[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genwunners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ruby-sapphire.jpg (82KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
ruby-sapphire.jpg
82KB, 470x235px
>The year was 2003
>I received Pokémon Sapphire and a GBA for my 6th birthday
>I started to play the game to death
>Why is the Professor called Professor Birch when he should be called Professor Bitch?
>Why does the male character have white hair at 10 years old?
>Oh whatever
>I chose Mudkip because I liek Mukipz
>I then caught Ralts and evolved into Gardevoir
>Gardevoir was so sexy she game me a boner and made me cum at the age of 6
>Some dorky teenager comes by and asks me what I'm playing
>Me: I'm playing Pokémon Sapphire
>Teen: Dammit! The new Pokémon suck, play Red, Blue, and Yellow, the original 151 are da best!
>Me: Why do new Pokémon suck?
>Teen: Because they are unoriginal, stupid, ugly, look like Digimon, and they are running out of ideas!
>Me: There were some unoriginal Pokémon back then too like Jynx, Muk, Magnemite, and Voltorb
>Teen: At least they looked simple, I grew up with them, and they look like Pokémon!
>Me: What determines what a Pokémon looks like?
>Teen: They need to look like the original 151!
>Me: They improved the games with better graphics, sound, EVs/IVs, Running Shoes, natures, abilities, and more content like the Battle Tower
>Teen: They don't need all those gimmicks! Red, Blue, and Yellow were perfect as they were!
>Teen: Also they got rid of Misty in the show, no Pokémon will beat Charizard, Mewtwo is a better legendary than that dorky red lizard and derpy blue whale on Ruby and Sapphire! And my childhood was better than yours!
>Me: Nostalgia goggles much?
>Teen: IT'S NOT NOSTALGIA! IT'S A FACT!
>Genwunner goes on a rage and goes on a shooting spree in my elementary school
>He kills a lot of kids
>The FBI takes the genwunner and crucifies him
>Then I said,"Genwunners will never learn."
>I continue to play Sapphire to death
>>
>>26679044
>not playing Emerald
Dropped.
>>
>>26679044
What reaction am i supossed to get out of this?
>>
>>26679044
>picking Mudkip
>when there are shitloads of other Water types in the game
>>
>>26679071
>2003

are you sure you weren't the dropped one?
>>
>>26679044
>>26679135

>Being a 6 year old who knows about EVs/IVs, Natures, Abilities
>2003
>The Battle Tower wasn't even a thing yet

Go make up stories somewhere else.
>>
File: PkC_BattleTower.png (102KB, 1248x628px) Image search: [Google]
PkC_BattleTower.png
102KB, 1248x628px
>>26679185
>the Battle Tower wasn't even a thing yet
>>
this is the shittiest story I've seen in a long time
>>
>>26679217
based hoenn.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.