[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I'm the hardest official Pokemon game to ever exist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Pokémon_Stadium_2_Cover.jpg (57KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Stadium_2_Cover.jpg
57KB, 500x346px
Hi I'm the hardest official Pokemon game to ever exist.
>>
Heeeeeey
>>
>>26624595
>Pokemon Stadium 2
>Hard
Yeah, if you're a retard
>>
What about Colosseum or Super Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>26624635
>Colosseum
I remember struggling during a single battle in that game. Stadium 2 is just flat out hard

>SMD
Haven't played it. How is it?
>>
Don't look above this post
>>
>>26624663
One of the earliest bosses is a level 50 Salamence. It throws you up against 3 level 60-ish legendaries later in the game. And the dungeons are longer than the previous games. It pretty much requires you to use your items wisely this time.
>>
>>26624595
The AI in this game was ridiculous.

The old stat experience system made it take FOREVER to fully "EV" your Pokemon, and in 2nd gen it was really hard to max them out.
>>
>>26624635
Colosseum is only hard because of your limited options and the game constantly throwing Pokemon at you that were 10-20 levels higher than you are.
>>
>>26624713
Items are so plentiful and so easy to get that they end up making the game easy however.
Reviver seeds were so rare, and now I ended up with over a hundred by the endgame.
It's only hard if you don't use any items.
>>
>>26624744
And the Shadow Pokémon killing themselves with recoil damage
>>
>>26624744
>>26624819
And because of Slowking and Slacking
>>
>tfw when can probably still get perfect on super hard egg emergency

perfect game.
>>
People played the actual game in Stadium 2?

The minigames were way better than the real game, someone see me in the Scyther cut
>>
>>26624836
His first two Pokemon were chosen randomly, so you only had a 10% chance of him opening with that combo. As long as you killed Slowking or Slaking when they hit the field and ignored their partner, you'd probably never see that combo.
>>
>>26624629
With Rentals only, it becomes a game of luck in many battles. It's also confirmed that the Stadium AI cheats in its favor many times over.

However, Pokémon Stadium 2 is still not the hardest game in this regard, that'd be the original Japanese Pokémon Stadium.
>>
>>26624681
nice summer isn't it
>>
>>26624749
The problem being that most Pokémon out damage and level you fairly early on and it stays that way for the remainder of the game, the mass of items doesn't really make the game any easier due to that.
>>
>>26624749
The hardest part for me is trying to stay interested in the annoying children/school plot bullshit. 3 hours in and I'm still in some tutorial limbo.

Does it get any better? Last MD game I played was Red on GB.
>>
>>26624713
Salamence exists as a tutorial boss on the lesson of Item use.

If you figure out how items work, Salamence dies.

If you don't figure out how Items work, Salamence shits on your face, and tells you to try again.
>>
>>26625154
I haven't played any Mystery Dungeon game before SMD, and I too felt bored like shit until you left town. But I'd say it was kind of worth it in the end, unless you're prepared for it.
>>
I thought PBR was pretty hard especially the bosses in Stargazer Colosseum
>>
>>26625154
It picks up, don't worry.
>>
>>26625193
>>26625201

I haven't picked it up in like a month but I remember defeating the Beedrill/Combee dungeon. How much longer does this tutorial last?

Are most of the bosses in the tutorial...? That's what it's starting to look like.
>>
>>26625261
The way you're thinking about it, you have two more bosses to go before the tutorial ends. The game has a lot of bosses, you've barely even scratched the surface if you haven't beaten the Poliwrath dungeon yet.
>>
>>26625261
The boss list on your profile is kind of ambigous I'd say. After you leave your home town, the game becomes longer between bosses and it delves a lot more into some actual story.
>>
>>26625338
>>26625372

Okay yeah I just assumed that the main plot was going to be lacking with the tutorial knocking out a lot of the profile bosses.

Might try to conquer the tutorial later, thanks
>>
>>26624595
I don't know if is the hardest, but is the best one
I really miss stadium
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.