[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want this thing to get a Mega. It would fit with the region.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-182Bellossom.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-182Bellossom.png
58KB, 250x250px
I want this thing to get a Mega. It would fit with the region.
>>
>>26655703
No point in giving megas to useless pokemon.
>>
>>26655718
What is Beedrill ?
>>
>>26655718
Except to make a better version that could be viable.

>>26655703
Kinda hope both of oddish's evos get one for this. Vileplume feels like it would be found in the area, too, when you get down to it.
>>
File: 2778107-15-1.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2778107-15-1.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>26655718
>No point
>Let's only focus on Pokemons which are already good

Mega evolution should always be given to useless Pokemons in order to make them viable.
>>
File: e63ODVt.jpg (39KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
e63ODVt.jpg
39KB, 700x550px
>>26655718
Yeah lets give em to Pseudo-Legendaries instead cause they REALLY need the buff. /s
>>
I want a Poison/Dark Mega Weezing with levitate and a boost to special attack.
Can't have it all.

But I agree with >>26655766, both Oddishes should get a mega.
>>
>>26655759
>>26655766
>>26655769
>>26655781
>waste time giving megas to pokemon that were already bad and unpopular
>mega is still shit because the pokemon is completely fucked to begin with

Or you can give a mega to a pokemon that kids and players actually like and use, garnering more popularity and a better meta.
>nobody uses mega audino
>on the other hand everyone at VGC loves mega salamence, kangaskhan and sceptile
>>
>>26655718
Yeah, Kangaskahn and Mawile are useless, they don't need megas.
>>
>>26655828
>Using current VGC as any metric of quality.
>>
>>26655828
You seem to forget that Kang and Sceptile were pretty big shitmons before getting the mega.
>>
>>26655828
Or you can not be a retard and do both, and give other pokémons a chance as well as please the fans with their favorites. Like how it's been so far.
>>
>>26655828
>M-Beedrill
>M-Pidgeot
>M-Lopunny
>M-Mawile
>M-Manectric
>M-Aggron

>>Useless

kys
>>
>>26655840
>the official tournament championship with hundreds of competitors, thousands of viewers and support across all countries
>not a metric of quality
Fuck off with your shit bait
>>
>>26655828
Don't you see that most of the OU megas were shitmons?
>>
What is liligant
>>
>>26655835
Mawile was a fan favorite so its okay but you can't deny that at least Hydreigon and Landorus should have gotten megas first
>>
>>26655849
>Official tournament with a metagame that's somehow staler and more homogenus than Smogon's OU tier.
>Same tournament that thought allowing almost every Legendary and 1 Primal + 1 Mega on every team was a smart idea.
>>
>>26655703
What was even the point of Bellossom? It's just a neutered Vileplume, who in turn was always a poor man's Venusaur. The only thing it's really notable for is being one of the gen 2 Pokemon that appeared early in the anime.
>>
>>26655923
To have another sun stone evo, and show how evolutions can go in different directions depending on what item you use.

Though it is still kinda odd that Eevee didn't use the sun stone/moon stone for Espeon/Umbreon, and GF used the "friendship at day" gimmick on Belossom. Though I guess they were to proud of that idea that they didn't feel like wasting it on something no one would ever use. That plus I am unsure what the "friendship at night" gimmick would have been a better fit for instead of Umbreon.
>>
Grass/Fire mega, design inspired by Hawaiian fire dancers, pls
>>
>>26655703
I want lilligant to get a mega.
>>
>>26656006
The Sun Stone was a retarded item to begin with, since it was originally only for Grass types, who already had their own stone. Sunkern could just as well have evolved through levelling or the Leaf Stone.
>>
>>26656083
Well, the point was that the Oddish line were nocturnal Pokemon and the evolution with the sun stone made it love the sun. And Sunkern is also closely bound to the sun, so it gets a sun stone.

The really odd thing is that they introduce the sun stone the same gen as the day/night gimmick. I suppose they already wanted to have a sun stone in gen 1 as a counter part to the moon stone, but couldn't fit a Pokemon on the cartridge to benefit from it or something.

The moon stone however is odd aswell. What do the Nidos or Jigglypuff have to do with the moon? Is "moon" just a weird translation? Is it a cultural thing? Don't tell me it's about the moon bunny thing.
>>
>>26656117
>I suppose they already wanted to have a sun stone in gen 1
I think an argument against this is how moon stones are said to literally be from the moon, right? Sun stones aren't from space on the other hand.

Maybe it was like that:
>GF came up with sun/moon stone thing
>decided to ditch the sun stone for now
>write new "lore" for moon stone to make sense of why there is a moon stone but no sun stone
Ugh, I guess. I got nothing.
>>
>>26656117
>Don't tell me it's about the moon bunny thing.
It is.
>>
File: 250px-594Alomomola.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-594Alomomola.png
33KB, 250x250px
I want this thing to be at all useful
>>
>>26656420
It is very much useful. A wish passer with regenerator and access to scald and an HP stat like that is a beast. Slap on toxic or knock-off aswell and you got yourself a great stally support mon in singles.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.