[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1464997132878.jpg (4MB, 6000x4241px) Image search: [Google]
1464997132878.jpg
4MB, 6000x4241px
I'm 99% sure we're gonna get Gen 2 starters in addition to Gen 7 starters in early game, similar to XY. Which two will you choose?

I'm probably going with Litten and Totodile
>>
I use onlynew mons in first playthrough, so just Litten. I'll box the Totodile.
>>
>>26646034
Or Rowlet and Totodile, or Popplio and Totodile, or Totodile and Totodile.
>>
>>26646034
If that means gen2 starter megas I'm in.

Nobody forced you to use the Kanto starters in Kalos
>>
>>26646034
>99% sure

How? Whats your reasoning? And please dont say the Lugia/Ho-Oh in the clouds. Almost every god damn reveal of any game has people thinking shit is hidden in the clouds when it's not.. thats literally just people finding coincidental association.

That being said, I'd be okay with the Johto starters, especially if that means that they get Mega's. Poor bastards could use 'em.
>>
>>26646581
They probably only think it because X and Y had a TON of throwbacks to Gen 1 and for all we know Sun and Moon can easily have a TON of throwbacks to Gen 2 (I'm already seeing a possible throwback to Mt. Silver over on the biggest island).
>>
>>26646244
Excelent taste
>>
>>26646791
Yeah, I know the one youre talking about. I'd be okay with Johto throwbacks, one of the most atmospheric regions imo.
>>
>>26646791
not to forget that there is a tower, which looks like the one where you can catch ho-oh. (on the right island)
>>
>>26646244
And Knuckles
>>
>>26646791
inb4 red camping on top of that mountain waiting for you
>>
Litten and Chikorita. Hope they fix Meganium and make it not terrible somehow.
>>
>>26646034
If gen 2 starters and megas are confirmed, I'm going with Litten and Chikorita.

If not, Rowlett
>>
Litten and box
>>
>>26646865
Nah
He'll be in the PWT
>>
>>26646034
Popplio + Cyndaquil if that ends up being the case/
>>
>>26646034
And im 99% sure it'll be Kalos starters because Ash-Greninja suggest new form of evolution and surprise, surprise - we have some new bracelets in Alola.

Not to mention Kalos starters were used only once in XY and with Greninja being the new Charizard its pretty obvious they're not going to ignore it
>>
My SM starter will depend a lot on their final evos so I'm still undecided

For gen 2 starter (if it happens) I'd have to pick either Cyndaquil or Totodile

I love the Chikorita line's designs but they're borderline useless and Grass types are already always abundant
>>
It's just Cyndaquil and Rowlet and their adventures. Cyndaquil and Rowlet forever, 100 years.
>>
Litten and box cyndaquil
>>
>>26646034
Just Totodile.
>>
>Alola starters and Kalos starters
>>
File: 1454351192699.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1454351192699.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>anyone not picking Totodile
No one is seriously going to do this right?
>>
>>26646034
I don't know if we will. They already gave them to us at the end of ORAS.
>>
>>26646034
I'm not using any because only a retard would use a non gen 7 mon on their main team in their first gen 7 playthough
>>
File: poketito.png (75KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
poketito.png
75KB, 500x365px
>Mega Lugia and Mega Ho-oh
>>
I'll go with Popplio and then box whatever other region starter they throw at me.

Unless Oshawott is an option and Samurott gets a Mega. Then I'll box my Alola starter.
>>
Borb/Orin/sealion depending on evolutions

Johto starter depends on Mega/above

Kalos Starters would be post game.
Knowing GameFreak, despite the surprises, Zygarde is kill. Kalos starters will likely still not have Megas.
If the case they are with Megas before E4, I may use the shiny Chespin I bred, or continue with the fox, or if I somehow like Greninja's mega better.
>>
I'd say Rowlett and Chikorita, but I'm not sure how to feel about two shitty grassmons on the same team. If the edgeowl turns out to be real I'll go with popplio instead.
>>
>>26646034
owlet and the box
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.