[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: RP Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

A few days ago I made a guilty pleasure thread and mentioned roleplaying, and found out a lot of people here used to be interested in it as well. I want to hear /vp/'s Pokemon RP scenario ideas to clear my palette of all of the ridiculous edgelord "I just want my human characters to fuck each other and sometimes have a Pokemon" ones I've seen throughout my life.

Forum, single campaign, tabletop, etc scenarios are allowed and encouraged.
>>
>>26644982
Maybe you could kill yourself
>>
>>26645005
I'm not saying RP on /vp/.
>>
File: 6b66f37.png (60KB, 500x1593px) Image search: [Google]
6b66f37.png
60KB, 500x1593px
>>26644982
Once in the Omegle thread I decided to RP a Blaziken who snuck onto their trainer's computer and casually talked about their life in their trainer's care. It was super comfy.

Pokemon RP can be good when it's not furshit.
>>
>>26644982
You should try to find the old /vp/OC threads if they still exist. Not sure after the archive went down. They had a doc of characters, a Skype group, and other things to RP.
>>
I like Pokemon roleplay a lot.
>>
I play Pokerole from time to time.
The campaign we have has been interesting, completing the league in a custom region and dealing with several mysteries.
If you want a tabletop I recommend you check it out since it's not too rule heavy but still keeps the main aspects of the game.
>>
Do you guys prefer RPing as trainers or Pokemon?

I've only ever done trainers, but I feel like a Mystery Dungeon type thing could be fun.
>>
Dark souls mystery dungeon.

So you can die but still keep going until you finally give up and hollow out.

and one poison swamp with nothing but poison types.
>>
My friends and I attempted a RP where they were members of Team Rocket and had to go out and perform heists and whatnot. Was pretty fun. Pretty sure there used to be a general thread on here that did something similar for a while.
>>
>>26645864
I've tried a few Pokemon RPs but they always die in their infancy. My trainer-based ones tend to last a while. I like the sound of >>26645903 though.
>>
I wanna figure out a simple battle system to RP
>>
>>26645903
Groudon Lord of Cinder confirmed
>>
I'll be a typhlosion looking for his own sun.

Praise the Sunny Day
>>
File: 1465317727157-1.png (45KB, 165x166px) Image search: [Google]
1465317727157-1.png
45KB, 165x166px
>>26644982
>itt /vp/ furries come out of hiding to circlejerk
I bet it's those losers from that shitposting about dragons group again. Stop advertising here, no one wants to join your "sekrit klub".
>>
File: 1462859255963.png (668KB, 1125x2175px) Image search: [Google]
1462859255963.png
668KB, 1125x2175px
My tabletop group is currently doing generic-medieval-campaign-but-with-Pokémon in the PTU system, it's been fun. It's a small game, just two players and the GM, both PCs are trainers with mystic powers since the setting makes it less Mary Sue-ish than it would otherwise be, an Oracle with a focus on Dragon-types inspired by Zinnia, I hate the character in ORAS but I like the concept and a Hex Maniac with a focus on, well you know. Gathering the type-based MacGuffins because an ancient evil awakens, standard stuff.

I want to GM a PMD-themed game one day but I'm too much of a perfectionist to ever get my materials for the campaign up to snuff, probably won't ever happen. If it ever does it'd be a pretty standard setting for that kind of thing, with rescue teams and such. I'd never feel comfortable doing a game like that outside my group though since there are no furries in my group well there's one but he's never tried to push furshit into any of our games, not even when he GMed once, so I trust him enough. PMD seems like a furry magnet, I love the games but you can't talk about the series on /vp/ ever since they made that general and it got filled with people writing lewd fanfics about their parties.
>>
>>26649978
I just want to be a trainer who dances with lopunny in victory
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>26650295
Absolutely disgusting
stop posting at once anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.