/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing idiots bitching about something called "Synchro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1465012586141.jpg (28KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1465012586141.jpg
28KB, 428x410px
I keep seeing idiots bitching about something called "Synchro Evolution". As an uninformed moron myself, what the fuck is this and where was this shown?

Basically, spoonfeed me /vp/.
>>
Google exist for a reason fag find out for yourself lazy fuck
>>
>>26715839
You know ash greninja?
People think its going to be a mechanic in s&m.

Personally I don't mind if it ends IP like Pseudo pokemon customization.
>>
File: 1464168269860.jpg (82KB, 366x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464168269860.jpg
82KB, 366x375px
>>26715839
Some anime bullshit that everyone's just leaning towards as the bracelet's function. It's quite annoying actually
>>
File: skepticism.jpg (59KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
skepticism.jpg
59KB, 500x400px
Where'd we get a name like "Synchro Evolution"?
>>
>>26715851
>>26715854
So basically nothing was confirmed and faggots are screeching that it's going to be the next big thing? Got it.

>>26715846
Google, as in more than one?
>>
File: 1463193316898.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463193316898.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>26715876
Wait, did the Pokemon fandom just make that fucking name up, or does the anime ACTUALLY call it that?

Either way, its fucking stupid
>>
>>26715878
Spot on.
>>
>>26716014
Anime calls it that. Either way it's pretty likely to be in the game with how incredibly popular Greninja is in Japan now. Greninja may very well be the only Synchro though.
>>
File: baking soda.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
baking soda.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>26715839
>>26715876
>>26715878
(You need to snap out of the habit of dumbing things down in a belittling manner)
>>26716014

'Synchro' is a conclusive term we use since the mechanic we're describing is referred to as involving synchro/synergy in the anime and the manga (although the manga's is more of a gijinka form, while what we're expecting is a reverse gijinka where the mon dons the player's appearance). Synchro is further reinforced because of the nature of Pokemon to borrow from other franchises (while they borrow from Pokemon) -- e.g. Yu-Gi-Oh adopted the Psychic type and Pokemon later adopted the Fairy type. Synchro is predominantly used in Yu-Gi-Oh, as Mega was predominantly seen in Digimon.

While nothing is "confirmed", all the evidence is there and points to a bond with starters and select other Pokemon to receive Synchro Evolution. As in XY where the Mega symbol is in the title and in ORAS where the Primal symbol is in the title, crystals appear in the Sun/Moon title and on the protagonists' wrists as a new pseudo-evolution mechanic. The same crystal form appeared in the manga to be used with the gijinka mechanic, furthering the idea of it being based on that. We don't need confirmation when we have Ash-Greninja and all these other clues.

It's like saying we need confirmation that the Earth was populated by prehistoric creatures or that maggots don't spontaneously congeal in an abandoned carcass. We just use our powers of observation to deduce as much as possible, as we always have. We had a strong expectation of a Hawaii-based region and of Fairy type long before they were confirmed.
>>
>>26716452
You need to cut it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.