[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is this giant building? The palace could be a league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: what.jpg (31KB, 304x332px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
31KB, 304x332px
So what is this giant building? The palace could be a league but this other building?
Options?
>Its a new battle resort with new variation of Battle Tower like Maison or Subway
>Its a Battle Frontier and the facilities are inside the building
>Its the evil team base. Its possible but i dont think so
Probably the most obvious answer imo
>Its the new Lumiose-Mauville version of a place where you'll find all the stores, restaurants, move tutors and other regional attractions

The biggest city on the map, based on Honolulu, on the starting island doesnt even look close to be as big as Lumiose so idoubt it would have as many attractions. Plus as we know from Mauville example a city can be inside a building.

Thoughts?
>>
I really hope it's not another Maison copy.
>>
Man-made Victory Road
>>
>>26628950
Private island owned by Lillie's rich family, who'll have ties to the evil organization. Lillie grew up in the mansion.
>>
>>26628950
E4, no victory road this time.
>>
>>26628968
I would actually like that
>>
Believe in the backpacker from XY. He has secrets...
>>
>>26628968
wow that would be sick. giant mechanic puzzles.
>>
>>26629044
They'll have a victory road, but it'll be throughout that building and under water.
>>
>>26628968
that'd be cool bruh
>>
>Gamefreak are lazy. It's gonna be a new Battle Resort.
>>
Maybe this Time we won't get a Victor Road and we will get actuall tournament. Like fight couple of random guys to get to the finals and the winner can go to the back building where is elite four and champion. There could be a enemy randomizer so in the eliminations you always fight some other trainer with different team....ehh.. I wish..
>>
>>26628962
it'll be another maison copy

Search your heart anon, you know it to be true
>>
>>26628950
a department store + victory road

i'd like to see a victory road where you need to get an item from the dungeon and present it to gain access to the league desu
>>
>>26628968
That was my first thought.
>>
Elite 4 or Battle Tower
>>
>>26628950
It's the evil team base
The mansion is Lillie's home
The reason it's not hidden is because it's initial a legal organization whose fucked up plan is only revealed during the game
>>
>>26629416
>>26628962
3 strikes and I'm done. Fuck the Maison. It's a symbol of Gamefreak's incredible laziness.
>>
File: pokesmconcept.jpg (69KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
pokesmconcept.jpg
69KB, 540x334px
>>26628950

It's pic related.
>>
File: 7878.png (1MB, 1035x684px) Image search: [Google]
7878.png
1MB, 1035x684px
>>26631803
No it's not
>>
>>26631803
Nope thats on the island with active Volcano
>>
>it's the bad guy's headquarters!
>it's victory road!

Why do you people act like you've never played a Pokemon game? It's the post-game battle resort, or it's the global terminal Wi-Fi system place
>>
>>26631840
I don't even think there was a wifi place in the past two games, it's pointless.
>>
>>26631861
>>26631840
Yep

Personally i think it will be Mauville 2.0, probably just bigger and with some new features introduced in Sun and Moon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.