[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any type that you flat out dislike? As in, no matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: Flying-Type.png (20KB, 280x80px) Image search: [Google]
Flying-Type.png
20KB, 280x80px
Is there any type that you flat out dislike?
As in, no matter how good the Pokemon is, you wouldn't be able to put it on your team because of its typing.

Pic related for me.
>>
No, but fire types are generally unappealing to me.
>>
>>26737325
this tbqh
>>
>>26737288
flying is annoying to me because you generally have to put it on your team in-game
>>
>>26737344
I always go out of my way to get a Fly slave.
>>
90% of fire types
>>
>>26737288
Rock. Tyranitar is pretty much the only Rock-type I like in the game. Diancie is kinda neat, but I just can't get myself to use her.
>>
>>26737288
No, that's the silliest thing.
>>
I've never liked Steel types.
>>
>>
Steel types are all ugly/edgy trash except Jirachi and Mawile
>>
>>26737288
No, definitely not.

There are types that I generally like less. Fairy and Poison are naturally unappealing to me. But if a cool pokemon is one of those types, then great. Ill use it.
>>
Normal. But mainly I hate that the early region shitmons are always normal type.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 501x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 501x195px
>>26737288
No, thats idiotic.

Pic related, it's my favorite type and you have shit taste OP
>>
NORMIES
>>
File: image.png (50KB, 342x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50KB, 342x196px
>>26737288
>>
>>26737288
fairy
>>
Fighting
Nothing but sweaty bipeds and 4 ugly horses.
>>
I would use a mono fire/flying team. Love them, but I still remember the weaknesses from gen 1. Fighting is one I don't usually use, but Hawlucha is sweet.
>>
Fairy. Every design is inexcusably ugly except for about three, which are either unusable or uber.
>>
File: happy_sandslash.jpg (146KB, 716x516px) Image search: [Google]
happy_sandslash.jpg
146KB, 716x516px
>>26737288
Pure Ground types.

I've use Rock/Ground and Water/Ground on my teams before with no problem. However whenever I try using a pure Ground type (even if it's just for a quick play through the game) I find myself hardly using it to the point I just box it. Which is a shame because here are some pure ground pokemon with designs I really like, like Sandslash.
>>
File: sad_owl.jpg (618KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sad_owl.jpg
618KB, 1024x1024px
>>26737441
>tfw no pure flying type
>>
>>26738580
Tornadus.
>>
>>26738580
That one genie.
>>
I don't dislike any types by themselves, but I usuallly don't like Pokémon that are Fighting or Ground, they're usually too manly or ugly.

I do however have a problem with Flying as a type. It's too limiting, it should be an elemental "Wind" type, not something that NEEDS to be tacked on anything that flies unless it has Levitate.

Also "Grass" should be called Plant and Steel should be called Metal.
>>
>>26737408
careful with that edge
>>
>>26738593
>>26738601
As good as a pure flying type not existing
>>
Bug

Because they refuse to make good ones outside of maybe 2-3.
>>
Thankfully, Pokemon designs have good variation so even when I hate most of the type's mons, there's always at least one I like.
>>
File: Ridley_Golurk_Fly.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley_Golurk_Fly.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>26737344
>>
>>26738794
and I took advantage of it in gen 5, yes, but it's an exception to the rule.
>>
>>26737288
Fighting type. Fucking hate it.
>>
File: p4546546.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
p4546546.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>26738593
>>26738601
>wonder if we'll ever get a pure flying type
>we do
>it's one of those stupid genies

Goddamn it.
>>
>>26738668
I remember your gay ass thread
>>
>>26738580
What are some concepts for pure Flying besides Eeveelution?
>a cloud with a face
>an actual tornado
>hummingbird that doesn't grow tired and has no legs
>Water-type that becomes pure Ice when hit by an Ice move and a pure Flying vapor when hit by a Fire move
>elastic froglike creature that inflates for the fetishfags
Balloon could've worked but now there's Drifloon and it's too specific of a design concept to reuse without people sperging out.

Though after the pure Rock dog I guess pure Flying could just be a dog with feathers in its collar.
>>
>>26738856

Why?
>>
Fairy, normal, bug. Boring as fuck.
>>
I have a hard time liking most Rock, Ground & Steel types.
>>
>>26737325
to me as well. i can't think of any right now that i like. why are fire types so edgy?
>>
>>26737288
I find dragon type pokemon completely unappealing to me
>>
>>26739169
>not liking a type because *insert buzzword*

I swear this is /vp/ hipsterism at its worst

what about
>Ninetales
>Flareon
>Moltres
>Torkoal
>Volcarona
>Talonflame
>>
Dragon

It used to be cool back when I was a kid, but then they pandered to it so much that it became bland to me
>>
>>26739050
>What are some concepts for pure Flying besides Eeveelution?
I think there a few mythological creatures that could be neat concepts to take from, like pegasus, harpies, griffins, etc... And probably a 100 more that are far better suited to be flying types that I just don't know about.
>>
Flying leaves a bad impression because I have to force one onto my team. I like rock types but they're out classed by ground and fighting. And I usually avoid grass altogether
>>
File: 1465907124486.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465907124486.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Grass, especially during the gen 1-2 era that I just didn't give a shit about any of it from boring designs to how bad the type is as a whole.
It wasn't until gen 3 onwards where they actually made some better designs that I didn't mind as much, but the types still shit. Never found a reason to have one on my team unless it was just connected to another typing I wanted e.g. Lotad line, especially when combating stuff like rock and ground types can be done by a water type which is just far better on the team for things like surf and their versatility.
>>
>>26739243
This.
I'm mean how are fire types like Ponyta and Rapidash "edgy"?
>>
>>26739303
>Flying leaves a bad impression because I have to force one onto my team.
I feel the same way about water types in Ruby And Sapphire.
>>
>>26739243
i totally forgot about my nigga torkoal, but the remainder are totally edgy, especially ninetales
>>
>>26739348
>but the remainder are totally edgy, especially ninetales
What? How so?
>>
>>26739410
Why would you take the bait anon
>>
>>26739243
What about rotom-h
>>
>>26739331
/vp/ anons (and 4chan in general) had their kid/teen phases, but instead of accepting it for what it was they tend to shame themselves for it. A part of this is what they tended enjoy during those years. So to avoid painful memories, they just abolish everything they thought was cool back then. Because they're so much more "mature" now, and have grown away from everything "edgy".

If you need "edgy" as a word to describe something you might as well shut the fuck up and stay quiet.
>>
>>26739457
The only good Rotom is the original one.
>>
>>26739345
Water is a necessity too, but I like to have one with me. It's the hms in that game that are a problem
>>
>>26739533
Well I can't argue that, but Rotom-H is still pretty qt for a fire type
>>
Bug
Really shit type
>>
File: mow rotom.png (39KB, 625x550px) Image search: [Google]
mow rotom.png
39KB, 625x550px
>>26739533
Your kind will be dealt with on the Day of the Mow.
>>
>nobody has said Ghost

Nice, nobody could hate Ghost type
>>
Not a fan of dark types, spiritomb is probably the only one I like. It's also identical to ghost on offense (and has much better moves) which kinda sucks.
>>
I hate most of the designs of fighting types, but thereès a few I like.
>>
>>26737325
This
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.