[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REGION GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465136141079.jpg (2MB, 3000x2122px) Image search: [Google]
1465136141079.jpg
2MB, 3000x2122px
Post your favorite region or a town/route of it and explain why you like it.

I like Sinnohs' aesthetics, more so on the northern side. Snow is always beautiful to look at.
>>
>>26616867
Sinnoh because the lore intrigues me and mount coronet is hands down my favourite place in the entire series.
>>
>>26616867
Johto isn't my favourite overall but the aesthetic of Ecruteak in HGSS is just perfect
>>
>>26616867
>>26616960
wow, you just mentioned my least favourite places in the whole serie, have you been there recently ? it's a pain to go through there, do you remember ?
>>
>>26618549
I personally like Mount Coronet as a one time thing, do it during the game and it's fun. Go there for capturing shit and it is well shit
>>
>>26618816
well, this I can understand. on the other hand, many places are really nice like the road to ho-oh tower in hgss, the first road in black and white and, most of the scenic views in gens 5 and 6. those places are really cool to see for the first time
>>
>>26618549

Everyone shits on Pokemon games for being too easy nowadays but Mount Coronet was a fucking GAUNTLET, like it's hard to find bona fide dungeons in the series outside of Victory Road anymore.
>>
>>26616867
Love Mt. Coronet and how it connects everything in the region. The journey to its peak for the climax was awesome.
>>
>>26619705
don't mistake difficult and a pain in the ass
it's not because you get attacked by thousand of zubats and you have to carry two hm slaves while moving in slow motiont hat it's difficult. it just annoying. difficulty comes from interesting puzzles which require a bit more thinking to access hidden areas. might count good trainers along the way but that's not mandatory.
>>
Best regions are Sinnoh and BW2 unova. Sinnoh because general comfyness with its snow and old towns. Also it felt the most real route-wise. Unova was nice too with its bridges and very different locations (from sunny beach to huge city to creepy mexican town)
>>
>>26619705
Mt Mortar was a fucking gauntlet. Mt Coroner was a tedious pain.

Imo
>>
>>26621570
I love Coronet and Sinnoh but this. Coronet is just a typical mountain. It's confusing to navigate at best.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.