[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun & Moon 3rd Evolutions! Real or Fake?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: SMedit.png (542KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SMedit.png
542KB, 854x480px
Small edit I made on the latest leaks of the 3rd evolution of the Generation 7 starter line. I really hope these are real, the designs are absolutely amazing!!!
>>
No. dubs confirms.
>>
>>26618837
Swing and a miss there, pal.
>>
Yes, because the faggoty yaoi tiger is sooooo well designed you furry shitstain. Honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>26618844
Swinger and a dinger there, bud. Chekt.
>>
These designs are sooooooooooooo bad.

Give me back my mom's cat. It was so badass and simple. I don't want Tony the Tiger.
>>
>>26618863
Why can't we just fucking have anthropomorphic animals anymore holy shit.
>>
>>26618823
They are fake. Sorry buddy, but everything coming from here is fake.
>>
>>26619006
No way they come from here, these were done by a japanese artist, no foreigner can be this good at japanese.

The Ballio & co leaks did originate from here tho.
>>
If these are real, I'll just box my starter. The designs are awful.
>>
>People legitimately wanting yet another Fire/Fighting for the sake of "my hot bara"
>People legitimately wanting a total misconception of what a sea lion should look like for the sake of wanting their fucking Popplios to turn into a royal colossal shithead that can and will get a unwavering wave of Rule 34 upon it just so they can clasp their willies to it
>Wanting

Actually, the owl's okay, the other two can just fuck off.

Also, these are fake as fuck.

Just look at that fire belt, holy shit, does it look bad.

Not even mentioning the horrible shading on sissy lion and edge owl.
>>
>>26619060
And that´s an important argument?
You know, everyone can post here, even if he/she lives in japan, israel or hawaii?
And there are none japanese people in the US?

The only source I could find, is this forum.
>>
>>26619206
Chill brah, i'm just saying the artist is japanese.

Nothing else.
>>
>>26618823
>implying they would ever give popplio such obvious clown theming just to scrap it and make furbait
I'd believe Ballio over this shit
>>
>>26619131
dude robinhoot is fucking based
>>
>>26618823
These look terrible, meaning they probably are real.
Guess I'm boxing the starters for another gen.
>>
File: cynthia.jpg (55KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
cynthia.jpg
55KB, 309x309px
No one or at least not many seriously believe these are real...I think....I hope
>>
>>26618823
I want the owl to be real so much
>>
Popplio's evo looks like Cure Mermaid from last year's PreCure season. Seriously, it's uncanny. Super fake.
>>
i remember everyone said greninja looked horrible and incredibly fake when that pic came out ingame

getting massive de ja vu here
>>
When have starters ever leaked this early? Never. Wait until the last month. Also why do we only get final starter evos in leaks? Why don't leakers add in other mons? Can adults see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch? Why is OP a faggot?
>>
>>26620258
didn't the unova starters leak in may
>>
>>26620232
That was also like 3 weeks before the game came out
>>
File: 1462399793952.jpg (90KB, 677x580px) Image search: [Google]
1462399793952.jpg
90KB, 677x580px
>>26620232
Here's the thing. Greninja happened like days before the XY release thanks to early players. It's freaking june.
>>
>>26620272
anything can happen fampai

the starters designs are out there somewhere
>>
>>26618889
This
>>
>>26618823
>amazing
>another disgusting furry standing
>amazing

Furfags need to be purged
>>
>>26620232
>liked Froakie, turned into garbage Grenigger
>liked Rowlet, turned into some shitty hooded owl
Yep, these are real.
>>
>>26618823
>Another Fire/Fighting

Please, please be fake. I'm starting to like the psycho-clown popolio compared to this.
>>
I'm not saying they're real, but exactly what about them makes them look fake?

If these are fake, they're some of the most convincing "fakes" I've seen since the Black/White starter final evos got leaked.

They avoid literally every single pitfall fake makers usually fall to. There's no uneven art style, and they're not the same as the starters but angrier
>>
>>26618823
They all look so Humanoid, Rowlet's evo is cool but the other two especially.
>>
>people saying they're "obviously" fake

So what are the "obvious" glaring issues with these designs that reveal this?
>>
File: retarded.jpg (122KB, 804x787px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
122KB, 804x787px
>>26618823
>bipedal tony the tiger furfaggotry crap
>mermaid/sealion another furfaggotry bait
The owl looks meh too
Fuck your shit OP
>>
>>26618823
The poplio evo is not only WAYYY too femenine for a starter but it is literally Flogress
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.