[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (76KB, 995x406px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
76KB, 995x406px
I'm doing a Nuzlocke run of Black and I've run into an issue.

West of Nacrene City is a small area with a few trainers, patches of grass, and Challenge Rock. I caught an Audino there before battling the gym.

>fast forward

after beating the gym leader Team Plasma steals the scull of a dragon skeleton and runs into Pinwheel Forest. As i chased them I encountered and caught a Venipede.

Here's the problem: The "summary" of Audino and Venipede both say they were cuaght in Pinwheel Forest.

I call bullshit. I know if you're following Nuzlocke rules like an autist, only one of these Pokemon would be usable, but I in no way consider area A the same as area B.

What would you do
>>
>>26625778
Most people I know consider the two different areas when they did Nuzlockes. Only one didn't. It's all up to preference.
>>
You could apply a Pinwheel Clause, which basically means any area that has separate catch lists counts as two diffrent areas, except caves because that would be OP
>>
>>26625778
It's up to you, it's your rules. But let me help you out OP.

If you feel any kind of guilt about having both, get rid of one, it's up to you to rationalize which one to get rid of. Or get rid of both.

If you don't feel guilty which I feel you do hence the thread, keep them both
>>
>>26625778
It's all up to you, but personally I think they're two completely different areas that can be counted as separate.
>>
>>26625793
>>26625834
>>26625864
>>26625883

Yeah, i'm probably going to enact that "pinwheel clause"

I'd seriously like to know what was going through the dev's head that decided to call that area Pinwheel Forest. Just call it "challenge rock" or "Nacrene Train Yard"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.