[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like the sea beeing the same color as the sky when dawn/sunrise/whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: seasky.png (129KB, 307x181px) Image search: [Google]
seasky.png
129KB, 307x181px
Do you like the sea beeing the same color as the sky when dawn/sunrise/whatever it is? I don't know why I found this kinda strange. Two colors + shades looks plain and lazy for me, pic related. I'm not pissed off or anything, just want to know another people opinions on the landscape.
>>
thats how it works you faggot
>>
/vp/ is literally the most autistic board.
>>
>he thinks the sea is blue
>>
>>26739781
Nature
>>
OP confirmed for having literally never seen the sea in any lighting other than mid-day, and even then, confirmed for never having been in the water and looked down
>>
File: 32813b004535199dabe39637d210425e.jpg (102KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
32813b004535199dabe39637d210425e.jpg
102KB, 679x1000px
Right...
>>
>>26739973
Serious, I think we've nitpicked about almost every detail at this point.
>>
>>26739781
Looks fucking great. I can't wait for there to be a million places to just look at the sea from.
>>
>>26742758
this desu
>>
>>26739781
mmmmm, that tangerine view.
>>
>>26739781
Are you sure that's the sea and not the sky?
>>
Yes because that actually happens, dipshit.
>>
File: 1461280395410.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461280395410.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>26739781
Are you out of things to bitch about so you feel the need to be a retard? Here I'll help

>implying the sea is blue
>>
theres a part of the stream where they walk to show off a view and it turns out the area youre on is actually high up because the sea down below looks blue
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.