[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underwater city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I have a theory.
As we can see in the picture, on the island of top right of the map, there is a place where the stairs instead of stopping on the floor still under water, and if there is an underwater city, which is larger and form a fifth zone, which is the refuge of a legendary pokemon? And yes, I mean the names shown, 5 of the 6 revealed were true, and there is only one, Marshadow.
I think Marshadow is the "god" of the fifth zone, a kind of Atlantis, which would control the tides, aligned under the sun and the moon. Moreover, as the name suggests, it seems to be like a shadow under the ocean.
It's just a theory and nothing is known, until it is confirmed.
>>
You're two weeks late newfag!
Been literally discussed back and forth a million times.
But I think it's either an underwater cavern or bridge like the one in BW 2 which connects all Alola islands
>>
>>26708118
I understand the perspective seems kind of fucked, but the stairs don't go underwater, they lead to that platfrom.
>>
>>26708118
Fuck off Verlis
>>
>>26708151
No they don't dumbass! Do you see the right side of the stairs? And do you see how they're adjacent to the so called "docks" everyone's been saying? Yeah, the stairs are clearly going no underneath it
>>
>>26708118
>>26708168
Holy shit, how can one be this fucking blind.
>>
>>26708168
It's steps going down to the platform so we can surf on the water. The dark grey area is like a wall and ledge for the grass on the upper level. The platform runs a bit along the cliff side of that same ledge and the staircase is behind the wall, which is 2x as high as the ledge on the other side to presumably stop people from falling off the cliff into the water. Since the other side has a building it's unnecessary to have a wall there.
>>
File: shit.png (106KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
106KB, 249x225px
>>26708118

this is a stupid discussion

the people who believe its some underwater city focus on (1)

while those who see it as stairs that go to the dock see it as (2)

its obviously 2, because the perspective of (2) makes no sense if the stairs go downwards
while the perspective of (1) works even with the stairs beeing part of the dock
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.