[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fanfiction Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Poke Team Post Evo.jpg (211KB, 677x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Poke Team Post Evo.jpg
211KB, 677x1013px
I plan on writing a detailed expansive Pokemon Fanfiction/Original story featuring uniquely-created characters, teams, and regions.

The story features a more realistic "What if Pokemon were in our modern day real world." kinda theme where they don't take turns fighting, the power and stats of Pokemon are not pre-determined nor set in stone, and they're not limited to just four moves in their move pool (but still only limited to moves they can learn...or should learn). The Pokemon will have personalities, and interact not only with humans in a certain way, but hold relationships with one another.

Pic attached is the team I've created for the main protagonist. This team was carefully picked and is not negotiable.

Following this post, however, I'll post two other teams I've created. Feel free to criticize and change the team as you see fit.

What would you like to see in a story like this?

What Pokemon teams would you like to see featured in a story like this? How would the main character's Rival's team look like? What would the main Villian's team comprise of? What would Team Rocket's team look like? Old Man Molester's Team? Anyone!

>>Template

>Trainer Name:
>- Pokemon 1
>- Pokemon 2
>- Pokemon 3
>- Pokemon 4
>- Pokemon 5
>- Pokemon 6
>>
File: Poke Team Rival Post Evo.jpg (219KB, 687x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Poke Team Rival Post Evo.jpg
219KB, 687x1031px
>>26652053

Here is the Rival's Team. Feel free to make suggestions. I just threw this together quickly.
>>
File: Poke Antagonist Post Evo.jpg (223KB, 681x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Poke Antagonist Post Evo.jpg
223KB, 681x1029px
>>26652053

Here is the main antagonist's team. Feel free to make suggestions.
>>
Brb feel free to leave your comments or suggestions as you see fit. I'm in no hurry.
>>
>>26652053
>realistic world
>realistic battles
>realistic evolutions
>Pokemon have personalities
>Pokemon interact with humans
>depressing introspection

Have you read any of cge's stories? His stories have all that and more. Highly, highly recommended. All the stories tie into one another, too. Some are sadder than others.
>>
>>26652158
I have not. I will, however, check it out. Thank you for the suggestions. If you come up with a neat or interesting team to be featured, feel free to post them. Remember, their stats kinda don't matter.
>>
>>26652158
I searched "Pokemon cge" and all I got were "Pokemon Nick Cage."
Do you have a direct link to his stories? I'd love to read them.
>>
>>26652214
>>26652200
Nevermind. I found cge0361 on Fanfaction. Thank you anyway. I'll look forward to reading his stories.
>>
>>26652245
His most famous story is "Love Lost."

Sadly, it will likely never be fully complete. Kind of ends abruptly just as it's building up to another climax. I thing cge might have retired.

The saddest story is the one about the Sneasle and the hiker, imo... but there is an infamous scene in another story that might be even more horrible...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.