking Gamefreak's cock since it's the first time in 9 years they've given the Pokedex entries any special attention?
>>
i really hope we get mega ledyba and other johto pokemon that arent candidates for a full evolution

i want this to be a sinnoh gen that is to say 1/2 new pokemon and the rest are full evos and maybe some prevos to justify a stat boost

and of course megas but jesus please no synchro
>>
>>26745483

females work for Game freak too.
>>
>>26745986
It's an English figure of speech, you smelly autistic spic.
>>
>>26746073

I see.
>>
>>26745128
FUCK

I'm actually mad happy. That was a MASSIVE peeve of mine, actually.

I wonder what this means. I always felt that Kalos and Unova had old entries due to being far away from these pokemon and thus not having info of thier own.

Wonder if this means Alola is closer to the first 4.

Even if Kalos and Hoenn is supposed to be relatively close due to that swimmer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.