[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ToWhat.png (748KB, 1140x724px) Image search: [Google]
ToWhat.png
748KB, 1140x724px
Hold the key to what, exactly?
>>
>>26661259
To the plot of Sun and Moon.

This wording has been used in other marketing so far, and they say they hold the key to your adventure, or some similar lingo.
>>
synergy timeline
>>
>>26661293
What other marketing? I can't recall. I can see what you're saying though, that it's just a figure of speech or something.
>>
>>26661373
Literally spelled out on Pokemon.com

>Solgaleo and Lunala hold a vital key to your adventures in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. These two Pokémon are Legendary Pokémon, and they play a crucial role in the story. But their place in the world is still wrapped in mystery!

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-gb/pokemon/
>>
>>26661373
>>26661508
I should add, the line about 'key to adventure' is also in press releases that were regurgitated by the gaming press.
>>
>>26661535
Ok I need to be more vigilant. I should be more careful when researching. Sorry to waste everyone's time.
>>
>>26661259
>Hold the key
>Key
>Logo diamonds/bracelet gems match the box mascots color schemes
>Final gems are needed for the locations of the legendary Pokemon
>Other gems access temples and other places, which also have power within themselves to be a battle mechanic
>>
>>26661755
Bruh, at least you weren't shitposting. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>26661766
I thought I was onto something, my mind jumped to them being literal keys to something in the plot. I got excited.
>>
>>26661259

Probably just more pointless battle mechanics simiar to Mega evolution.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.