[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit we still can't get over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 23

File: r2-wild-pidgey.png (83KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
r2-wild-pidgey.png
83KB, 400x240px
ITT: Shit we still can't get over
>>
>>26725323
I don't get it
>>
>>26725340
I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".
So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy shit, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, /vp/.
>>
>>26725363
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26725340
In X and Y, the very first wild Pokemon you encounter is a forced Pidgey, every single time. No matter what.
>>
>>26725363
Slow down, Hank Pym
>>
>>26725372
>>26725363
i hate summer
>>
>dived out of the sky!
>>
>>26725372
Shut the fudge up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this ding dang website. All I wanted to do was post my meme. MY MEME. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good memes. My memes, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 3 days: 3 DAYS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Litten or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT PASTA. I could sit here all day spaghetting, but I won't. I'm NOT spaghetti. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the poobrains to themselves. I'm done with this ding dang site and you ding dang immature youngsters. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with youngsters and Joeys like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik copypasta" but you're not. You think you memed me? NAH. I've never taken any spaghetti. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I SQUIRT when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take spaghetti. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik poops" or "u pooper bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've memed the memester and conquered pasta. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you youngsters and low level Rattatas who are probably 11 (Joey, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking arousing that I'm never taken serious on this site, ding dang.
>>
>>26725378
What the gorilla did you just fucking gorilla about me, you little gorilla? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my gorrila in the Navy Gorrilas, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret gorrilas on Al-Gorilla, and I have over 300 confirmed gorrilas. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top gorrila in the entire US armed gorrilas. You are nothing to me but just another gorilla. I will wipe you the fuck out with gorrilason the likes of which has never been gorrila'd before on this gorilla, mark my fucking gorillas. You think you can get away with saying that gorrila to me over the gorillanet? Think again, gorrila. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gorillas across the USA and your gorilla is being traced right now so you better prepare for the gorilla, gorilla. The gorilla that wipes out the pathetic little gorilla you call your gorillas. You’re fucking gorilla, gorilla. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred gorillas, and that’s just with my bare gorillas. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed gorillas, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Gorillas Gorilla Corps and I will use it to its full gorilla to wipe your miserable gorilla off the face of the gorilla, you little gorilla. If only you could have known what unholy gorilla your little gorilla” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking gorilla. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the gorilla, you goddamn gorilla. I will shit gorilla all over you and you will drown in it. You’re gorilla gorilla, gorilla.
>>
>>26725373
Wait really? That's legitimately hilarious especially if hacks can't bypass it.
>>
Allow me to play the double's advocate.
>>
man this board got 2x as cancerous during leak season and 5x as cancerous with this shit
>>
>>26725399
I hole-heartedly allow this
>>
File: 1387644727041.png (180KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387644727041.png
180KB, 600x500px
>>26725400
>not just living in comfy and the wifi/inject threads until the new games come out
You're doing it wrong m80.
>>
>>26725396
Yep, just good ol' Gen 1 pandering at it's finest.
Pretty much the first red flag that these games were going to be underwhelming as fuck
>>
>>26725363
>>26725372
>>26725392
Salt mountain is real
>>
>>26725363
Damn, I remember this pasta from years ago
>>
>>26725373
Who literally fucking cares. That only affects Nuzlockers who may as well not exist.
>>
File: 874679.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
874679.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>26725409
>the wifi threads are comfy

As a regular there, I have to ask: are you fucking serious?
>>
File: AlwaysSunny.jpg (29KB, 378x462px) Image search: [Google]
AlwaysSunny.jpg
29KB, 378x462px
>>26725389
>"This isn't funny in the slightest."
>posts something with a 9/11 joke
>>
>>26725363
Wow OP not only are you a retard but your'e also a faggot
>>
>>26725394
navy seal gorilla copypasta
>>
>>26725363
seriously? nobody remembers how ancient this copypasta is?
>>
>>26725479
ok
>>
Fuck the haters man. I appreciated the throwback.

It's weird that everyone is bitching about summer when this joke is probably 7 years old.
>>
>>26725363
I know it's a pasta but
>letting womyn touch your shit
>letting them break it
This infuriates me so fucking much, because it's a very real thing tthat happens
>>
>>26725420
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26725444

It's catering to genwunners, you imbecile.
>>
>>26725491
That's because they're summerfags, themselves, anon.

It was made pretty obvious.
>>
>>26725394
>not gorilla warfare
every time
>>
>>26725508
But that's retarded when actually thought about, sure typing that makes you feel a certain way but does it mean anything?
>>
>>26725508
So? It's one encounter.
>>
>>26725504
Salty Much?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>pidgey can't learn peck
>>
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
fuck you
>fuck you
>>
>>26725399
Checked.
>>
>>26725572
Serperior did nothing wrong
>>
>>26725572
First gen I've ever disliked every starter. Luckily Unova had some badass designs later on.
>>
File: concerned fox.png (162KB, 303x308px) Image search: [Google]
concerned fox.png
162KB, 303x308px
>>26725533

Not him, but the problem is that it's just one part of the excessive Gen. 1 pandering in X/Y. There's the first forest having the exact same layout as Viridian Forest, the free Lapras, Mewtwo being in a cave that's locked until post-game, etc.

I wouldn't have a problem with all of these throwbacks if Kalos was actually an interesting region, but instead if just feels like a glorified Kanto.
>>
>>26725649
Okay, so?
This is literally a mountain/molehill situation.
>>
>>26725663
This.

I've never understood /vp/'s whining about gen 1 "pandering" in X/Y.

It is either not significant(pidgey first encounter) or actually a good thing (being able to use Gen 1 starters).
>>
>>26725663
>This is literally a mountain/molehill situation.

If Kalos got another game that helped it stand out more, sure. But here we are in Gen. 7. It's the most unremarkable region so far. There's nothing unique about it. The potential with Zygrade and stuff was there but it was never taken advantage of.
>>
>>26725584
>mfw vptards literally thought GF was going to go with their retarded smugleaf name
It doesn't even fucking make sense. Wotter was the only one that was decent.
>>
>>26725373
>In Pokémon X and Y, wild Pokémon cannot break out of Poké Balls thrown at them here.
neat
>>
>>26725572
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
>>
>>26725723
>It's the most unremarkable region so far
Except for Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh. They lack unique features in its entirety not even the remakes fixed that.

So where's the problem exactly?
>>
>>26725483
This copypasta is so old that people do not even remember it as copypasta anymore I guess.
>>
File: 0a1_2_.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1_2_.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>26725363
>>
>>26725420
>>26725535
>salt
Hi leddit
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 165x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 165x149px
>>26725715

Because maybe people are tired of seeing Kanto references when the region was revisted three fucking times in the past.
>>
File: 1464168269860.jpg (82KB, 366x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464168269860.jpg
82KB, 366x375px
>>26725802
This tbqh
>>
>>26725715
Maybe genwunnars are just tired of seeing gen 1 get raped and retconned over and over again by game developers chasing dollar.
>>
>>26725802
>REEEEEE A FUCKING BIRD REEEEEEE
>>
>>26725801
Jesus fuck, is "salty" a reddit thing? I heard it in real life.
>>
>>26725844
See >>26725649
>>
>>26725755
spotted the redditor
>>
>>26725504
nice pasta
>>
>>26725872
See >>26725663
>>
>>26725872
>REEEEEE I CAN'T EVEN REEEEE STOP ACKNOWLEDGING GEN 1 EXISTS I HAVE TO BE AS CONTRARIAN AS POSSIBLE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26725649
>yfw gamefreak did all this gen1 pandering in a meaningless date with a rushed, loveless game
>leaving the 20th anniversary games to be as refreshing and not-pandering as they want and covering their asses in case genwunners whine about "M-muh nostalgia"

Gamefreak has its own brand of pottery
>>
>>26725898
>Underage frog posting tier language
Jesus Christ can summer be over already?
>>
>>26726023
Not until you leave, kiddo.

Mommy's calling you for dinner. If you're a good little boy, you'll get a cupcake! :)

Pls, be a good little boy for mommy. :)
>>
File: 1372865822833.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1372865822833.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>26726038
>Kid 'tries' to undermine me with his own personal agenda

Wew
>>
File: 1452370801624.jpg (174KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452370801624.jpg
174KB, 600x324px
>>26726038
>:)
>>
>>26726071
Okay, boy, no cupcake for u. hmmph :(
>>
File: 1399441799024.png (2MB, 754x749px) Image search: [Google]
1399441799024.png
2MB, 754x749px
>>26725499
>letting womyn touch your shit
Somebody needs to grow up and learn about sharing. Otherwise, you'll never have a healthy relationship or get married. Or is this just that stupid "lol women are stupid men rule lol" attitude?
>>
File: bv8p96t7p.gif (993KB, 450x272px) Image search: [Google]
bv8p96t7p.gif
993KB, 450x272px
>>26726038
>>26726090
>Literally children's "comebacks"
>>
>>26726116
Ur grounded >:(
>>
>>26725851
No it's not a leddit thing. I remember people saying "salty" back when I was in highschool. So it's been atleast 12 years.
>>
>>26725499

I bet you're a kissless virgin.
>>
File: HNI_0092.jpg (101KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0092.jpg
101KB, 459x612px
>>26725755
>>
>>26726208
but i have 36 and i have a job.
>>
>>26725373
Wait what? Source?
>>
>>26725448
It's just a reaction image. Don't overthink it, summer boy.
>>
JUST
>>
TWITCH PLAYS POKEMON ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
>>
File: YouKeepUsingThatWord.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YouKeepUsingThatWord.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>26726291
>summer

Holy shit, this is easily the most overused word on this board. Nothing I said even remotely lead to that conclusion. Quit trying to fit in with the "Cool Kids".

Also that entire image is meant to be a joke, as someone like Vsauce wouldn't say that.
>>
File: 1462703056427.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1462703056427.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>26726319
>>
>>26726319
Er... Kappa ?
>>
>>26726329
>quidmeme.com
sup reddit
>>
>>26726329
>ancient meme
>Calls other people's meme unfunny
wew lad. It's been a whole year since you've had time off from middle school. Please lurk more, summerfag.
>>
>>26725446
No you know the comfy threads, right? The ones where peeps post art and music? Those. Live in there until the games come out.
>>
>>26726341
What does the time of the meme's creation matter anyway? Also did you ever hear the saying "oldie but a goodie"?
>>26726337
First result from Google that was fairly big.
>>
>>26725399
anon pls, dubs like those are a diamond dozen
>>
>>26726360
>googling images
So how are you today reddit?
>>
Man, this bait is boring. It's like you didn't even try at all. Of aIl things you could possibly do with your life, you choose to do nothing other than shitpost on an anonymous taiwanese image board. What sort of sick satisfaction does this give you? Is it really that arousing? It must be, or else you would not have done it. And this is the sort of reply you want, right? Someone angry for something stupid you posted? Well, I'm angry. But not at what you posted. I'm angry that you think anyone would fall for such a blatant trap. It's pathetic, really. I don't know why you think you have any chance at success. Why not go outside and do something? Would that be so hard? You could go out and be successful. But you choose to sit here, waiting for delicious replies as though they have any substance. They're useless. They serve you no purpose. There's no reason to do this sort of thing to yourself. It might even be best to just relax for a bit. Calm down, you know? No? Why not? You made this thread. But you didn't think about its potential consequences.
>>
>>26725363
Anon.... The shiny rate was doubled....
>>
>>26726371
Ha ha! Yeah! Reddit, man that insult NEVER gets old, for sure! Keep doing you, buddy XD
>>
>>26725715
>gen 1 pandering in X/Y
>not significant

Did you actually play and pay attention??
>>
>>26725898
You're first guaranteed wild Pokemon will always be a Pidgey in X and Y is retarded
>>
>>26726385
I'm not the biggest fan of replaying games, but I did for /vp/'s criticisms and sun and moon.

Holy fuck it's the worst experience playing Pokemon I've had

I was doing my best to like it too
>>
>>26726371
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>26725499
Try being around women who aren't retarded by woman standards.
>>
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, godda
>>
>>26726658
>godda
A-Anon? Anon are you oka
>>
>>26726371
>forcing reddit as boogeyman
>>
>>26726385
I mean the actual pandering comes in forms that aren't that important, like the pidgey encounter or the forest being shaped like Viridian forest.
>>
>>26728567
>Mewtwo
>Kanto birds
>Snorlax blocking a route
>Kanto starters
>Kanto starters being the only starters except Blaziken to get a Mega
>Charizard getting 2
>Mewtwo getting 2
>Probably something else

It feels like a fucking fan-game.
>>
>>26726227

Go to the first patch of grass and try to find something that isn't a pidgey
>>
>>26725363
REDDIT
>>26725372
GET
>>26725392
OUT
>>
>>26725323
I thought it was shiny first time this happened
>>
>>26729881
>Reddit
>when this is a fresh /vp/ copypasta from yesterday
>>
File: 1463674450505.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1463674450505.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>26725394
>>
>>26729881
>b8ted this hard

See here's the difference between oldfags like me and reddits like you.

I realize people like you are here to stay, you won't ever leave. At the very least stop trying so hard.
>>
File: xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png
515KB, 640x451px
>>
File: image.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
618KB, 684x577px
>all these shitty copypastas
>all these shitty "mum does tonight" posts
>all these shitty threads where people use the name field
And I thought it couldn't get worse than ORAS leak season.

>inb4 "phonefag"
>>
>>26728567
See >>26729836 and he even forgot a few

>Valerie's gym being Saffron 2.0
>Lapras handout

and we're just talking about the pandering here. XY had other issues
>>
>>26725378
it's because you're a nigger
>>
>>26730090
Phonefag
>>
>>26730101
>>Valerie's gym being Saffron 2.0
>>Lapras handout
Thanks, anon. I knew I was forgetting something
>>
File: HATE.jpg (116KB, 584x393px) Image search: [Google]
HATE.jpg
116KB, 584x393px
>>26730075
DO NOT FORGET. DO NOT FORGIVE
>>
Hello, my dear friend. I know it may seem strange to be receiving this image as a response to your actions, but it is not a random encounter. It is fate. You may not understand what has become of you because you are a lesser. A lesser that has browsed the depths of this wonderful website. However, this is not a friendly meeting. It is a loathsome one. Centuries have passed as I was planning for this moment. I was waiting for the perfect time to strike, and I have clearly succeeded. Others could have been chosen, but no living creature could have been duped as much as you. You might be wondering why this has happened. You might be wondering why your butt is flustered, blazed, and terminated all in one sitting, but I will show you why. Over 2 billion years ago, I was meditating, forseeing this wonderful moment in time and I guided my victory with my own hands. My hands of life and death. I have watched countless strangers come and go, angrier than the last, and I have learned from the actions of their destroyers. However, I was not taught. I adapted. I grew stronger and stronger, knowing that on this very second of life, I would find my victim. I watched the world of trickery unfold and grow in my very palms, and that is when I saw it: The Day of Bait. Let me be more clear, as lessers cannot possibly comprehend the structure of what has become of them. There was once a time where nothing was the only thing that existed. Nothing, and me. I was born, created by my own unknown powers.
>>
>>26730250
I sat in a blank universe motionless for eons, having nothing pass through my mind but 1 thing, and that was my goal. That goal was you, and my post. I sat for 1 billion years planning and learning, and spent the other billion writing and winning. You may have thought you could prevent this from happening, but if that were possible, we wouldn't be with each other. Every key you pressed, I felt enlightened. And from the nanosecond you hit "post", I transcended the very fabric of life and everything uou hold dear. As soon as you posted this wonderful meal for me, you were regretful. You felt something deep in your spine. That feeling was your mind screaming out because history was made. You thought you were doing a great deed, but you were sadly mistaken. It was a trick, a ruse, a sham, a lie, a fib, a tale of falsehood, forgery, and slander, and it was cast upon you because you were unknowing. Now that you are starting to understand my devious actions, you are being filled to the brim with rage, but you don't know why. Is it because you fell for it? Because you were flim-flammed by an unknown immortal being. Well, well, well, my good man, this is only the beginning. You are seering with the healed blood of a thousand ruse-victims. You are pondering what kind of retort you could give, but it is much too late. You have been cheated by a demi-titan of trickery. Trillions of years from now, your name will be played in Bibles of Trickery. This very date will be a holiday of madness and lies; a holiday in which people gater to mutually pray to never become as duped as you. The folk will live in feat of Gods like me. The animals will produce deceit-inducing meat, and nobody will wonder why because today history was made. Today is the day. This very date will be sketched in horror by artists, and written and played back a thousand times by musicians. Today I evolve.
>>
>>26730251
Today is the Day of Bait. You will try with all your might to attempt anything, but your body is frozen by my godly capabilities. Your unholy existance is being jotted down by scientists world-wide trying to prevent anything similar from ever occurring again. From this day forward your family will look disgraced upon you, for they are meerly related to the one that was had. You and I will both be in children's books as being the two that shaped the future. Nothing can match. Nothing. And when you find yourself trying to sleep at night, I will be there, absorbing the tears that roll down you. No pain in the world can be compared to my works of art being thrown on you and forced into you. The preists of ruse have externally shrieked in legendary fear since I met you. Nothing you can ever do or say will ever matter because you are the lesser. I am the greatest thing to ever exist in this ultraverse of different planets.

In other words, you ate the bait.
>>
>>26730233
I often forget too due to the numerous pandering
>>
>>26725872
Kalos had heavy references to every single regions as well as NPCs talking about previous events. You even have super obvious things like that one castle with life-sized Reshiram and Zekrom statues

Funny /vp/ considers those references, but if it's Gen 1 it's suddenly pandering
>>
Somebody post the image that shows that only summerfags even bring up the summer
>>
>>26730388
Having a statue of a legendary is Unova pandering......?

Jesus Christ you're dense

The literally use the pokeflute to wake up a Snorlax on a bridge. They give you a second set of starters, just Kanto ones, and you can't say no
>>
>>26730388
Because those are references, they are just informations that don't modify your gameplay, while shit like Pidgey, Snorlax and Lapras do that
>>
>>26730631
You can dump them in the box.
>>
>>26730668
Yeah but you are forced to go out of your way T grab them to see how to mega evolve
>>
I can get why people are annoyed by entire areas or side-quests that are references, like waking the Snorlax with the Pokeflute, or having a giant Lucario statue in Shalour. Usually those are pretty minor things in the grand scheme of the game, but can detract from the experience.

Complaining about things like the Pidgey encounter or a free Lapras is plain retarded overreaction though. It barely affects anything, and most people didn't even notice that first one until someone pointed it out.
>>
>>26725323
I can't get over the fact that we still have no way to change Meloetta's form outside of battle
>>
>>26725540
Peck is mistranslated
the Japanese name is roughly "probe"
this is why a bunch of pokes learn it that don't have beaks
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 198x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 198x252px
>>26725375
Underrated
>>
>>26725584
pls be bait
>>
So, I had the biggest chocolate cake ever.
Seriously, it was Wedding-Cake tier big (about 3 feet high), and I bought it, so I ate the entire thing myself.
I was thinking "Hey, I LOVE this!"
...I was proven wrong after 5 slices.
So, I took a massive, greyish-green shit the size of a breadstick. It broke in half, unsurprisingly.
The worst part was just after that. I unleashed grey snot from my bowels all into the bowl, with it submerging the entire baguette-shaped stool.

This is when I learned that chocolate should be enjoyed like wine, not consumed in excess.
>>
>>26730796
You still dont get it. Individually, those things don't matter. Together they saturate the gane with pandering. People complain not about just one of those thing--people complain about there being too many of them

That's like saying somebody shouldnt complain about a house having broken tiles, missing window glass panes, leaking roof, leaky faucets and termites because each one on their own are just minor
>>
>>26725323
Better get over it faggot
We now know that SM will be full of old poke
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.