[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No 'back to main menu' option Really GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1446529361070.png (54KB, 512x727px) Image search: [Google]
1446529361070.png
54KB, 512x727px
>No 'back to main menu' option

Really GF
>>
Why would you ever need to go to the main menu?
>>
You can reset the game and get to main menu in ~10 seconds.
Also this >>26636451
>>
I would like a save then "quit game" option
>>
>>26636394
>what is R+L+start+select
>>
>>26636394
The only reason for you to go back to the main menu is to delete your save, everything else you can do within the game.
>>
>>26636615
What about downloading event Pokémon?
>>
>>26636777
just restart the game and get on with your life?
>>
>>26636777
Please recount a time when you were already in the game, and suddenly decided it was time to download an event pokémon.
>>
>>26636777
You've probably just picked up the game for the event.
>>
>>26636824
Not him, but recently happened to me during the Xerneas and Manaphy event. I just forgot and played like usual, then I remembered like 20 mins in-game. It's kind of tedious if wifi is on
>save
>gamesync
>reset
>wait
>mystery gift
>"uh, is it ok to turn on the WiFi to receive an internet gift?"
>smash A repeatedly
>Wait again
It would make the process a bit less tedious
>>
>>26636942
>having game sync enabled
>downloading the event AFTER starting the game
You aren't the smartest person are you the whole thing should be.

>turn on game
>mystery gift
>internet
>go back
>play game
>>
>>26636561
/thread
>>
>>26637014
I just tend to forget, it's not like I only look forward to play Pokémon when I get home, you know
>>
>>26637080
Neither do I but I don't forget.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.