[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

>>
>>
Neat.
>>
What am I looking at here.
>>
And the middle?
>>
Oh boy what now
>>
these legends are fucking rad
>>
>>26699989
Yeah, alternative forms like the Xerneas/Yveltal's.
And? Who at this point not accept that SM is basically XY2 is stupid
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>26699989
>>26699993
These are BASED
>>
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>26700091
Niggers
>>
File: 6767.jpg (522KB, 1010x431px) Image search: [Google]
6767.jpg
522KB, 1010x431px
Solgaleo has a minor alternate form known as Rising Phase (ライジングフェーズ), in which it is described as being like the sun. In this Phase, it appears more radiant and its colored accents all become yellow. Solgaleo is seen in the Phase during the animation for its signature move Sunsteel Strike.
Lunala has a minor alternate form known as Full Moon Phase (フルムーンフェーズ), in which it is said to call the moon. In this Phase, its wings glow white, highlighting its skeletal structure. Lunala is seen in the Phase during the animation for its signature move Moongeist Beam.
>>
>>26700109
Um... okay?

This sounds like a translation. They actually call it a skeletal structure? That's neat that it was actually supposed to look skeleton-like.
>>
File: disgust.gif (2MB, 362x257px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2MB, 362x257px
>>26700081
>alternative forms like the Xerneas/Yveltal's
Nigga, they're using their signature moves

>SM is basically XY2
>Z-Zygarde's forms are in the game. So It must be sequel to XY!

Fuck I can't stand Summer Vacation cunts
>>
>>26700109
>minor alt. form
That's too bad. I hoped that they would change types in their new forms.
>>
>>26700109
for some reason my mind sees this post written in a different font or size than the rest of the thread
>>
>>26700109
serebii has yet to confirm
>>
>>26700161
I asked him and he answered that this is nothing new because we saw these forms in the trailer.
>>
>>26700161
If the leak originated on 4chan, it's fake :^)
>>
>>26700109
I'm assuming that they're cosmetic battle forms like Xerneas' activated form.
>>
>>26700109
Man I dig these pointless forms, much better than megas.
>>
>>26700664
It feels weird that they even have it classified as a change of form. What's the point? Why can't it just be an aesthetic thing? I mean it is just an aesthetic thing but every feature a Pokemon has doesn't have to be named. We don't have to call Samurott with its sword out Sephiroth Mode or something. It bugged me with Xerneas too, though it bguged mem ore since Yveltal didn't get an equivalent afaik.
>>
>>26700109
there's no katakana on that page that reads "rising phase" or "full moon phase" though
just their abilities
>>
>>26700209
>>26700684
What Xerneas form?
>>
>>26700194
Bulbanews

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_reveals_new_Pokémon_Nekkoara,_Iwanko
>>
>>26700709
Yes there is, the orange box next to Solgaleo's face says "rising phase"
>>
>>26700721
Outside of battle (and presumably when it isn't "battle ready"), the rainbow colored parts of Xerneas turn pale blue. I forget the name of that form. The form with rainbow colored parts is "Active Form"
>>
Oh shit new info:
>Magearna has the new Ability Soul Heart (ソウルハート), which can repeatedly raise its Special Attack stat (the trigger is not currently known)
>>
>>26700154
Same here. Maybe its the moon runes mixed with romaji affecting our text recognition.
>>
>>26700738
Ohhh I remember now.
From the earliest trailer because it looked so different from the in-game colors.

Ok, so will these formes turn out useless as well?
>>
>>26700771
Yes, it's exactly the same thing. In this instance, it's when they're doing their attacks-- "Full Moon Phase" is when hit's calling the moon to power Shadow Ray, and "Rising Phase" is when Solgaleo ignites itself to use Meteor Drive. I don't know why they bother naming them or anything. Who cares. It's neat that they have an aesthetic change that mean certain things but it's pointless to name it and shit.
>>
>>26700759
Sounds like a Competitive knock off.
>>
In other words, exactly like Zekrom and Reshiram's turbo modes.
>>
>>26700109
So what. Xerneas had an actual form (Neutrel Mode) but that was never advertised, why go into minor detail like that if it isn't an "official" form?
>>
>>26700684
Form = aesthetic
Forme = battle-wise

Denialfags were retarded from the get-go because the new Zygarde is called Complete FORME, so it would necessarily be in the games.
>>
File: kyu.png (745KB, 1296x1120px) Image search: [Google]
kyu.png
745KB, 1296x1120px
>>26700209
Or like when Kyurem has Teravolt/Turboblaze activated
>>
File: m56_6b3mkx9bi.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
m56_6b3mkx9bi.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>26701028
>>26700721
Xerneas has two formes. One is pretty much just when it's out of battle
>>
>>26699989
>>26699993
I believe some sort of PROOFs are in order
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.