[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Another Unpopular Opinions Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Saxacross.png (53KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Saxacross.png
53KB, 550x600px
There are no bad generations. They each added something to "Pokemon" as a whole and each generation is enjoyable in its own right.
>>
>>26699245
I don't like Heracross and Breloom. I don't understand their appeal at all.
>>
>>26699273
I'm a big fan of beetles, and he hits liks a truck (when not around flying pokemon)
>>
Gen 6 was more innovative than any other gen, even if the games were so/so
>>
Samurott is one of the best designed starter final evos.
>>
>>26699321
Gen 2 is objectively the most innovative
>>
>>26699381
I actually really like Samurott and Serperior's designs... Emboar is the only one i'm sort of iffy on, but it's cool nonetheless.
>>
Unova is not a circle
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 500x550px
Roxie should take her hair down more.
>>
D/P/PT had the best route music in the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1El90M5ucA
>>
>>26699746
I love most of the music in the Pokemon series (can't really speak highly of ORAS Mauville City), but DPPt's OST is by far one of the best ones in the franchise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYaYEEWkthI&index=123&list=PL6akIKaXBeU02shOveaefiFXO_wKRkXiQ
>>
I don't get why people associate "Careless Whisper" with sexual situations when it's really a tragic song about a love that was never meant to be.
>>
File: M'DICK.png (257KB, 639x473px) Image search: [Google]
M'DICK.png
257KB, 639x473px
>>26699734
That's not an unpopular opinion anon. I'm positive other Roxiefags would agree with you.
I sure as hell know I'm with you on that
I may as well contriboot, I think that Kalos' reduced amount of Pokemon additions was a welcome change of pace as I liked most of the designs. The only designs I truly dislike are Edgyzard and Klefki, though the latter's usefulness overshadows it's design for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 680x800px
>>26699829
I also think that Poison should be SE to Fighting, because toxins can fuck you up physically.
>>
>>26699828
It's the saxaphone.
>>
File: angry water types.gif (973KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
angry water types.gif
973KB, 500x309px
Already said this last thread but it bears repeating, GB Sounds is overrated, it's a great concept but the execution is really bad and it doesn't actually sound like GBC audio. I'm glad they tried but I'd rather listen to the mediocre HGSS remixes than GB Sounds.

Gen VI didn't have enough Legendaries. If they divided it up to have 5 in-game Legendaries and only one event it would be passable, but only three in-game Legendaries just is not enough.

Roaming Pokémon (not XY's, like Gen II-IV roaming Pokémon) were a good feature and need to come back.

The Safari Zone was great and I'm convinced people only dislike it because they want to defend ORAS, except the unfortunate few that ran into a shiny in there, I think they have justification for disliking it just due to their experiences. Shinies are too rare for the majority of detractors to have that experience though.
>>
>Disliking an entire gen
Only underage
>>
>>26700454
If you dislike every game in a generation, you dislike that entire generation. Are you arguing you have to like every game in the series? Because someone who dislikes XY is pretty likely going to dislike ORAS for the same reason, that would mean they dislike Gen VI as a whole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.