[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to love Sun and Moon. You know why? Because all you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

I am going to love Sun and Moon. You know why? Because all you fuckers will hate it and still play it like the weak shitlets you are! Every thread you make complaining about old pokemon models or small regions or pol bullshit, it makes the rest of you less and less excited. No matter what, you've already decided you'll be let down, and your disappointment will be my nourishment. Make your threads about the difficulty! Compare it to every other gen! Post Roothoot and Ballio and every other fakemon you find, only to be disappointed by the actual designs! Each shit comment and remark will make my playthrough of Sun and Moon that much better, because while you're all bitching about the legendary's types and burning masuda at the stake, I'll enjoy my game for what it is, a pleasant distraction from this terrible world, and smile at the thought of all of you ruining this for yourselves!
>>
>>26626188
this
>>
>>26626188
Wow Rita, I never thought I'd agree with you this much, but here I am.
>>
>>26626188
Test
>>
Autism.
>>
>>26626188
100% agreed.

Bonus points for Rita Repulsa. Ah, my childhood... Life truly was simpler before the Internet became a thing.
>>
>ITT: Schadenfreude
>>
File: 1422443218994.png (446KB, 1040x540px) Image search: [Google]
1422443218994.png
446KB, 1040x540px
>>26626188
This bitch knows exactly what she's talking about
>>
Thanks OP, I hadn't thought about Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers in years. Time to binge watch some and remember just how deliciously terrible it was.
>>
>>26626290
>black ranger is a black guy
>yellow ranger is a chinese girl

I still kek to this day.
>>
File: quality post.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
quality post.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>26626243
>>26626259
>>
>>26626188
GOAT
O
A
T
>>
>>26626188
>I am going to love Sun and Moon. You know why? Because all YOU blah blah blah...

Stopped reading right there. Who wrote this crap, a beta fag? Who thought it was a good idea to make it into pasta.
>>
File: Rita_Repulsa.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Rita_Repulsa.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>26628201
Yes, be a dumbass fucktard! That's exactly the thing I want you to do. "Oh I'm so edgy and hate everyone. I'm going to shit on everything because I want everyone as miserable as me!" I bet you're the type of person who complains about pokegirls but jacks off to the threads anyway. You probably think BW2 was the pinnacle of the series, right? Or are you some sad hoennbaby who says he hates ORAS just to fit in, when really you're working on your berry farms and contest movesets? Either way, please, continue to be such a miserable shit stain who adds to the general malaise of this board! It's cancer like you that makes my day!
>>
Is this really what Rita Repulsa does on her off time, shitpost on /vp/?
>>
>>26626188
This is a good thread.
>>
AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE!
>>
File: Its Glorious.gif (838KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Its Glorious.gif
838KB, 300x168px
>>26626188
>>
AHHH! AFTER OVER 9000 YEARS OF BAN I AM FREE!!!!!!

now if my only krautkhan ban had faded away too, eh
>>
>>26629699
Fuck off seilor this is my thread
>>
>>26628961
Rita please

Go easy on B2W2, they are the undisputed best games.
>>
>>26626188
Totally read that in her voice, too.
>>
What if we liked ORAS because of all the comfy inclusions, Rita?
>>
File: Zordon.jpg (19KB, 475x378px) Image search: [Google]
Zordon.jpg
19KB, 475x378px
>>26628961
>sad hoennbaby who says he hates ORAS just to fit in
ORAS was objectively worse than gen 3 in every way.
>>
>too scared to state your own opinions so you have to roleplay
Cringe.
>>
>>26633627
Is Zordon a /vp/ shitposter?
No wonder he died. I started with Gen 3 and even I love ORAS.
>>
>>26626188
>/pol/
>bullshit
libtard torurist pls leave
>>
>>26626188
Do the laugh, do the laugh!
>>
>>26633627
Unless you like Mighteyena.
>>
File: rewrgtdgswa.png (500KB, 651x434px) Image search: [Google]
rewrgtdgswa.png
500KB, 651x434px
>>26633724
>started with Gen 3 and even I love ORAS
underage liar or shittiest taste on planet earth
>>
>>26633794
>everything was improved from gen 3
>Hurr bad taste!
>>
>>26633627
I am a genwunner and i liked oras, dexnav and secret bases are the shit.
>>
>>26634497
>we'll never get bases again
>>
I genuinely liked XY and ORAS despite their flaws

People shitting on them for inane reasons that apply to the whole series instead of their actual issues or things that apply much more to certain other entries yet no one complained about them there or even applauded it only made me appreciate what they did right more
>>
File: hank.jpg (14KB, 404x290px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
14KB, 404x290px
>>26626188
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
i feel the EXACT same way
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26634612
in like 10 years. the people who are shitters will not be around. shitters are big right now because its "unique". in another 10 years the new people growing up will see all the shitters and want to separate themselves to feel unique. they will either be talking good about everything or explain themselves without sounding like they are trying to impress 12 year olds.
>>
>>26626188
>Because all you fuckers will hate it

But I love everything I've seen already you presumptuous faggot. Literally the only thing you got right there is that I feel the games have become too easy, and this could be fixed with a difficulty mode like almost every other game is currently made with.
>>
>>26633627
nawh, mega stones to find, additional lore, dexnav, online secret bases, and delta episode were all really cool
I'm only really disappointed that the sky pillar isn't a dungeon because of delta episode, but I can deal with it because of the boss battles at the end

All of the remakes are good.
>>
>>26634692
>But I love everything
my theory is already coming into fruition.
read >>26634667
>>
>>26633662
I'm not role-playing, asshat. This is how I really feel. I wrote all that shit then added the pic because I felt like it fit.
>>
>>26626188
>being a contrarian fag
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.