[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Pokemon mmo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-10-59-01-1.png (823KB, 1011x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-10-59-01-1.png
823KB, 1011x1096px
Hey guys Ive been out of the Pokemon scene for awhile and want to get back in it. I wanna play an mmo though so whats the best mmo out right now for Pokemon. Back then it was Pokemmo that still it?
>>
Vanilla WoW.
>>
Pokemon revolution. Theybjist released a third region.

Might wana wait a week until they updated servers. It was unplayable today, but they upgrading
>>
>>26724533
>Pokemon MMO
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

Seriously, those things are never fucking good. Just get Blaze Black or play a Randomized Rom or some shit. Or just wait for Pokemeng GO!!! XD since you're a normie.
>>
>>26724681
Brah y you so mad. I dont have no nintendo ds. I played the OG pokemons all the way up to Soul Silver. After that been outta it but the new games imo are crap with the mega evolutions and all that. I digged Omega Ruby but like i said I aint got a DS. I want something that has multiple regions and can save my game online so I can log in anywhere and wreck some face ass niggas
>>
>>26724810
>Brah
>y you so mad
Jesus, go back to facebook.
>I dont have no nintendo ds.
Poorfag. Just download an emulator and play all the games for fucking free.
>I played the OG pokemons all the way up to Soul Silver.
Good for you.
>the new games imo are crap with the mega evolutions
I agree. But you skipped the universally acclaimed best games in the franchise, Black/White and Black2/White2. You should play those.
>I want something that has multiple regions
Too fucking bad.
>and can save my game online so I can log in anywhere
Gross. Just get an emulator on your fucking phone, genius.
>wreck some face ass niggas
Dumbass.
>>
>>26724550
>pokemmo
>not mists
Literally has Pokemon battles in it.
>>
>>26724810
>I want something that has multiple regions but actually less content than any official game.
>>
>>26724902
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26724810(you)

>>26724902
Also learn to read bait
>>
>>26724923
Fantastic new pasta, friend.
>>
>>26724681
>Just get Blaze Black or play a Randomized Rom or some shit
>since you're a normie
you are a normie, too. i'm sorry anon
>>
>>26725243
I forgot the only true patrician way to play Pokemon is Shitdown, my bad.
>>
File: THIS SHIT IS LEGIT IT.png (17KB, 917x438px) Image search: [Google]
THIS SHIT IS LEGIT IT.png
17KB, 917x438px
I'll just leave this here...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.