[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Release your hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: furfucker.jpg (34KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
furfucker.jpg
34KB, 640x356px
Release your hacks
>>
No, I only have 2(mew and shaymin)
>>
File: rupertoff.gif (481KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
rupertoff.gif
481KB, 500x196px
>>26621988
my late girlfriend gave me these and I still use them.
>>
File: literallyafaggot.jpg (88KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
literallyafaggot.jpg
88KB, 498x280px
Do you guys mock me? Look at you, just a bunch of hacking nobodies! Do you know why I am where I currently am at, as a famous PokeTubers? Because unlike you, I actually have respect for Gamefreak and choose to play legitimately. I play the play as it was meant to be played, unlike you pieces of shit.

Go ahead, hack your fake Pokemon with your mainsteam Smogon sets, all your doing is being sheep to Smogon as they change the meta for the worse. You do that with your predictable and stale competitive sets, while I, Verlisify, still have my integrity and take risks when I play competitively. Go ahead, keep your generated Life Orb or AV Bisharps, while I will keep on breeding for unique sets!

*Howls with integrity*
>>
>>26622053
Maybe she would be more punctual if she didn't spend Her time injecting in a kids game
>>
>>26621988
>>26622122
I haven't given this guy a single view. Has he actually made a big deal over "hacks"?
>>
>>26622178
Yes, he started bitching about hacked Pokemon after a conversation with a professional VCG player. He kept complaining that "hacking isn't fair to people who build sets from scratch!", he bitched so much about it in at least three of his videos recently, that it sparked a topic of discussion about if hacking should be taken seriously or not.
>>
>competitive pokemon
>furry
>shitty beard
>dyed hair

lol
>>
Oh boy, a roleplaying scriptfag.
>>
>>26622178
He got btfo in a tournament (I think it was Black/White) and raged hard because he was the only person who used "legitimately caught/traded Pokemon" and made some shitty statement about how people who use Pokegen are like athletes who use steroids.

Of course he completely ignored the fact that hacked mons can only be used in tournament if their stats/moves/abilities are possible to have in game, so it makes literally no difference as far as "fairness" goes.

Also went full August when the guy he lost too admitted to hacking his shiny Haxorus. (Again, it was perfectly tournament legal and only visual) Check out his shiny hunts to see how triggered he gets from people hacking a shiny Mon instead of wasting literally hours and days of their life.
>>
>>26621988
No. My hacks are flawless, not in stats, but in design. They're indistinguishable from the original, enough so that I could use them in VGC.
>>26622122
Is this Verlisibitch? Really? Nobody respects you. You have less respect than Smogon. Literally no one outside of /vp/ and Smogon actually cares about Smogon. Famous my ass.
>>26622153
Idiot.
>>26622178
No clue, he's just stupid.
>>26622221
He's stupid, just ignore him.
>>26622236
This
>>26622239
This.
>>26622242
Exactly. Just because you CAN hack a perfect Pokémon doesn't mean that you want to. Usually people just hack shinies, and that doesn't exactly lower the value imo.
>>
File: 20160605_212538.jpg (975KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160605_212538.jpg
975KB, 1200x900px
Lol.
>>
>>26621988
I have a beard kind've like this goyim. Doesn't mean I like him, or my beard
>>
File: image.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>26622221
>>
These guy's videos are fucking cancer. His spam of like fifteen videos after a trailer comes out make me want to kill myself because they won't stop showing in my suggested videos and I don't know why. Most poketubers are at least slightly bearable but god is this guy not. Also

>wears a collar
>>
>>26621988
He looks disgusting
>>
>>26622122
You're starting to piss me off, you stupid sack of shit.
>>
>>26622153
not bad
>>
File: face.png (457KB, 976x558px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
457KB, 976x558px
Just admit you got BTFO you furfag autist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxf8bIF_TZE
>>
>>26626798
>fat
>covered in tattoos
>neck beard
>not American

I hate furries as much as the next guy but this dude is equally as bad
>>
I can see why people don't like hacks and wouldn't want to fight against them in tournaments, if they've been unable to do it for whatever reason.

At the same time, though, hacking legal Pokémon is literally just a time save. That's it.

There's no technical advantage other than that.

It's one thing to compare it to athletes, but no matter how hard you train, there's going to be some legitimate biological reason why somebody can lift more weights, or is more flexible than you, regardless how you train.

It's fucking Pokémon - a hacked Pokémon that's tournament legal is identical to something you could achieve with effort. It's a completely fair match up and you'd be retarded to not go into a tournament with max IVs anyway.
>>
>>26626873
*wording

I'm fucking tired.

Also, I don't like this guy at all; his stuff is pretty awful and in a medium where your personality dictates the quality of your content, he kills it all for me.
>>
>>26621988
who is that mousy man
>>
>>26626905
>mousy
i think you mean wolfy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.