[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What old mons do you want to see in the Alola Dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: leavanny.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
leavanny.png
34KB, 250x250px
Confirmed so far:
>Meowth
>Luvdisc
>Corsola
>Slowpoke

Featured in concept art:
>Blastoise line
>Furfrou
>Wobbuffet line
>Machop line

I'm looking forward to seeing Meowth as it's not been featured in any regional dex since Johto. I never used it because its moveset was shit, hopefully a few gens later it'll be more fun to use in-game.

There's a few Unova mons we didn't see in Kalos or Hoenn, like Vullaby, Blitzle and Sewaddle, that I think could work well in Alola.

I'm also hoping to see forgotten mons like Mankey, Venonat and Stantler.
>>
>>26655256

>Arcanine

More lesser used lines would be nice, I'd like to see Kingler in this or he gets a Mega Evo.
>>
>>26655256
>broing around with Mankey in the jungle.
Yes please.
>>
>>26655256
I want there to not be that many old pokemon
>>
>>26655270
I have a feeling that there will be about a hundred new pokémon. Mostly just a hunch, though.
>>
>>26655256
Personally i hope for some really forgotten and rare pokes (even shitmons)

Glameow
Pineco
Cherubi
Vullaby
Rufflet
Paras
Stantler
Mankey
Shellos
Shinx (!!!)
Lilipup
Ledyba
Spinarak
Phanpy
Clauncher
>>
>tropical island

Corsola (with evolution, either normal or mega)
Tropius
>>
Luvdisc
>>
File: kingler.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kingler.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>26655270
>I want there to not be that many old pokemon
It's pretty much confirmed there are 4 different Pokedexes, I imagine it'll be similar to Kalos in numbers, so you should expect at least 75% to be old. Sorry.

>>26655268
>Arcanine
>More lesser used lines would be nice, I'd like to see Kingler in this or he gets a Mega Evo.
Holy shit Kingler is another one we haven't seen since Johto. Where you at nigga?
>>
>>26655318
I want to believe that they had the time and budget to make more new mons now that they're reusing models and animations from XY, but maybe I'm too optimistic.
>>
File: aipom.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aipom.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>26655284
YAAASSS
Ledyba was in Kalos though so I could take it or leave it. Spinarak however wasn't available until Terminus Cave, get that little bitch boy in that Melemele dex.

What's funny is that if you like at this list of Pokemon not in the Kalos dex
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1p6civ/list_of_pok%C3%A9mon_that_are_not_in_the_kalos_pok%C3%A9dex/
They would all suit Alola perfectly
>Frillish
>Aipom
>Elgyem
YAAAAASSS
>>
>>26655345
>Aipom and Mankey climping around on the palm trees, working together to collect coconuts.
>>
>>26655380
*climbing
>>
>>26655256
I hope we can get some Larvesta in the wild

it seems really suited for Alola
>>
There was Gengar in the trailer too.

Pikachu is a given.

I'm just hoping for some lesser-used gems. Especially Pokémon that were previously only found uselessly late-game.

Heatmor and Durant immediately come to mind.

Heatran will probably be in the Volcano, post-game.
>>
Oddish because there just needs to be Bellossoms in Alola
>>
Some Pokémon haven't appeared in a regional Dex for a really long time (Sinnoh or longer). I hope we get to see some of these (Meowth is already a start, it last appeared in Johto).

>>26655318
>Kingler
Yes, please.

Anyone interested in a list of which Pokémon appeared in what regional Dexes?
>>
Arent Gengar and Salamence confirmed?
>>
File: reshiram-zekrom.png (576KB, 1085x654px) Image search: [Google]
reshiram-zekrom.png
576KB, 1085x654px
None.
>>
>>26655520
We already have four separate island dexes confirmed and Gamefreak says they want to slow down on making new Pokemon

Also half of Unova was generic trash. I'd hate to have a repeat of that.
>>
>>26655256
I just hope there is a new legendary trio
>>
>>26655520
Funny you post that picture. I want us to get a conclusion to this damn story. WHERE IS MY ORIGINAL DRAGON, GAME FREAK? WHERE IS IT?
>>
>>26655534
Half of Unova being good would still be more Pokémon than the entirety of Kalos's Pokémon.

Funny how Unova's flaws can just as easily be turned into it's pros.
>>
>>26655345
>this entire post
cringe desu
>>
>>26655557
At least XY had like 400 Pokemon to choose from. BW1 had just the 156.
>>
>Island 1 = Gen 1, some new Pokémon
>Island 2 = Gen 2, a lot of new Pokemon
>Island 3 = Gen 3, more new Pokemon
>Island 4 = Gen 4's evolution items for Gen 1-3 Pokémon

Then the next games will focus more on Gen 4,5 and 6 mons.

Thoughts? Could be a great way to spread love across the Gen,s without over-saturation, and giving love to Pokémon we havent seen in a while.

Also, bonus thoughts;

>Trio are the Johto Beasts
>Lugia/Ho-Oh found at the Johto-esque tower seen in the Alola map
Reasoning is X/Y's Post-Game bonus legendaries were the Gen 1 ones. Yeah, I know, OR/AS gave use the other Gens legends, blah blah blah.

>Post-Game quest focusing on Darkrai and Cresselia. (Darkrai, like Deoxys in OR/AS, is no longer a Mythical Pokémon)
>Post-Game quest focusing on Zygarde
>>
File: 250px-152Chikorita.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-152Chikorita.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>26655256
Is it just me or do Johto starters look like they belong in a more tropical environment?

If they made pic related a pokemon available in an early route, and Totodile in some marshy area like Goomy they really wouldn't seem out of place.
>>
>>26655584
B2/W2 had a perfect balance though. B2/W2 Unova has the strongest, and most varied Regional Dex to date, with a fantastic balance of old and new Pokémon. Kalos has a larger amount of Pokémon technically, but didn't showcase it's new ones well enough.
>>
>>26655584
Oh wow, old Pokemon. Just want I wanted in the new entry to the series.

You are the kind of person that made XY like it was.
>>
>>26655603
I'm comparing the first games here. I know BW2 has good Pokemon variety. But like the first 40 in the BW1 dex are boring or just bad.
>>
>>26655256
A U D I N O
>>
>>26655345
>YAAAAS

End yourself
>>
HOW DO PEOPLE WANT LESS POKEMON EACH GENERATION? WE'RE ALREADY 1 GENERATION AWAY FROM SURPASSING 1000 WHY STOP THERE?

That line was already crossed with Gen 4 and Arceus
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.