[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else realised that Smogon is basically the EU but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: SmogonEU.png (70KB, 762x762px) Image search: [Google]
SmogonEU.png
70KB, 762x762px
Has anyone else realised that Smogon is basically the EU but for Pokemon. All the boxes seem to be checked.

- Unelected officials who made decisions on practically everything that everyone has to follow.
- A whole heap of regulations pushed onto everyone
- On the rare chance the general population are asked about something, when the answer didn't go the way that they wanted it to, they ignored it regardless (remember Mega Gengar?)
>>
Seems about right.
>>
nice bait
>>
Oh also, the main person who runs the system doesn't have any accountability for their power.
>>
>>26736991
There's a glaring flaw in there.

>that everyone has to follow.
>pushed onto everyone

You don't have to follow Smogon's rules at all. If you meet a player who wants to play by Smogon rules, that's on them, not Smogon.
>>
>>26736991

>Unelected officials make decisions

But the best part is

>Pushed onto everyone

I don't fucking get it. Even on the simulator that Smogon fucking pays for, there are active and accessible formats that don't use Smogon rules. Can someone explain to me why they think that Smogon is "pushing" or "forcing" rules on them?
>>
>>26736991
"Unelected officials who made decisions on practically everything that everyone has to follow."
Except you don't have to follow the rules, just don't play Smogon
>>
>>26737273
because verlisify loves the culture of victimhood and all his anti-smogon disciples have learned to follow his lead
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.