[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to bully Lillie so much. I want to scold her to tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: lillie.jpg (90KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.jpg
90KB, 730x1095px
I want to bully Lillie so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into ocean. I want to take her mysterious bag and rifle through it in front of her. Then I'll take out her spare panties and throw them onto the the beach, pair after pari. I want to call her a weirdo and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her sun dress by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her sun hat, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give sun dress back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into ocean once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
Gonna be so glad when all the tsun/ojoufags get btfo when the game releases and she's just a boring, annoying "waifu" with drab dialogue that the game forces on you all the time like an annoying parasite.
>>
>>26638555
What's it like being cringe incarnate?
>>
File: 1456636683702.jpg (81KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1456636683702.jpg
81KB, 666x666px
>>26638569
I just wanted her to call me garbage and step on my pokeballs.
>>
>>26638770
Idk you tell me, reddit
>>
>>26638871
sizzled
>>
File: 1464847822460.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1464847822460.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>26638555
>Not wanting Lillie to dress you up and make fun of your useless dick.
>>
What a waste of trips
>>
>>26638938
not gonna happen my dude>>26638569
>>
>>26638938
This guy gets it
>>
>>26638938
How's it gonna be useless when I use it to sodomize her bunghole?
>>
>>26638555
Where the FUCK are the bullyfag writers to make this into a reality?
>>
>>26638555
glad is based boris as always.
>>
File: ROWC5D6.png (236KB, 740x296px) Image search: [Google]
ROWC5D6.png
236KB, 740x296px
You and me both, my African-American friend.
>>
The Furfags are far better then you creepy forced Fetish motherfuckers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.