[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Synchro Evolution will actually be implemented in the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: 1459660725536.jpg (8KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1459660725536.jpg
8KB, 250x208px

Who's /canceled their pre-order/ here?
>>
>>26700533
I know right? I wanted the Reburst fusions but I guess this is enough for now.
>>
>>26700533
I just need to dig my autistic mind and find a retarded reason to accept the whole thing, although so far, all I'm seeing is Digimon rip-off.
>>
>preorder
>>
>still using drawception
>>
File: 1464900150324.jpg (21KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464900150324.jpg
21KB, 540x540px
>Fan Fiction style mechanics keep being added
Yea I cancelled my preorder too. Mega Evolution I got over, though I still think its a flawed mechanic. However, this is just unacceptable.
>>
If you think Ash-Greninja will actually be in a main-series game, you are retarded

Ash-Greninja is just something they made up for the anime so that Ash has a chance against all those Megas at the league

We don't need Charizard stealing the spotlight again (especially when Alain and Trevor already both have a Charizard), so they made Ash-Greninja
>>
File: damaged1.jpg (161KB, 630x802px) Image search: [Google]
damaged1.jpg
161KB, 630x802px
>>26700533
>pre-order
>>
>>26700583
I'm not disgusted by the Ash-Greninja, I'm disgusted by synchro-evo shit. I just can't accept such a fanfic tier mechanic. Its like they're getting worse every new gen

>Gen 6: Megas
>Gen 7: Synchro
>Gen 8: ???
>>
>>26700533
>Canceled a preorder over a feature that is assumed but not confirmed yet
>>
>>26700533
Just don't use the mechanic

Case closed
>>
>>26700705
>being a denialfag

you're a retard if you think synchro-evolution is not on the games
>>
>>26700533

I won't buy the games, if They have less than 100 new Pokémon.

I didn't buy Pokémon X and Y.

I might not buy this was well.

I'm just waiting to see all of new Pokémon.

If it's less than 100 new Pokémon.

Then, I'm not getting it.
>>
>>26700533
Same thing as mega just called something different
>>
>>26700914

You sound like the type who want 100 pokemon added into it just for the sake of just having 100 pokemon added into it.
>>
>>26700533
Where's the Strawpoll?
>>
>>26700533
I just canceled my preorder
>>
>>26700555
>Digimon rip-off
In Digimon the tamer and the the digimon actually fused to create a stronger digimon
In Pokemon Ash and Greninja became fully synchronized, they didn't fuse and Greninja was only slightly altered in appearance, his power was still increased though
>>
I originally cancelled my sun preorder because of steel/psychic typing but now i might cancel both if this turns out to be real
>>
>>26700717
Remember when in X/Y you were FORCED to use Mega Lucario once?

Welp. It was nice while it lasted. Off the ride I go.
>>
>>26700717
The mechanic that the entire metagame will be shifted to accommodate?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>26703379
THIS MAKES MY LIVID
>>
>>26700625
Limit breaks
>>
>>26700558
It's $10 cheaper to preorder
>>
>>26700555
The only thing close to Synchro in Digimon is Savers, and that's an extreme stretch
Remember that Synchro =/= fusion
>>
>>26703737
or 30$ more expensive to not buying at all
I know where we are, but that's the point in not preordering
>>
I'd be cool with it if it happened

>>26703745
Mega was already Burst Mode

There's really nothing like Synchro in Digimon
>>
>>26703745
Its not really a case of fusion ot whatnot.
What turns me off is the human's physical involvement on the matter. I could and have already adapted to Mega evolution, and I see how it could be, you know, believable, since the human doesn't have a physical involvement other than activating the Mega stone, however Synchro always makes me think of deviantart-tier of fanfiction,taking the shape of the human trainer and shit. That always leave a bad taste in my mouth everytime I think about it. Its just doesn't have the "Pokemon feel" in it.
>>
>>26703904
> human's physical involvement
That could be the reason they added it in the first place. Let's be real, Pokemon is magical cock fights the game.
>>
>>26700533
>>26700625

I just dont want a new stupid gimmick evolution each Gen that's focus is drawing people in over actually making sense or being good or balanced when the games survived fine with 5 Generations of not doing that.

Megas, then Primal Reversion, then this new thing.

It's got me worried man.
>>
Who fucking cares, you bunch of whiny little crybabies. It's always complaining about GF not doing anything new or complaining about anything new they do because it's not what YOU personally want. Why the fuck should they listen to any of you if all you're going to do is bitch?
>>
>>26705050
>people are whiny crybabies for not liking what I like
>>
remember the shitty digimon season that must not be named.

once again they are stealing not only dbz but digimon shit.
>>
>>26700625
Pendulum.
>>
>>26705316
Adventure 02? The last third of Xros Wars?

Neither featured any sort of Tamer-Digimon fusions or the Digimon taking on traits of the Tamer.
>>
>>26705333
that one really season after the best season (season 3/ tamers) only shit I stopped wacthing digimon after that.
humans fusing with digimon look it up it god awful.
>>
>>26705351
No, they just turned into them in Frontier, as if they were superheroes and shit. Tamers was what had them fuse.

And Frontier while poor, was not nearly as bad as 02 or the last third of XW.
>>
>>26705351
>he doesn't want to be part digimon

holy shit you're one special kind of faggot
>>
>>26700717
It's gonna be forced on you, mark my words.
>>
>>26700579
>Fan Fiction style mechanics

Well, the only alternative is to keep adding over a hundred Pokemon every generation while making no worthwhile change to the mechanics.
>>
>>26705050
>the people complaining about nothing new are the same people complaining about Synchro
>/vp/ is a hive mind

You people must end using this.
>>
>>26705050
i've never asked for anything new
i want them to stop doing dumb new shit like this and make the core game better

X/Y and OR/AS were for fucking babies

I want a real rpg, or at least a fucking difficulty slider

I'm replaying Y right now and I've swept the last five gyms with a single hitmonchan

I want a game where I can't do that, and I don't care if some new retarded evolution has to be sacrificed in order for that to happen
>>
>>26705472
After a point if you're sweeping gyms with a single pokemom you're going to be overleveled and the Pokemon will be strong enough to beat more gyms which will make it even more overleveled.
>>
>>26705472
>I'm replaying Y right now and I've swept the last five gyms with a single hitmonchan

The easiest way to play pretty much any of the Pokemon games is to solo it with a single Pokemon.
>>
>>26705472
>I want a game where I can't do that, and I don't care
You dingus. Every pokemon game is this simple. I solod Sapphire with a level 81 Swampert. How new are you?
>>
>>26700533
Synchro isn't even confirmed, all it is is speculation at this point. The only thing pointing towards it existing is Ash-Greninja, which isn't even confirmed to be "Synchro" evolution.

Does anyone remember in the episode where Alain and Ash first battle Alain said that Greninja is actually Mega Evolving just without the use of a stone? If anything, all Ash-Greninja confirms is Mega Greninja.

Stop whining about something that doesn't even exist yet.
>>
>>26705472
>>26705534
Also you could've complained about how XY/ORAS lets you overlevel a full team nearly to the same extent you could a solo run in past games thanks to the new EXP Share or how the various EXP boosts period like Amie or being able to evolve by level or catching Pokemon netting you EXP can get you even more overleveled than past games, but instead you complain about something that applies to the whole series.
>>
>>26703199
>Forced to use Mega Lucario once
OH NO! Must have been a terrible experience for you! How did you ever survive?
>>
>>26703379
>Actually playing Online with Ev/IV grinding nerds.

Come on, Anon.
>>
I never thought about it until now but maybe that's why the trainer is shown next to the pokemon now.
>>
>>26706449
I was thinking that earlier today.
Important trainers are also seen beside their pokemon.
>>
>>26700625
Seconding the limit breaks.

Ash greninja is almost certainly mega greninja and will be revealed as such at the end of the league. "ash the strength of your bond let greninja mega evolve without a mega stone!"

There doesn't need to be a new battle gimmick each gen and there's no evidence there will be. Mega-evolution is still new, primal reversion is literally just insta-mega-evolution and we're probably gonna see, I dunno, cosmic alteration or something that will only affect the box legends and totally isn't mega-evolution you guys.

IMO I think this gen is gonna have lots of new formes and Megas. I think they're gonna do a lot of fleshing out this gen.
>>
>>26700533

Where was this even confirmed?
>>
>>26707069
Zygarde, which was speculated to be Anime-only, is not appearing in the games, that's why everybody is speculating that Synchro will also be in the games
>>
Synchro is just a combination of Amie and Mega Evolution. Who cares.
>>
If Synchro replaces megas(but still keeps megas as megas, just changes the way of activating it) at least makes the "only one for battle" thing make sense.
>>
>>26700583
Ash has literally 3 Pokemon that are already able to mega evolve. Ash-Greninja was an incredible pointless adition
>>
>>26710241
Sceptile, Glalie, Charizard (x2), Heracross along with Squirtle, Bulbasuar and Gible that he can evolve

He had potential for a ton of megas
>>
File: 0384750.png (186KB, 280x349px) Image search: [Google]
0384750.png
186KB, 280x349px
What's the purpose of Mega Evolution if they introduced Synchro Evolution, especially this early, after only 1 generation? Does that mean Greninja will have Synchro Evolution AND Mega Evolution? That sounds dumb as fuck, even or Gamefreak
>>
>>26705437
>not wanting more Pokemon
>>
>>26710458
Money and pandering
>>
>>26710458
This, Ash-Greninja is just a mega Greninja made special for the anime. Instead of repeating the "i can't control my raging Pokemon" like they did with Korrina they made something that both had to train to use.
>>
>>26706472
Well we haven't even seen non-important trainers yet.
>>
>>26710458
Just another relabel for marketing like Primals
>>
File: l54cnn9.jpg (240KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
l54cnn9.jpg
240KB, 923x599px
>You didn't want Ballio

>Now you'll get to Syncro
>>
>>26710524
>Ballio is fake
>Synchro is likely real

All smiles.
>>
>>26710514
Primals is understandable, and its basically Mega Evolution for special Legendaries. But Synchro is totally unnecessary when we have a brand new mechanic called Megas.
>>
File: 190px-Afron_Burst.png (20KB, 190x204px) Image search: [Google]
190px-Afron_Burst.png
20KB, 190x204px
>>26710531
>Kill me please
>>
>>26710565
Burst =/= Synchro

But you know that, don't you?

>>26710552
They've already dug their own grave, Megas are already old and busted to the kids, bring out the new gimmick. Expect one similar every generation.
>>
>>26703379
Git gud if you can't take a mega without using one you shouldn't be playing competitive.
>>
>>26710589
>Megas are already old and busted to the kids
Except they're still viewed as something new and hype by the kids.
>>
>>26710589
>1 (one) generation has passed
>old and busted
>>
>>26710241

This is Greninja's time to shine, not theirs.

Charizard, Sceptile, and whoever else have already had their time in the spotlight.
>>
>>26700533
I did, but because of the music. They went a million steps backwards with the quality of both, the composition and instrumentation. Music is a huge deal for me, so it pains me that they dropped the ball like this. If I end up playing gen 7, then I might just pirate it.
>>
>>26710727
Impressive that you managed to resist 20 years with shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qulbGHLxE around. Or you're just baiting and i'm dumb.
>>
>>26710955
What's wrong with that? It was gen 2 after all. Gen 7 has no excuse when the console doesn't have music limitations anymore. Gen 6 made this clear.
>>
>>26710955
>Gen 2
>shit

if this is not a bait, then kys
>>
File: 1465562850246.jpg (98KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465562850246.jpg
98KB, 630x630px
>there's any evidence of synchro
>implying Ash-Greninja isn't just going to be an event forme

Are all of you new to this franchise or something?
>>
>>26711067
>It was gen 2 after all.
That doesn't mean anything. Gen V had crap like the (non box)legendary music.

>Gen 6 made this clear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU

With music that it doesn't know what it wants to be?
Pokemon music isn't all good, you know. Using more instruments or whatever shit doesn't mean a song is automatically perfect.
Again, i'm responding to bait, one not buying a game because he doesn't like the SINGLE and ONLY piece of music we heard could be nothing but bait.

>>26711081
>muh gen was flawless and without problems
Fuck off.
>>
>>26704891

>survived fine

>Being scared of new mechanics

You sound like smogon

I bet you thought weather wars was good fag
>>
>>26710589

I bet you thought abilities were old and busted too fag
>>
>>26711218
>fag
Please stop using slurs.
>>
>>26700809
>accepting every bullshit thing you read on 4chan

the term denialfag is for naive children that belive shit like fucking roothoot and co
>>
>>26700533
I'm preordering because of the synchro-evos :~)
>>
>>26711167
Nothing is flawless nor completely flawless, you dumb nigger. Every Gen has its pros and cons, but saying "A ___Gen is shit because of the minor flaw____", shows how retarded, and small-minded you are.
>>
>>26711218
Yeah, because if there's one thing Gen 7 needed after a huge mechanic change that now needs to be refined after its introduction, it's new mechanics
>>
>>26711491

Except you realize you guys are shitposting absolutely nothing right?

Synchro is a fucking boogeyman because it's related to Anime
>>
>>26711530
>M-merely Anime-only

I wonder where I read something similar to that before?
>>
>>26711530
I dont think it's coming (though something is), I'm just saying why I hate the concept
>>
>>26711491
Synchro is basically the same thing as mega evolution anyway. There's no evidence that it will function any different than mega evolution in the games, and if it does function differently it will probably just be slightly different.
In fact, synchro isn't confirmed to be in the games at all. You guys need to stop getting so bent out of shape over unconfirmed rumors.
>>
>>26711491

Yeah because that's definitely confirmed right?

This whole this is speculation just because of Zyguard

No fucking shit Zyguard's forms were going to be in a game

Synchro is a anime only plot filler

The best you'll get is a event Ash Greninja that can't be used online or traded or poke banked like Notch ear pichu
>>
>>26711456
Good thing i never said anything of the sort.
I never even called gen 2 shit, just that particular music.
>>
>preordering fucking POKEMON in the first place
>>
>>26711090
Zygarde, which was thought to be Anime-only will appear in the games. So Ash-Greninja which was thought to be Anime-only will also appear in the games
>>
>>26712373
Zygarde, which was thought to be Anime-only will appear in the games. So Evil Pikachu which was thought to be Anime-only will also appear in the games.
>>
>>26700533
>preorder
"You know what you get fo preordering a game? A big dick in your mouth."
-Cartman, 2013
>>
>>26711601

Your doing it again

Your comparing it specifically to Zyguard

Just like how any single fucking leak is automatically Wottergate

Stop
>>
>>26700625
Going by the Japanese trading card game rule of game design, next will be pendulum summoning.
>>
>>26700914
What if the pokemon you missed from X + Y are also in this one, bringing the total of "new to you" pokemon to over 100?
>>
File: but_a_mere_joke.jpg (39KB, 358x568px) Image search: [Google]
but_a_mere_joke.jpg
39KB, 358x568px
>>26712897
>masuda's face when
>>
>>26700533
I like syncro. I will preorder in october
>>
>>26700533
So when will we have Xyz evolutions?
>>
Fuck this shit I wanted DNA Digivolution not this Frontier shit.

Wheres my goddamn DinoBeedrillmon?
>>
has anyone bothered to ask for a source or proof that its happening, or are you all just really that retarded?
>>
>>26713230
>>26712485
>>
File: 1465424306452.gif (3MB, 260x209px) Image search: [Google]
1465424306452.gif
3MB, 260x209px
>>26700533
I don't see why everyone's so buttflustered by that. All that i've seen so far about it is that it's pretty much Mega Evolution, but without some retarded stones. I don't know why 90% of the people i see on the internet refer to it a Fusion. Are people really this uninformed?
>>
>>26713340
The human involvement is what turns me off about the whole idea. Taking the shape of human or whatever is just no-no for me
>>
>no confirmation yet
y'all retarded
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.