[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie does not take the stronger starter/not a rival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1464894632903.png (724KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464894632903.png
724KB, 1280x1280px
Sorry fags, they just confirmed it on the stream. Enjoy Hau and his weaker starter.
>>
i want lillie to step on me
>>
FACKING CASUALIZED BULLSHIT
>>
>>26733634
Hau's second Pokemon is meant to be SE to your starter
>>
>>26733634
No one seems to be talking about the fact that they just literally confirmed Trainer Customization?
>>
>>26733968
We knew about that.

Lilliefags on the other hand were speculating up until now that she would take the stronger starter and be the "main rival".

lel no the main rival has the weaker starter for once
>>
File: 250px-206Dunsparce.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-206Dunsparce.png
51KB, 250x250px
There's obviously some kind of secret rival shenanigans going on here. Maybe we have another thief like Silver?

>>26733968
Why would we be talking about something that we knew would be back and is now a generation old?
>>
>>26733634
at least hau had a pichu, so it shows they give him something to give an SE on your starter

however in the demo when popplio was in KO range, the pichu used charm and tail whip, so it looks like were getting babysitting tier AI again
>>
>>26733968
that was pretty obvious even without them saying it
>>
>>26733634
i have a feeling that right after they ended the demo is the place in the story where the stronger rival comes in

please, god
>>
>>26734083
>stronger rival is your opposite gendered protag again

mamma mia!
>>
>>26734055
But what about when BW did it in the first rival battles too?
>>
Does noone care that her bag made a fucking noise and the girl mentioned her bag is special?
>>
>>26734044
>Why would we be talking about something that we knew would be back and is now a generation old?

it wasn't absolutely confirmed yet. the trainer had the same clothes but with a few different colors in the previous trailer, meaning it could have been "beta" colours and not customization. we all know how GF likes to introduce great features and remove them, and fashion being a part of france didnt help the outlook

but im glad its without a doubt confirmed now
>>
>>26734119
that's why I said were getting it again. IIRC i think the last time the rival actually went in for the kill was platinum
>>
>>26734078
>>26734044
>>26734025
Read
>>26734186
>>
File: 1465077820041.png (75KB, 442x449px) Image search: [Google]
1465077820041.png
75KB, 442x449px
>>26734179
>she's keeping a Zygarde core in her bag like Bonnie keeps Puni-chan in her pochette
>>
>>26733634
>lillie still doesent have decent barefoot art
>>
>Stronger starter goes unused for the first time in history
>>
Mega Raichu is confirmer. Period.
>>
Yeah because the opposite gender trainer won't be a rival again or anything
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.