[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meaningless SM edits that will not affect the quality of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160509_084358.jpg (19KB, 426x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_084358.jpg
19KB, 426x397px
Meaningless SM edits that will not affect the quality of the game but will make autists rage.

>Starters pokedex entries now go water, grass, fire
>No fat guy in starter town to praise modern technology
>Surfing is not necessary to complete story mode
>Nicknaming is removed
>>
Okay, but none of that will happen.
>>
>>26625825
>>Nicknaming is removed
That one actually impacts the game. How am I supposed to know which pokemon are mine without giving them shitty nicknames.

As for your question: Rival doesn't get 3rd evolution of starter pokemon
>>
>>26625825
>removing a feature doesn't affect the quality of the game
OK.
>>
>>26625825
The first one is already deconfirmed by the new trailer. The starters go in the normal order.
>>
>>26625840
The fat guy thing might.
That said,
>you can only access the other islands by boat, because surf doesn't put you high enough on the water to get on the docks
>>
>>26625865
>The fat guy thing might.
Fair enough. Correction:

Okay, but none of those that actually matter will happen.
>>
>>26625825
>>Nicknaming is removed
>Meaningless SM edit that will not affect the quality of the game
>>
>>26625879
The surf thing happened in Gen 5 and it was great.
>>
>>26625971

True, good point. You literally needed to use an HM once the entire game. It'd be great if they'd do that again.

I don't see that happening in Alola, though. Too much water - there's got to be mandatory surfing *somewhere*.
>>
I never nickname my Pokemon and neither do the opponents. I rarely ever see nicknamed Pokemon, basically just from trades with players and NPCs.

I'd feel more inclined to do it if the other trainers in the game did it too. They should do that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.