[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: national dex struggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (314KB, 1160x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314KB, 1160x979px
>having to do egg simulator to get base forms
>then blissey base for mid forms
>not being able to get things you don't have because everyone in GTS wants event mons for their shit
Anyone else feeling the struggle of catching them all?
Of course I'm going to, I want a shiny charm and a feeling of accomplishment
Pic semi related
>>
>GTS being shit
Put your mon up for something fair. Trade version exclusives, offer better mons for small things.

I bred a bunch of Rotom and saved all the 5iv ones. Trading off all of those was plenty to get what I needed, and the trades were snapped up.

Breeding and level grinding sucks, sure. But the GTS is your friend.
>>
>>26636276
I'm almost done with the hoenn dex, just need to get the trade evolutions done. The rest is gonna be good. I also heard you could just get a bunch of ditto sand sell them at 6 IV. They'll go in a second.
>>
>>26636351
i can confirm it works. see you in hell, friend.
>>
Got em all a month after Bank came out. Don't need to worry about shit until Sun/Moon makes me add to my living dex.
>>
>tfw transfered Kyogre all the way from Sapphire yesterday
>tfw this completes my living dex outside of 5 event mons
>tfw all I've got to do now play the waiting game for Shaymin, Arceus, ,Keldeo, Meloetta, and Volcanion
Scrolling through my boxes or Pokedex is so goddamn satisfying now.
>>
>>26636091
offer pokemon on GTS instead of looking for them. chances are, if the thing you are asking for isn't legendary, you are guaranteed someone will make the trade. people are just looking to complete their dex too. when a pokemon shows up on gts that isnt asking for something ridiculous, its jumped upon. you literally just have to not be picky. no special levels or specific genders. just ask for what you want, and wait.
>>
File: dunsparce_by_corvisnoir-d4z3cs5.png (562KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce_by_corvisnoir-d4z3cs5.png
562KB, 720x676px
>>26636091
>>26636276
>>26636351
>Using GTS
What is even the point if you're not capturing as much as possible yourself.
>>
>>26636351
can confirm also. just use dittos and lie about their stats. "just offer instead of look" guy is also dishing out good advice. just be smart OP.
>>
GTS search is almost unreliable because of how many bullshit offers there are. Really hope that GF at least puts some sort of time-limit on how long offers can stay up on the GTS this time around, that would keep it from getting clogged with pages upon pages of "Level 1 Rattata for level 100 Celebi" bullshit.

But the option to look for offers for only pokemon that you currently have and being able to filter offers for "special" pokemon help a lot.

I traded around legendaries for legendaries, worked pretty well for me.
>>
>>26636870
Trading pokemon is part of completing the pokedex
>>
>>26636870
As I said I pretty much did the hoenn dex and dex nav shit, plus I did all the box breeding I could. This is more for the unobtainable shit and legendaries.
>>
>>26637216
Only with friends. Trading in Pokémon is meant to connect people.

I'm this guy >>26636825 and all I've traded is a Valluby with a buddy who needed a Timid Protean Froakie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.