[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal speculation thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1767994520.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1767994520.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
I'm probably really grasping at straws here, but

>Pokedex entry for Yungoos states it was released to Alola for population control
We potentially haven't met our region rat yet. It could just be in the first route because it has already consumed the population of rats from that area, meaning we could meet it a little farther down the line.

>Yungoos is a mongoose Pokemon
Mongoose are known to eat rats and snakes. Possibly a new snake Pokemon in the future?

Here's where I'm reaching for straws.
>Rikki-tikki-tavi
>tiki?
Rikki-tikki-tavi is the story of a mongoose that killed a deadly cobra. I also noticed that Yungoos has a very tiki-like face and expression. Maybe its evo will be tiki-like, and we might potentially get some sort of new cobra as its enemy/rival?

Post other speculations.
>>
>>26739829
It's probably just a Ekans/Arbok/Seviper/maybe Snivy line killer.
>>
>>26739867
Could be. Would be nice if we got a new snake, though, especially since it was introduced to the region to kill off what was already there.
Then again, whatever snake was there would've killed off the rats.
But then something would need to kill off the snakes.
>>
>>26739829
>Tikitavi
>Mongoose pokemon
>Ability is Stakeout or Immunity
>>
If Yungoos's evo get's part fighting type, it's over.
>>
>>26739919
>immune to poison
>stakeout
Actually makes sense. Rikki-tikki-tavi in the story had to stakeout the snake to see where it was coming from. Even after being bitten by the poisonous snake, Rikki survived. So, maybe it is the region rat, but can we now suspect a new poison type snake?
>>
It will be a rat.

Mongoose were introduced to hawaii to take care of the rat infestation.
>>
Yungoose is the Donald Trump pokemon.
>>
>>26739829
Fossil snek pokemon confirmed!
>>
>>26739829
Dude, mongooses were introduced to Hawaii to deal with the rat problem.
This thing is all but confirmed to be dedicated to fucking over a rat pokemon.
I'd put money on the new rat being the pikaclone.
>>
They're going to introduce a new flying type multi hit move for the bird and new multi hit move for bug types.

The bug is going to evolve into a power plant worker beetle. It has a little hard hat and it says it lives around power plants. I'm really feeling it.
>>
>>26740016
>>26739980
I had no idea about this, actually. Thanks, anons!

Another question, though; If it was introduced to Alola, where did Yungoos come from in the first place? Certainly not any of the other regions, as it hasn't been spotted yet. Does this mean a hint to a new region, or even a Madagascar-esque island?
>>
>>26740115
A lot of pokemon are not native to the region they were introduced in. Some even have it implied directly.
>>
>>26740115
Also, not that real life matters to Pokemon, but the Mongoose <-> Snake thing is mainly a myth. Mongoose actually prefer to go after small mammals and lizards.
>>
>>26739980
Could be anything. Moongose was introduced in Okinawa to take care of snakes. Also koalas.
>>
>>26740169
Perhaps I'm thinking of Honey Badgers? Still something to consider, though.
>>
>>26740049
These are good speculations, anon. I also thought the bug's head is reminiscent of a hard hat. I like the idea of a worker beetle.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.