[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been over 20 years already. Why can't we have this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: openworld.jpg (84KB, 820x420px) Image search: [Google]
openworld.jpg
84KB, 820x420px
It's been over 20 years already. Why can't we have this?
>>
Because it's shit.
>>
>>26699756
Because if GF can barely make a working linear JRPG, do you really think they could handle a sandbox RPG?
>>
>>26699773
You mean Game Freak is shit, right?
>>
They've cucked us for too long
>>
>>26699756
Because that looks like shit.
Unless you mean something along the lines of le ebic open world pokeymans MMORPG with every Pokemon from every generation!!!!1
In which case it would be a massive clusterfuck that would get boring by the time you get through the second region.
Also
>Implying GF would want the series on home consoles
>Especially now that the games have full 3D graphics
You're SOL son.
>>
>>26699901
>being retarded and pessimistic
>>
>>26699939
>being retarded
Please motivate.
>>
>>26699756
Because no one wants Kanto again. Or anime references. Dumbass.
>>
>>26699939
>He doesn't agree with me so he's a retarded pessimist!
I'm being realistic. You're the one who's being retarded, kid.
Or are you going to make a convincing argument about how this game could totally be developed and how amazing it would be?
If GF were going to make Pokemon games on home consoles, we'd have more than fucking Pokemon Rumble and a port of an Arcade game that wouldn't work on the 3DS.
Unless you're honestly going to try and say that such a game could work on the 3DS.
>>
Because mobile games is the new market
>>
>>26699756

That looks like fucking shit, m8
>>
>>26699999
Quints confirm
>>
>>26699999
Confirmed
>>
>>26699999
Wasted
>>
>>26699999
checked
>>
>>26699999
Word of God.
>>
When I asked why people wanted this, I got an answer that amounts to "you don't know how to use the pss".

Go die.
>>
>>26699999
Who got >>26700000
>>
Because /vp/ doesn't like change.
>>
>>26700168
Change isn't automatically good. If you want to play Elder Scrolls, go do that.
>>
>>26699756
naw, VR, AR or bust.

Though this applies to all video games now.
We're about to see the biggest break through for games or death by stagnation.
>>
File: 192_Sunflora.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
192_Sunflora.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>26699999

Yes.
>>
>tfw no console game with all the regions and all 151 Pokemon
>>
>>26699756
>what is gen VII
>>
>>26699756
Because Game Freak is incompetent and has a fanbase that actively encourages them to never try anything new or have the series evolve.

There are people who consider 'trainers standing behind their pokemon' to be a series advancement and will happily pay $50 for Pokemon Sun & Moon. Pokemon 'fans' are the cancer killing the series.
>>
>>26700182
>MUH DICE ROLL MISSES IN AN ACTION RPG
kys
>>
>>26702530

I'm no ES fanboy, but Skyrim would be up your alley then since what you said was a common complaint among non-hardcore RPG fans. Skyrim is much more action-adventure based then the previous entries, and did away with things such as evasion-rolls when striking the enemy. Now a hit is always a hit.
>>
Pipe dream for autists.
>>
>>26699999
Checked
>>
Why do people even want this?
>>
File: pokeconsole.png (24KB, 1012x280px) Image search: [Google]
pokeconsole.png
24KB, 1012x280px
>>
>>26702583
That was my point. Oblivibabies getting butthurt over something that didn't fit in the first place.
>>
Because it'd be stupid.
>>
>>26699756
That looks like pure vomit, jesus chrits.
>>
File: actual virtuality.jpg (20KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
actual virtuality.jpg
20KB, 500x450px
when gamefreak finally start making immersive VR MMORPG style games, they will play like this

>be me
>be putting on my VR goggles
>be hyped getting ready to play pokemon MMORPG
>VR vision loads
>see a 3D model of the original gameboy
>switch it on
>pic related appears on the screen
>be inside a virtual world playing the original games on a virtual gameboy
>wireless connection still not implemented
>friends must be present in the room to battle and trade

you know this to be true
>>
Because you're handheld is a portable and so are your Pokemon.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.