[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no-one talking about the island guardians? My guess is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why is no-one talking about the island guardians?
My guess is that they're obviously legendary and will play an imporant role within the story. and based off the map i'd guess their typings will be
>ground
>grass
>fire
>ice
thoughts?
>>
>>26736069
Right now I don't think they're necessarily Pokemon, for all we know this could be the first real instance of human-like deities in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>26736135
Maybe they're the Elite Four.
>>
>>26736135
I highly doubt that.

I was hoping the guy would have said the name of the island guardian.
>>
>>26736196
Maybe, but I doubt it. They're a legendary quartet most likely. Which sucks, because that means they'll be for sure fixed in some location in their respective islands. I want roaming pokemon back.
>>
>>26736069
maybe elements like fire, water, grass/ground, flying/air
>>
>>26736581
He did, the name is Tapu Koko, Hala was praying to them before the battle with Hau.
>>
>Tapu Koko means "Holy Blood"
What does it actually mean
>>
>>26736583
Maybe they're just mythical like the lake trio?
>>
>>26736760
Lake trio are legendaries though
>>
>>26736135
Lol yeah sure thing.
>>
>>26736069
>you get a legendary everytime you clear an island
>youll easily have a team of legends to face the e4 with
>latios/as 2.0
>more handholding

i have to say i'm quite worried
>>
>>26736754
Light type confirmed?
>>
>>26736069

Island Guardians?
>>
Probably a tiger shark for at least one
>>
File: 59vwIYS.jpg (48KB, 816x653px) Image search: [Google]
59vwIYS.jpg
48KB, 816x653px
>>26736069
>Four islands
>Corocoro says the starters and Iwanko hold a secret
>4 Pokemon
>each of the starters and Iwanko will have a connection to each of the island's deities
>you'll need each them to unlock the battle against their respective legendaries
>Iwanko is all but confirmed to be this generation's Riolu/Zorua
>>
Please let zygarde be one guardian
>>
The first three islands are protected by each member of Alola's minor legendary trio (like the birds, beasts, regis, etc).

The last island (leftmost one) has Solgaleo/Lunala as its guardian, depending on the version.
>>
>>26736069
The typings of the Guardians are Fire, Ground/Rock, Water and Flying, based on the four elements Fire, Water, Earth and Air. The artifical island in the middle represents Aether, the fifth Element which stands over the other four. It is represented by Technnology and Knowledge, with Magearna as it's guardian.

The E4 will have thier typings based on the guardians from each Island and act as the religious heads of the island. They will be heavily involved with the guardians. The champ itself will focus more on science and stands over the four heads of the islands. His team will be technology based, he will propably have a Porygon-Z and a Magnezone and maybe a Rotom.

Cap this.
>>
>>26736859
they'll be there post-game
however, i don't doubt that they might give you a free legendary again and god i hope not
>>
>>26736069
Tapu Koko is the Guardian of Melemele
>>
tapu (holy/sacred) koko (blood) mars is blood red when in an eclipse, so my hunch is hala was praying to marshadow; so marshadow would be the starting islands guardian
>>
File: guardian.jpg (68KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
guardian.jpg
68KB, 540x559px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.