[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Z Episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Alola Starter Pokémon (2).jpg (108KB, 1136x869px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Starter Pokémon (2).jpg
108KB, 1136x869px
OR/AS set the standard. Every game, like Deoxys in OR/AS and Heatran in Platinum, will have a Legendary-focused Post-Game quest.

It's clear that Sun & Moon will get the "Z Episode", focusing on Zygarde.

Thoughts? Hopes?
>>
Will it involve Shauna? She said she wanted to go to a far away region, presumably Alola.
>>
>>26700374
Hope it'll be more a pokemon like Regigigas and they'll give us a new pokemon as the post-game legendary because it'll be sad to just do recyclage
>>
>>26700374
>ORAS set the standard
>goes on to list games from Gen 4 with post game quest.
>ignores Sinjoh ruins
>>
>>26702249
I mean Post-Games revolving SPECIFICALLY on a Legendary. Platinum was sort of an anomaly. But the Delta Episode was pushed hard. I strongly suspect that they are going to keep the concept now, especially with Zygarde confirmed.

>>26702235
This should have happened instead of Rayquaza/Deoxys, but alas...

Primal Reversion was retarded, but Regigigas was the one Pokémon that probably should have got it...

>>26702233
I'd like that
>>
>>26702282
I dont like that. Legendary focused main games AND legendary focused post game now? That sounds pretty lame.

At least if it's Zygarde that means Megas wont take over both main game and post game like it did for XYORAS.
>>
>>26702308
I'm not 100% for it either, but I feel like the reception to the Delta Episode was so overwhelmingly positive from kids, that Game Freak will repeat it. Especially if it means they can continue to skimp out of more substantial content.
>>
>>26702308
Not legendary focused post game, just a legendary post game with all the other thing that come with the post game (cf emerald do not look at the recent versions)
>>
>>26702429
Yeah, but looking at XYORAS, that's probably not what will happen.

>>26702354
It's odd, I heard so much good about the Delta episode going into it that it made me doubly angry for hating it so much.
>>
Id be up for it as long as there is more of a story with it. Delta was a good prototype on how to string it together, hopefully they will expand on it.
>>
>>26702531
I'm ok with it, as long as there is substantial content in the game to keep it alive.

X/Y, as much as people shit on it, had more content than almost all first-of-a-gen games.

But unlike other Gens, the following games, OR/AS, barely added more content. There was the expected tutors, more legends, and... That's it.

They just gave us the Delta Episode, and got confused when fans were pissed about it.

So if they keep on giving us post-game Legend quests, then neat, but there needs to be more variety in other shit to do. Like a better Battle Facility for a start. Maison was, decent in X/Y. But wasn't expanded on at all, and left people bitter about the lack of a Frontier.

So, yeah.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.