[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: lillie.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.png
271KB, 800x800px
Battle Royale mode was confirmed.

Leaky Lillie was right.

Praise her.

She was right

And enjoy your leaks.
>>
File: slav lillie.png (99KB, 453x492px) Image search: [Google]
slav lillie.png
99KB, 453x492px
Leaky lillie! Where are you
>>
She said it was 3 on 3.

She was also wrong about what we'd get from E3 claiming we'd see the Additive Integer or whatever it was called mechanic involving the bracelets.
>>
>>26735292
Don't forget she was drunk
>>
File: lillie with putin.png (196KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
lillie with putin.png
196KB, 500x707px
>>26735292
Well she's drunk as fuck desu
>>
>>26735292
She said it was
>Three-Trainer Battles. Three trainers at the same time, all against each other. Functions like a single battle, only one Pokemon out per trainer at a time. You can target either of the other two trainer's mons.
>>
>>26735479
Could still be a Battle Royal between each of the three rivals at the end of the league.
>>
Tell me someonesaved the thread or screencapped it.was there anything other than mechanics revealed i.e. number of new mons, new mons, or cross gen evos or eveeloutions
>>
she's a fraud get over it
>>
she also said some new doggo and duck pokemon were getting revealed at e3 and that never happened
>>
>>26735171
I NEED TO SEE THESE LEAKS NOW!
>>
>>26735788
>>26654388
>>26655844
>>
I want my Dre and Kari first before anything is confirmed.
>>
File: heh.png (52KB, 146x162px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
52KB, 146x162px
>
>>26655059
>A new trailer showcases Additive Integration, the evil team, two new Pokemon, and the first gym (Grass Type).
Yeah, that happened
>>
>>26736021
Too bad Lillie said no Zygarde because they pretty much confirmed Zygarde would at least rear its ugly head sometime in alola. Shame too, seemed like it had some good ideas.
>>
>>26736530
Also said dog was Shiba Ibu/Bulldog
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.