[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General: Metal Flower Waifu Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 67

File: Magearna-EX-XY11.jpg (154KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
Magearna-EX-XY11.jpg
154KB, 573x800px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

You can also check this FAQ:
http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

OLD: >>26574684

ToTT: what mechanics do you want to see disappear/appear for gen 7?
>>
Magearna EX is good in a vacuum but I doubt it'll be good in the new format. OHKO'd pretty easily by Ray and Yveltal.
>>
Are there going to be more bundles like the Meganium one, or does anyone have a better idea what to spend my coins on?
>>
>>26616776
Bundles come once a week every week.
>>
File: Eevee.gif (285KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.gif
285KB, 250x207px
>>26616776
Why would you spend your coins on bundles rather than packs? What's so special about bundles?
>>
>>26616990
Bundles almost always include packs and then a special limited edition item.
>>
File: jirachi-xy-promos-xy67.jpg (830KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
jirachi-xy-promos-xy67.jpg
830KB, 700x990px
>>26616990
Other than promos that come in tins and special boxes, promo cards don't come with a code card for PTCGO.

That means the ONLY way to get a majority of promo cards, such as this Meganium Prime, are via the weekly bundles. Meaning after this bundle is gone, you probably won't ever have another chance of getting this Meganium from the store. This means that a shitload of cards online are unobtainable until the staff gets generous.

Of course, players in Canada can get a tradable copy by paying actual money via gems. But since gems are expensive (this bundle costs $6.50, for example) and since barely anyone even lives in Canada, this means these promo cards end up trading for a LOT. Before this week's bundle, this Meganium could easily go for over 100 packs since it hasn't been available in months/years on top of being rare.

Of course, this doesn't really matter to a non-collector when it comes to promos that are merely alternate art like this Meganium, but then there are cards like pic related which are competitively viable. Currently, the only way to get this Jirachi is to trade it off someone who bought it with gems when it was a bundle months ago. They go for 40~100 packs each.

So it's smart to always get the bundle, because you absolutely don't want to lock yourself out of a card and kick yourself for it in the future. Buying single packs is a waste for the most part since you can always trade for everything you need, especially since you can count the Standard cards worth more than 1-2 packs on one hand. Bundles also generally come with price-efficient packs, too.
>>
>>26616990

there's almost no reason to

don't get tricked by the "omg limited edition turd" trick that people will spout here

there has been 1 (one) useful promo in the store and a couple of autists have been spouting that meme ever since
>>
The hands are laser guns? Magearna is so much less lame now.
>>
File: picture-1375869866.gif (191KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
picture-1375869866.gif
191KB, 200x160px
>>26617091
Ah, I see. But the promo cards are untradeable anyway, so why are you saying that it will be worth 'over 100 packs' when no one will ever be able to trade it?
>>
>>26617104
The problem is, there's nothing else to spend tokens on.
Theme decks are pointless; they're all weaker than XY Blue and contain no valuable cards.
Packs are also pointless; they're useless gambling that won't net you what you need and definitely not enough copies of it, and it's infinitely smarter and faster to just trade for the cards you want. There are very, very few cards in Standard right now worth more than 1-2 packs each, and a majority of those cards are cosmetic.

Meanwhile, promos ARE limited. After a few months of playing, you'll eventually go infinite and have virtually every non-cosmetic you need. You'll then be kicking yourself for missing out on an exclusive promo, since every pack you bought in the past will have been pointless considering how everything else is efficiently tradable. This is what I'm going through right now, since I just dumped way too many packs for a set of Jirachi and some other promos I missed.

>there has been 1 (one) useful promo in the store
In terms of tiered competitive viability, sure. But there are plenty of FUN promos that people have missed out on, like Celebi, Sableye, Coin Malamar, Dark Greninja, Boss Pangoro, AT Regirock, and the list goes on.

>>26617186
Because if a few months from now, once you've traded for everything you want, you'll eventually say
>Man, I really feel like building a <promo> deck for fun, but I guess I can't since I missed my chance to get them for free and now I literally need to trade several hundred packs to build this garbage
The point is that by buying bundles when they come up, you can avoid having to pay 100+ if you ever get in the mood later.
>>
>>26617239
>Man, I really feel like building a <promo> deck for fun

I've been playing this dumbass game since Boundaries Crossed and I've never said that.
>>
File: malamar-xy-promos-xy58.jpg (722KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
malamar-xy-promos-xy58.jpg
722KB, 700x990px
>>26617315
You've genuinely never looked at a card like pic related and felt like it would be a fun concept to build a deck around? And I don't just mean Malamar, I mean literally every single blister promo.
>>
>>26617360

There are a billion shit cards in each set, why would I feel a particular way about that one?

It's not a new ability, it doesn't do enough damage, it doesn't have enough HP, etc. There's no reason I would think that card is fun in the slightest.
>>
>>26617390

To expand on this, it's literally a shittier version of Shiftry from Rising Rivals.
>>
>>26617390
???
I think you might be confusing this Malamar with a different one. It's perfectly viable as a casual rogue, and it's far and away from being a filler card. You absolutely can't compare this to some of the actual garbage we get from packs.

While other cards like Shiftry and Heatran have had a similar ability, this Malamar is the only card with this effect as an ability instead of an attack on the client, making it unique. Its HP is on par with most other Stage 1s, and its damage is irrelevant considering what its ability is meant to be used for.

Is there any reason why you're being so aggressive and contrarian? This Malamar is absolutely unique and fun, and it's more than reasonable to say the average player would like to eventually experiment with it casually, like many other promos.
>>
That Magearna card.
>>
File: malamar.png (679KB, 623x836px) Image search: [Google]
malamar.png
679KB, 623x836px
>>26617461

I know perfectly well which one I'm talking about.

The vast majority of rares are "perfectly viable as a casual rogue." Like that takes a lot. New players should concern themselves with getting the staples of a set, which means they should never ever concern themselves with the bundles. The bundles are token inefficient half the time and include shit packs the other half of the time. Sometimes both. Any veteran player with disposable tokens is going to know if a promo is going to tickle their 'bad deck monday' itch. There's no need to preach to them, while you're actively hurting new players by telling them to save for bundles.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Blogpost faggot here yet again

had a good week with the carf waifu at work. and she actually showed up for cards last night, was there for a good four hours. she felt like shit and got a flat tire earlier in the day, and she still came, which really impressed me. had a reallh good time. at this time i dont know if this will lead to anything romantic, but I just really like being around her and spending time with her. she also brought me my favorite beer and gave me two non-EX Yveltals that I needed for my deck.

Cardwise, I ended up going 1-3 with a Yveltal-Zoroark deck. i tell you what, the Float Stone is a fucking god send. Also, is there any point to me having Gallades in the deck?

post emails and I will send codes (RS and PHF included) tonight. thanks for listening.
>>
>>26618272
Glad to hear it's going better than before.

[email protected]
>>
>>26618272
hell I'm always down for free codes.

And this is sounding more and more like a regular relationship that you're not blowing out of proportion inside your head. Good.

And yes, you need those Gallades for MMan decks which go in and out of fashion depending how big Yveltal is. So if you're not expecting MMan then no you don't, but that's exactly when you'll want it. Plus the ability is a big deal in a lot of situations.
>>
so what happened with these 24 ticket tournaments? I've been saving up because it's such a timesaver.
>>
>>26617544
That's just it, though; what pack do you propose they buy?

Should they get PHF in the hopes of pulling one (1) out of four of the necessary VS Seekers they need, which they probably won't? Like I've said twice already, almost every Standard card is worthless, and spending a few minutes in a tournament will net you what you need to trade for 1-4 of anything, even if you get stuck with a Chest.

The only exception would be Shaymin, of course, but we've had dozens of people posting themselves buying 10k tokens' worth of RS and not pulling a single one. Instead of dropping such a huge sum of tokens on a gamble for a card that you can ultimately trade for, why not get exclusive items that you'll never be able to get without an absurd future investment?

It boils down to picking between
>Packs which will net you otherwise obtainable cards at best, or nothing at worst
or
>Promos of varying viability (Jirachi vs alt art like the current Meganium) which will be virtually unobtainable outside of spending obscene amounts of money, if you can even find it
and the latter seems smarter to me.
>>
ToTT: Bring back Delta Species.
>>
File: 1365635644364.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1365635644364.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>26618272
yo, glad it went well. And thanks for the codes earlier. I'm [email protected]

I will post pulls later tonight.

Onto the advice: Man, she brought your favorite beer and gave you two cards you needed for your deck? That's a fucking good sign. Don't get overexcited, but if it continues like this you're settled. The things you just experienced are true signs of friendship, and as soon as she sees you as her friend it won't be awkward anymore. That's the exact moment when you can start taking small romantic steps (if you're ready for it). You can find out if she's interested in you as a friend, or more. If friend, sucks, but at least you had a great time and you didn't get hurt so badly. If more: $$$
>>
>>26618685
>That's just it, though; what pack do you propose they buy?

I propose they save their tokens for a new set and spend them all there. Playing casually I can usually amass 10,00 tokens, which gets me everything I need aside from ~10 cards I need to trade for. Do this for each set and you practically need for nothing. Over time you don't even need to participate in tournaments, which are a massive time sink, often taking 40-50 minutes for 3 fucking matches. You still have tokens on hand for bundles that are actually worth anything at all.
>>
File: Kangaskhan kid, Pika, Togepi.gif (925KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kangaskhan kid, Pika, Togepi.gif
925KB, 500x383px
>>26617239
I see, thanks for the elaborate reply.

Since I have over 40k tokens I don't do anything with... Should I buy more than one of those bundles? I mean promo Meganium x5 is better than promo Meganium x1. And since I don't do anything with my tokens anyway, why not?

Thoughts please.
>>
>>26618992
So you're saying a new player, who has a single half-assed deck at best, should be saving for the next pack?

Imagine if a new player did this for any of the last five packs. What amazing cards would they have pulled out of BP? What wondrous staples emerged from FC? What valuable cards can a new player unearth from AO?

Obviously all these packs have SOME good cards (Greninjas, Trev Break, N, etc) but are you really proposing a player miss out on exclusive promos just to save a whole 2400 tokens on all the filler and junk that every new pack comes with? Are a pair of Greninja Break really worth 10k tokens (which takes MUCH more than 40-50 minutes of grinding to get) when you can trade for them after 1~3 tournaments if you're not good enough to go infinite yet?

When FC hit, I didn't buy a single pack outside of the promo blisters, yet I still had a full set of everything I wanted off of trading within the first three days. Imagine if I had missed out on previous promos just for, what, 20 packs worth of cards that aren't even going to be on the tier list?
>>
>>26619074

Yup. Believe it or not, many of those cards you shit on from the last five expansions are going to be the cards you're playing with come rotation. They aren't useless. In fact, most of them could be used to build a deck right now. Believe it or not, most new players cannot build a net deck. They don't have Shaymin. And when you don't have Shaymin, most of current conventions of deck building aren't very practical.

But you're proposing that "muh exclusive promos" are going to be more worthwhile to them? That's not even in the realm of my comprehension. It's a great idea for some collector who has everything, but not for a new player. It's not even a good idea for veteran players, who couldn't care less about how shiny your alt art HGSS card is.

>are you really proposing a player miss out on exclusive promos

yes, they are useless

>all the filler and junk that every new pack comes with

it's less fillery and junky than the promo shit, because you can actually acquire good cards

>Are a pair of Greninja Break really worth 10k tokens

sure, but you'll get a lot more than 2 greninja breaks

and who is to say that they aren't worth 10k tokens? saves you from sitting around waiting for other matches in a tournament as well

>(which takes MUCH more than 40-50 minutes of grinding to get)

once again, you get a lot more than one particular card, and you aren't grinding, you are simply playing the video game, which is much more than what can be said for tournaments, where you spend more than half the time waiting

>I still had a full set of everything I wanted off of trading within the first three days

and you overpaid, congratulations

>Imagine if I had missed out on previous promos just for, what, 20 packs worth of cards that aren't even going to be on the tier list?

I'd imagine you'd have less worthless promos, which is arguably a good thing
>>
>>26619361
This is getting extremely wild and out of hand, and I feel like the topic is shifting way far from its original point.

Other than Shaymin, virtually every card in Standard is worth under 1-2 packs each. You can actually get a playset of a majority of cards for one (1) pack, and in the case of uncommon staples, several playsets outside of some specific exceptions like VS Seeker and Compressor.

Look at a pack like FC. If I were a new player trying to build a GOOD deck, the only cards that I would truly benefit from are Ultra Ball and N, which they might already have. You could argue that Fan Club, Shauna, and Random Receiver are usable if I'm too new to have better alternatives. In terms of Pokemon, there aren't any generic staples outside of arguably Barbaracle and maybe Marowak, and very few of the cards synergize with older good decks outside of Mew and some of the fighting support.

Now, ALL of the cards I listed are worthless in terms of value. You can get 1-2 Mew for one pack. You can get a playset of every other card I just listed combined for 1-2 packs. So, a new player just wasted 10k tokens for 3-4 packs of cards at MOST.

And the best part is, there was absolutely no rush to get any of these worthless cards. FC is a month old now. If I didn't get the shitty staples out of them back then, I still have several months to do so. Meanwhile, store bundles last a single week before becoming virtually unavailable to a majority of the playerbase.

And you're forgetting the most important part: not all promos are bad. Jirachi is a meta staple. Regirock was extremely popular a year or two ago. Imagine if a new player missed out on these bundles because they foolishly spent all their tokens on worthless packs.

This applies to practically every pack in Standard. Again, RS is the only one you can justify because it has one of the few valuable non-cosmetic Standard cards. So yes, buying packs over exclusive promos is absurd.
>>
>>26619361
>mfw I started this whole thing
>I really just wanted HGSS cards but with other promos because I like HGSS best

sooo, FC or ROS hoping for Shaymin it is

I've already opened about 30 ROS without a Shaymin, so w/e actually. stupid fucking melon hedgehog.
>>
>>26619584
>Other than Shaymin, virtually every card in Standard is worth under 1-2 packs each.

A common saying among trading gurus. Not all of us love waiting a week or more for their lopsided trade to finally go through. Some of us pay fair prices for cards if we must trade for them. But show me the trade where you got a playset of Regirock or Zygarde for 1 or 2 packs. That's some funny shit.

>Meanwhile, store bundles last a single week before becoming virtually unavailable to a majority of the playerbase.

Which is not a problem considering 95% of the unique promos have been literally worthless.

>And you're forgetting the most important part: not all promos are bad.

I haven't forgotten. I knew Jirachi is good. I know it for a fact. I picked up 2 of them when they hit the store because I could see with my own two eyes that Jirachi was a good card. Hasn't happened before or since with a promo card. It may never happen again. Note that I didn't pick up 4 of them like some retards because I understand the card for what it is. It's a good tech that the vast majority of decks that do include it will only run 1 of.

>Regirock was extremely popular a year or two ago.

No need to lie. Regirock was a 1 of in an uncommon Aromatisse toolbox deck. It has no success after that.

>Imagine if a new player missed out on these bundles because they foolishly spent all their tokens on worthless packs.

Wouldn't even happen in the scenario I suggest. You don't spend every token you own on the currently released pack. You save, a new expansion drops, then you spend. I currently have 8k tokens. If a new age Jirachi hit the stores, I'd be as ready as you are.

I'm just here for the new players. Do whatever you want with your tokens, I don't care. I just hope some poor sap out there isn't buying this Meganium promo and all the bundles like it hoping to get some 'sick' pulls from HS Undaunted.
>>
>>26617461
or just use that drowzee that can flip lock t1 with a psychic energy, no evolution necessary.
>>
>>26619836
So you're okay with newer players skipping out on "bad" cards like Malamar and Pangoro, but you WANT them to get Regirock and Zygarde?
You're saying players won't get good pulls from Undaunted, but you think FC is going to line their pockets with amazing cards?

You'll be able to get a Regirock to fill your bad deck itch whenever you want for months now, but missing out on promos like Pangoro or Celebi is a permanent decision that will kick you in the future when you want something new. And yes, Zygarde is a 2-pack card. This isn't some "guru" shit, this is an in-and-out public offer you can put up right now.

>You don't spend every token you own on the currently released pack.
Just like you don't spend every token you have on every single promo. You're abusing double standards right now; on one hand you say it's perfectly okay to drop 10k tokens on FC for 3-4 packs' worth of cards (throw in a few more packs for the meta-defining Regirock and Zyrgarde, my point doesn't change), but it's absolutely unreasonable to drop 800~3000 tokens on otherwise unobtainable promos that come with packs as well? You're saying you're out for new players, then advise them to grind 10k tokens to blindly dump into a new pack that'll most likely give them filler or non-tier shit?

Bottom line for new players: understand that bundles contain exclusive cards. Understand that skipping out on them means you'll probably never own that card. Understand that anything you can get from a pack, you'll eventually be able to trade for, and it definitely won't be that expensive outside of Shaymin.

>>26620077
Drowzee's is an attack, which makes it very different and, in my opinion, much more comparatively viable online.
But that's beside the point. Malamar is one of many interesting promos that most people have been locked out of.
>>
>>26618272
Gallades are solid in yveltal, it's there for a consistency boost vs item lock and a way to beat lightning mus. They're not 100% necessary. Don't skip me when you send out codes again this time!
>>
>>26620411
I'm taking YZ to Nationals I'm currently torn on Gallade. I'd rather make room for techs like Druddigon and Jirachi. But at the same time I don't want to autolose to M-Manectric decks. I have a few weeks to decide.
>>
File: 430px-JirachiXYPromo235.jpg (97KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
430px-JirachiXYPromo235.jpg
97KB, 430x600px
So you do all know that the Jirachi Promo has a reprint right?I don't know when we're getting it but if you missed it you may get a second chance.

This was given out with CP4
>>
>>26620256
>So you're okay with newer players skipping out on "bad" cards like Malamar and Pangoro, but you WANT them to get Regirock and Zygarde?
You're saying players won't get good pulls from Undaunted, but you think FC is going to line their pockets with amazing cards?

Two of those are bad cards, as you've stated, and two of those just got top 8 in Utah. I think prioritizing getting one over another is prudent, don't you think? In the same vein, don't you think a new player is going to want standard cards before legacy? I don't think either of these points are very outlandish at all. It seems very straightforward to me.

>that will kick you in the future when you want something new

Will it really? Is a new player really going to be lacking in potential decks that they aspire to build? I don't think a promo malamar deck is going to be on their radar for a very long time, assuming they give a shit at all.

>Just like you don't spend every token you have on every single promo.

Why be wasteful? Why spend any tokens on them? I'm not saying you're going to waste all your tokens, but you're absolutely going to be wasting tokens. The vast majority of promos simply have no worth. It's not 'you'll get 3-4 packs worth for 10k tokens' type of wasteful, it's like 'you'll get less than 3-4 packs worth for 10k tokens' wasteful. The promos aren't any good, and therefore aren't worth anything, and the bundles are often token inefficient in terms of pack value.

>You're saying you're out for new players, then advise them to grind 10k tokens to blindly dump into a new pack that'll most likely give them filler or non-tier shit?

Yes. While you're advising them to literally subtract tokens from their account for all the promos are worth.

This'll be my last reply. It ultimately depends on what they want. Do they care for pretty but ultimately useless promos? Then spend tokens on bundles. Do they want to play with new cards when a set is released? Then my way is better.
>>
you only need night march
>>
Is the price of Shaymeme going down? I got 2 of them for 18 RS packs each. I thought they were like 25+ packs. Or does everyone just want the FA one?
>>
>>26620558
I cannot wait for this since I use Jirachi XY67 as a one-of in most decks. It's a decent card to stall if you're having trouble.
>>
>>26618272
Good job with finding a nice girl who can play TCG with you, let alone any game. Congrats on the Yveltal cards.

I've never really used Gallades before, so I can't tell you much.

email: [email protected]
>>
>>26618431
>>26618499
>>26618898
>>26620959
>>26620411

thanks for the words bros. bought some more shit today, so there will be no shortage of codes

how in the fuck am I able to use a Gallade without Ralts or Kirlia? what item lets me do that?
>>
File: image.jpg (690KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690KB, 1080x1920px
>>26620992

forgot pic cuz i am retard. got some good shit already
>>
File: 158.jpg (64KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
64KB, 400x567px
>>26620992

Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick, but it's somewhat difficult to pull of due to its restriction.
>>
>>26621015
Nice leg hair. :3c
>>
Just getting back into the tcgo and I have a question.
Are there any theme decks out rn that are worth spending 500 coins on? If not what do i spend my coins on? Just booster packs and theme tournaments?
>>
>>26621015

annnnd the pulls.... not the greatest but at least I got a Full Art
>>
>>26621053
no [if you don't need their trainer cards], and yes.

if you want to play Theme, try XY Blue.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>26621298
>>26621298

holy shit I suck
>>
>>26621341
That scizor's fucking clean, i've been meaning to get my hands on a playset myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 323x450px
>>26621341

uhhhhh why the fuck is this card so expensive??? its not even a fucking Full Art
>>
>>26621525
>mega
>no full art

That's literally it. Same with all the others not named Heracross.
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 600x600px
>>26621562

how much would a Full Art Mega Charizard be worth, if it existed?
>>
>>26621591
30 at least, probably more just for being the first one.
>>
Since I have over 40k tokens I don't do anything with... Should I buy more than one of those bundles? I mean promo Meganium x5 is better than promo Meganium x1. And since I don't do anything with my tokens anyway, why not?

Thoughts please.
>>
>>26621848

There was a long discussion weighing the pros and cons of using coins on bundles.
>>
>>26621848
40k tokens is a lot of tokens.
>>
>>26621848
Save them for the next set and just buy 4x of any bundle you see for collection purposes. When i get too many coins i buy 4x of a theme deck for the cracked holos.
>>
>>26621848
no need to get more than 4x. You can only use f in a deck and they're trade locked. But may as well get 4 if you have the tokens just sitting there anyway. Keep a few thousand in the bank to see what next week is.
>>
>>26621848
>40k

The max is 25k. I know because I'm always bordering the limit.
>>
File: ClumpingIsntReal.png (129KB, 367x220px) Image search: [Google]
ClumpingIsntReal.png
129KB, 367x220px
Let's play a tournament.

Fuck.
>>
>>26622792
I went on to draw zero draw cards, and three FoGP in a row while I was whittled away. ffs.
>>
File: fgwrgareg.png (3MB, 1288x1487px) Image search: [Google]
fgwrgareg.png
3MB, 1288x1487px
>>26621341
Got the Xerneas tin and the Darkrai box. Thanks for the codes man.
>>
File: 3 pack pull.jpg (3MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
3 pack pull.jpg
3MB, 1920x3240px
>>26618272
>>26618431
>>26620992

Thanks for the codes!
>>
>>26618272
You still dropping codes?

[email protected]
Good to hear you found a grill to play TCG with. ;_;
>>
>>26624998
Just pulled a Primal Kyogre EX from one of those packs you gave me. Thanks dude
>>
File: 465183940698.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
465183940698.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
How are you guys liking the full art secret cards? Kind of cool that they show off all the main Pokémon from the sets. Gives a nice flavor of the set. Too bad the art isn't better on them.
>>
>>26626017
I would rather have shinies, or shinies of the EXs. I'm more upset about the lack of FA supporters.
>>
File: 20160605_232146[1].jpg (790KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160605_232146[1].jpg
790KB, 2048x1536px
Here you go, niggers. Post what you pull if you can.
>>
File: XY Pull 1.jpg (241KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
XY Pull 1.jpg
241KB, 1366x768px
>>26620959
>>26620992
Thanks for the codes mate
>>
File: XY Pull 2.jpg (242KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
XY Pull 2.jpg
242KB, 1366x768px
>>26627621
>>
File: Roaring Skies.jpg (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Roaring Skies.jpg
243KB, 1366x768px
>>26627633
>>
File: $_3 (1).jpg (80KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
$_3 (1).jpg
80KB, 605x800px
>>26626017
As cool looking as they might be, they are the cheapest SR cards in XY.
They are worth about $10 or below.

The one thing I learn about SR cards.
If it's not a Charizard or a useful Trainer card. It ain't worth shit.

Also here's a Wally with no nose.
>>
>>26627940
>As cool looking as they might be, they are the cheapest SR cards in XY.

SR Energy Switch and SR Energy Retrieval would like to have a word with you, both of those can easily be bought in the $5 range.
>>
File: Manga Challenge Animations.gif (277KB, 255x112px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Challenge Animations.gif
277KB, 255x112px
>>26627940
is this wrong if I feel like this is only genuinely decent re-"design" from all the protags, team aqua aside in the whole gayme?

he looks cute, just like rald nao, but ehh sure they could make it way more badass

(in general I am of opinion this could have been done MUCH better, without wasting the former admin's designs which were GOAT and other medium influence, remember animu harlan and isabel? now the mitch from manga was good intermediary bridge in-between fabitha and rsetabitha, I liked bubblegum character of marge too. same for mack, angie, amber and all the others, idiotic viz named blaise which made much so less sense with gen5)
(omnitting the idiotic pseudo-chibi graphics inherited from x/y and generally not even trying to reach the console limitations, should have stayed with sprites like Megaten it CAN be done good like that fan game sued by nintendont's, why not move it to russia or china? they cant du nuffin just like bony fighting game xD)
btw for other examples of colour alteration see the merchandise and landon-brendan thing
>>
>>26626017
They all look like trash until you get to the Alakazam.

They are also overkill, we are getting 3 of the exact same card in the set because they taking up slots in 3 different rarity brackets now.

Black/White Era Secrets were the GOAT. Unique Shiny versions of cards that allowed Pokemon not normally featured to get a Rare card. The Charizard was also baller as fuck.

XY Secrets in general have been awful. The Mega Secrets were just as bad as these ones.
>>
>>26621983
>>26622672
K, and should I open those packs that come with the promo card? Yes, right?
>>
Did the hgss era of cards dropped in price now that the packs are easier to get?
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 573x800px
Klefki – Fairy – HP70
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Wonder Lock
Once during turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may use this Ability. Discard all cards attached to this Pokemon, treat it as a Pokemon Tool card, and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon in play. While attached, the Pokemon this Tool is attached to receives no damage from the attacks of your opponent’s Mega Evolution Pokemon. At the end of your opponent’s next turn, discard this card.
[Y][C] Fairy Wind: 30 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)
Retreat: 1

Megas OP pls nerf ;^(
>>
>>26629290
I like this, because it shows they're at least trying to have a wider range of what cards can do.
>>
>>26628243
well they are tradelocked unless you're Canadian gem buying so yes. If it's locked, you may as well open it. If it's not locked, keep it for trading for shit you want.
>>
Which league is most infected with night march standard or expanded?
>>
>>26629652
>implying a mega needs a nerf
>>
>>26628002
>SR Energy Switch and SR Energy Retrieval would like to have a word with you, both of those can easily be bought in the $5 range.
yea, they are not very useful like VS. Seeker or Ultra Ball
>>
File: BardaPokemonjpg.jpg (180KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BardaPokemonjpg.jpg
180KB, 834x1024px
>>26628065
I have no idea what you are even saying.
Are you on crack?
>>
File: CharizardPlasmaStorm136.jpg (283KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
CharizardPlasmaStorm136.jpg
283KB, 600x831px
>>26628134
>The Charizard was also baller as fuck.
The card is also worth $100 bucks

Not even the new Charizard SR are worth that much.
>>
I'm at 800 versus points currently, how far can I reasonbaly get before the ladder ends?
>>
>>26630051
standard by far.
>>
File: 1443475377166.gif (1MB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1443475377166.gif
1MB, 500x506px
I'm really lost on what type of dark deck I should make.

I want to make a Yveltal//Garbotoxin deck
Or Darkrai/Good Night Babies

Garbotoxin for taking out Shaymin and Trevenant's Curse Forest

I'm going to a Tournament at a card shop soon, I could really use some help for a winning deck.
I have everything I need to build them, but Shaymin EX.
>>
so what I'm getting from those rants above is that, as a new player I should save up my tokens and buy the promo if it interests me and if not just hang onto it for later mass pack buying or another promo
>>
>>26631274

Garbotoxin won't help you against Trevenant unless you go for a Wally's play, which I doubt would be very consistent considering you would essentially need a float stone in your starting hand as well.

Even then, if you lose the coin flip you are unlikely to ever get garbotoxin going sine you'll be item locked T1. You'd have to hex maniac, then hope your opponent never draws into Xerosic, which would lock you out of items again.
>>
>>26631411
>Garbotoxin won't help you against Trevenant
Not him, but it's a hard counter. Just run a Hex or two. As a Trev player, I'm starting to scoop more and more the moment I see Trubbish.
>>
>>26631448

I have a really hard time believing it. All you have to do is xerosic/megaphone and they have to find another hex maniac without the help of vs seeker. Unless they are hexing and then using seeker immediately, which is pretty inefficient considering they won't be able to draw with sycamore or shuffle their hand with N unless they want to possibly lose the hex for a while.
>>
>>26630167
The effect of blocking Megas is not the part I like. It's that this card works in a way different from anything else currently in the game, showing that they are at least trying to think up new things.
>>
>>26631492

>Attaching a Pokemon to another Pokemon as a Pokemon Tool
>New things

The Unowns from the Diamond and Pearl block would like to have a word with you
>>
>>26631518
Huh, I had forgot about those. The only even similar thing I could think of was Dusknoir Lv. X becoming a Stadium.

Oh well, revival of varied older mechanics is good too, considering too simple cards is one of the most common complaints about the current era.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 187x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 187x192px
I gotta say. Night March is a real big threat and all, but I think it's overrated compared to how troubling Trevenant Break is.

How do YOU guys counter Trevenant? The most recent match up I had with it had me win only because after getting honked around I managed to N the guy to one card and shuffle around his remaining Phantumps with Lysandre.
>>
File: IMG_20160503_001921.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_001921.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>26631411
>>26631518
>>26631448
>>26631480

So Garbotoxin is no good.
I was thinking of running Yvetail with Toad if that's still a thing.

I want to give Darkrai/Good night babies a try but it sounds too risky.
>>
>>26618272
[email protected]
>>
>>26632054
As a trevenant player i can say the only decks that can ruin it is obviously yveltal/zoroark variants , M-manectric , or any water deck that uses rough seas , vespiplume if it starts first
>>
>>26632054
I rely on Sky Return to keep Shaymins from being easy kills and just kind of stall through item lock the way I always have since Seismitoad EX was printed.

I'm really hesitant to take NM to Nationals because of this matchup. I'm thinking about taking YZ, which has a more balanced matchup with everything in the meta but requires some serious strategizing on a game-by-game basis.
>>
File: vmv1yIz.jpg (595KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
vmv1yIz.jpg
595KB, 2448x2448px
>>26632060
>Yvetail with Toad if that's still a thing.
I don't think anyone run that anymore.
>>
>>26632060
The best way to play Yveltal is to pair it Zoroark and play as aggressively as possible.
>>
>>26632474
So what is up with this image?
>>
>>26632517
What's not to get? Someone sent in that shit condition Magikarp in to PSA
>>
>>26632554
Thought there would be more to it than that.
>>
>>26631492
Yeah, but it also shows they have no idea what cards are needed.

A new mechanic is worthless if it doesn't help the game in any way.
>>
File: hitmonlee-generations-47.jpg (903KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
hitmonlee-generations-47.jpg
903KB, 700x990px
>>26632968
Not him, but I disagree. In my opinion, a wide array of mechanics is necessary for a healthy card game, even if they're not directly relevant to the current meta.

I mean, that's one of the reasons why Pokemon's been in such a poor state these last few years. You can count the different mechanics on one hand. For example, we have several dozen Pokemon in Standard alone with a variation of
>count energies, +20 damage for each
and half the cards in the last few sets have been direct copies of cards that just rotated out, with slight edits. People lose interest in the game when half the cards are mechanically identical.

Pokemon would be a much better card game if "filler card" meant things like that Klefki, rather than the reality of pic related.
>>
>>26632968
On this topic, what would PCL think up to directly help the meta game of today (or in the future when LTR2 gets printed)?

Perhaps a basic EX with low HP that prevents all effects of the opponents' Pokemon's attacks and abilities on the player – boom, item lock counter.

Karen is our long-awaited NM and Vespiquen counter.

How about a supporter that prevents your opponent from manipulating their discard for a turn? One turn free from your opponent retrieving anything they want from their discard.

Why not reprint Mr. Mime for the eightieth time but this time it prevents all forms of benched damage. Counters half the meta.
>>
>>26618272
Newish player here

If you're still dropping codes I'll post pulls

[email protected]
>>
File: heartgoldshit.png (222KB, 399x424px) Image search: [Google]
heartgoldshit.png
222KB, 399x424px
Just bought the Meganium bundle x4. Going to open these 12 packs in a minute. No idea if there's something valuable to pull here, you guys tell me.
>>
>>26633146
It really depends on what you mean by "help".

Do hard counter techs really make the game better?
Does getting rid of Night March and item lock really make the game better?
Why?
>>
>>26629290

>Mega Catcher
>Umbreon-EX
>Faded Town
>this

It just proves that the designers have no fucking clue what they're doing and don't pay any attention at all to what people are actually playing - literally no one has been playing Mega Evolutions since BREAKthrough came out and that's not going to change while they continue to have no fucking clue how to balance them

On the other hand, got to make sure to be able to tech against that M-Manectric deck that doesn't even reach top 32 anymore ammirite?
>>
>>26633233
I don't necessarily think these theoretical hard counters would "get rid" of NM and item lock. If they wanted to do that, they would just allow them to rotate and never reprint them.

These counters would simply reduce their meta presence sufficiently that holes would form in the meta for other, previously rogue decks to fill.

The other approach, what YGO prefers to do, is just to ramp the power creep up such that what was previously too popular gets unseated by something that will eventually become too popular. "You hate Artifacts? Here, have Burning Abyss. You hate Burning Abyss? Here, having Phanton Knight Burning Abyss." And so forth.

"Morning March 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Pokemon with the Morning March attack in your discard pile."

This approach is inherently flawed at balancing the meta but at least convinces people to buy new cards.
>>
>>26633301
>"Morning March 30x
>This attack does 30 damage times the number of Pokemon with the Morning March attack in your discard pile."

Nah Morning March should work of how many night march pokemon are in your opponents discard.
>>
>>26633274
they're already taking care of vespiqueen/night march with Karen, now they just need to introduce an anti item lock thing and we gucci y/n
>>
>>26633393

just ban battle compressor imo
>>
>>26633411
Battle Compressor is too useful of a card in other contexts to outright ban it. Assuming PHF doesn't get rotated or reprinted.
>>
>>26633220

nope, it's a shit set
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 237x250px
>>26618431
>>26618499
>>26618898
>>26620959
>>26624998

welp. looks like I fucked up. i saw her at work and said if she was feeling better we should play again this weekend. she told me in the past her friends get to see her a couple times a year, and that she doesnt really want to hang out with anyone else more than once a month. why is she so fucking autistic. sorry, im playing cards more than once a month. consider me moving on.

i have a fuckton more codes, so post emails and I will send codes.
>>
>>26633636
If she just wants to do it once a month let her just do it once a month you can go alone for the other times, she might even change her mind at some point who knows. Avoid assuming the worst it seems to be a thing you do a bunch.

I would give you more informative info but I have a real shitty headache right now.

[email protected]
>>
>>26633636
Once a month is better than never, assuming you enjoy those few hours with her.

[email protected]
>>
File: pull_from_mailguy.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pull_from_mailguy.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>26633636
[email protected]

Man, whatever you might think of yourself, you have NOT fucked up. If you're okay with seeing her once a month it's no biggie of course, but I'm assuming you're not. I'm assuming you want to be close to her, or not with her at all. Considering the fact that she doesn't want to hang out with anyone else more than once a month tells enough about her, not about you. Honestly, I'm happy for you it has turned out this way. Image you in a romantic relationship with her. You're already flipping out because of her autism, and you're not even in a relationship yet. These kind of things do only get worse in relationships, since you get more comfortable with each other = more honest. Trust me, I'm not saying this just to be nice. But honestly, you're way better off this way. I'm sure you will realize it soon. Look at you. Look at how much of your time and emotion went into this girl. It ate you up, without you realizing it. And that's eventually what love mostly is; it makes you blind. I hope you'll enjoy yourself with cards or other Pokemon related stuff. If you need anyone to talk to, just let me know through email.

Pic related is pull from last time. the other code you gave me was some Eon Pulse deck.
>>
So, I'm on a bit of a hiatus from the VGC and thought I'd fill the pokemon-shaped hole with the TCG. Is it worth my while getting into it (bearing in mind I haven't actually played since the Jotho era) or has the game progressed so far as to be inaccessible to newcomers?

Oh yeah, and the reason I'm on break from the vidya is 2 years running of retarded metagame. Also, I used to play competetive Yu-Gi-Oh but gave it up because of Konami's relentless nickel-and-dime scumbaggery. Does PTCG have either of these 2 issues?
>>
>>26634633
The online client is consumer-friendly and very accessible, teaches you everything. Pokemon's been using a rotation system like Magic since Gen 1, so a newcomer only has to learn like ~10 packs at a time. The game isn't much different from back when you played, other than the numbers being bigger and the effects getting relatively simpler.

Not sure exactly what you didn't like about Konami/YGO since there's a lot to criticize. The PTCG metagame isn't pushed at all, with half the current meta consisting of 2+ year old cards that are about to rotate, meaning investments are sound.
>>
>>26634722
>>26634633
>Is it worth my while getting into it
I mean, if you think TCG's are fun, sure.

>has the game progressed so far as to be
inaccessible to newcomers?
The PTCG is exactly the same as it always has been; take 6 prizes and you win. No fancy rule changes or weird game mechanics are in the mix right now. It's just straight aggro and lockdown right now (in standard format that is).

>Does PTCG have either of these 2 issues?
I don't know how you define
>relentless nickel-and-dime scumbaggery
but when it comes to PTCG, it's very affordable and sensible. You drop a decent chunk of change on staples, and then you use those staples in practically every deck you want to build. There is no format-changing banlist every couple of months; instead there is a yearly rotation, which occurs after worlds and is usually announced sometime in July, after Nationals are over. Which should give you plenty of time to sell off stuff that would be rotated, although as of last year the "rotated format", called Expanded, has been an officially sanctioned tournament format so that might not be a good idea anymore. Meaning your cards have even longer shelf-life.

And likewise I don't know how you define
>retarded metagame
But because of the rotation, every year's meta looks different. Sometimes the meta changes in the middle of year, but rarely. Things tend to rise and fall based on what else is popular.

For instance, the 2016 season has been defined by an extremely aggro deck called Night March; consequently, a handful of lockdown decks rose to prominence.

I don't know if you'd call that "retarded," but I probably wouldn't call it "unbalanced." It's not perfect by any means, but the meta is still pretty diverse.
>>
>>26633636
I think I already said it in an older thread, but if you can't handle her being this introvert, you are just - not - a - good - match. Moving on is the best thing you can do in this case. Don't worry, you didn't fuck up anything, you're just not a match.
You can't just get any girl that has a common interest, not even if she likes you back. It's more complex than that. That's not on you, it's not on her, it's just the way it is. So get up, adjust your crown and walk on my friend, it's alright.

mail still shiroakaguma at zayi de
>>
File: 1302047025991.png (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1302047025991.png
108KB, 700x700px
Hoo boy...

>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42593-rng-tournament-hands/?p=481333
>"Just to clarify, you need to riffle shuffle a physical deck of cards a minimum of 7 times in order for the deck to be truly randomized. Most people do not do this which means that your deck isn't truly randomized and is partially affected by how the cards were placed in the deck. Our game (like other digital trading card games) uses true randomization. I've worked on other similar titles and this same discussion came up for years. I understand true randomization can be frustrating at times but it is working as expected."
>Riffle shuffling
>People still use this method for TCGs in this day and age.

Is this man trying to teach kids how to damage their cards? I never riffle shuffled my decks after looking at what it did to a friend's cards.
>>
>>26633636
That's just fucking weird dude I don't really know what to say? You might just have to drop her as a romantic interest, that or you just ask her on a proper date.

thanks in advance
>>
>>26634829
I have an automatic shuffler that I run a deck through a dew dozen times when I first make it. It's pretty simple, it has two slots, and uses a padded wheel on both sides.

When ever I shuffle before a match, I just use the old MtG 5-point shuffle. It works and has little to no risk for card damage.
>>
>>26634722
>>26634749
Thanks, that's pretty informative. I get the idea that the metagame isn't nearly as narrow as I worried (i.e 90%+ of ALL viable decks being the exact same overpriced cookie cutter bullshit).

I mean a buddy of mine's started about a month ago and he managed to get 2nd place in a standard tournament with a deck that revolves around a the sylveon you get in a fairy theme deck, whether or not that was a fluke remains t be seen I guess
>>
File: mOIGyvH.jpg (139KB, 1286x748px) Image search: [Google]
mOIGyvH.jpg
139KB, 1286x748px
Has anyone had the problem of being stuck on this? It's the first time that this has happened to me
>>
>>26635026
You sound like the kind of person who complains about """netdecking""". You know, the kind that doesn't actually understand what the word metagame means.
>>
>>26634915
I've never heard of a 5-point shuffle
>>
>>26635111
He's talking about the Yu-Gi-Oh meta, which is pretty cookie cutter bullshit right now; which is why I'm taking a break from.
>>
>>26635111
Is a little variety really too much to ask for? Don't be that guy
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>26633776
>>26633799
>>26633819
>>26634811
>>26634881

whatever, Im over it. maybe Im just oblivious, she did flat out tell me today that she is still sick and her period just started. ill still be nice and relatively friendly, Im just not going to ask her to do anymore shit.
my stupid cuck ass even gave her one of these packs earlier in the day when things were going well. ill prolly send you guys some of these codes
>>
>>26635449
[email protected]

See? All this makes you do things you don't even want to. Giving her packs you actually want to keep for yourself, damn. Glad you can see things in perspective.
>>
>>26635710

dont worry ill get u. im literally not going to say more than "cool", "nice" or "fine" to her tomorrow. she wants to be left alone, then I will leave her the fuck alone. i just dont know why she would flirt with me at the end of last week and then act like im a rapist today when I ask her to hang out again.
>>
>>26636019
You already have your answer.

> that she is still sick and her period just started

Periods really fuck people up it fucks you mentally and physically and whatever you do don't make a big deal out of periods.
>>
>>26636176
I was meant to quote at the start of the post for context.
>i just dont know why she would flirt with me at the end of last week and then act like im a rapist today when I ask her to hang out again.
>>
>1024 people are only allowed to enter in Nationals for the Master Division
>>
>>26636401
For whose Nationals?
>>
>>26636445
US in Columbus, Ohio
>>
>>26636485
Jesus fuck. 1024? For fucking US Nationals? What's the source on this? And when/where can you pre register?
>>
>>26636500
http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/nationals-2016/who-can-play/
>>
>>26636176
>>26636199

i honestly dont care. Im just done with her shit. thanks again for listening.
>>
>>26635026
pretty good and fairly recent article about the state of the (standard) metagame here http://thecharizardlounge.com/2016/04/17/state-championships-recap-when-night-march-ruled-the-world/

Is the client new since you last played? Playing online is really completely different to playing competitively. There is a much wider variety of skill levels & decks and you can experiment to your hearts content with relative success.
>>
anyone got a rough idea how much either of the Genesect coins go for in packs on the client? It doesn't come enough to scope it out and the trading companies don't even mention coins.
>>
>>26637479
Try starting with an offer of a tourney chest.
>>
>All 4 ticket tournament queues will be replaced with 8 ticket tournament queues that will be offering double the prizes.

If they also started giving more tickets, this would be pretty good.
>>
>>26638096
>prize wheel changed to give players more tickets and less tokens
>everyone complained
>now there are more tournament options to reflect those prize wheel changes
>now people are complaining that they don't give out enough tickets
Literally no winning
>>
>>26638171
3-5 tickets per day isn't very much. It's still low even with 4 ticket tourneys.
>>
>Getting high enough in standard rankings to start meeting night march with my Diancie ex deck

I mean yeah I am sometimes winning against these non complete night march decks but can they be shipped off to their own league or something for the mean time?
>>
File: wheelgrindjune616.png (19KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
wheelgrindjune616.png
19KB, 680x390px
They started giving out fewer tickets, not more. Before you could get 1 ticket on the wheel, even in losses. Mystery boxes would give 2-4 tickets.

Now your main way of getting tickets is the new age boxes, which according to my data is at ~.4 tickets per box. It's conceivable that you'll earn 4 tickets if you earn all 10 boxes on a day.

That's slow for most people, I think. It doesn't matter much to me considering I have 1256 tickets because I rarely join them.
>>
>>26635449
>>26636176
Thanks for the codes.
>>
>>26638526
I love it when I the winning wheel lands on the only prize box I already have 3 times in a row does that every other day and I am completely fucked once I get more than one claimed.
>>
File: Silver pull.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Silver pull.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>26633636>>26633776

Got something pretty neat from the packs so thanks! and mate don't get to distraught about all this you still have a friend who clearly enjoys pokemon cards with you even if it doesn't go full GF level.
>>
>>26638699

I guess dude. it just fucking hurts me how often she has to tell me she has to be alone, and then she tries to talk to me at work like she's one of my friends. at this point i've given up on the GF shit. i just want to hang out with her and learn more about her. and then she has to throw this barrier up once again.
>>
Boy I love not winning the fucking coin toss 2 whole fucking days in a row.
>>
Every fucking match I play is rigged. Never go first, always draw the exact same worst possible starting hand no matter what deck it is. My skilless, awful opponents playing literally what always fucking topdeck everything they need immediately without drawing anything. I fucking hate this game. I want to fucking kill the devs.

SAME FUCKING HAND EVERY GAME. NO MATTER THE DECK IT'S A DEAD HAND AND THEN I TOPDECK THE SAME DEAD CARDS IN A ROW WITHOUT FAIL.
>>
File: btao.jpg (778KB, 1354x1868px) Image search: [Google]
btao.jpg
778KB, 1354x1868px
>>26635449
Thanks.
>>
File: CkS48YCUUAEaJ6E.jpg:large.jpg (69KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
CkS48YCUUAEaJ6E.jpg:large.jpg
69KB, 528x960px
These are clearly top tier deck building tips.
>>
>>26628689
Thanks for answering my question :'(
>>
Why did I ever listen to people saying to buy the dark hammer deck? This shit is literal trash. Basic Blue shits on this.
>>
>>26641268
I got the same advice from someone, and being the newbie I was/am, I used it in Theme for a few weeks.

I actually had a very good win rate, and I loved the deck a lot. Then I casually mentioned that I'm using it in one of these trheads, and an anon told me it's shit and I should use Basic Blue instead.
Didn't believe them, but yeah, Basic Blue is way better. Still, DH did a lot for me, I don't think it's really bad. I'm glad I got to use it.

The lesson I learned was that most theme decks have different ways of playing them, and it does give you an insight into different kinds of mechanics. And to not trust the first anon to tell you to go buy a deck.
>>
>>26641141
That's not that bad advice for back then.
>>
>win coin flip
>opponent immediately concedes
thanks i guess
>>
>>26641268
>>26641327
Yeah, and Basic Blue gets easily wrecked by that new Zygarde deck, or the Basic Green deck when it comes down to sustainability.
>>
>>26641371
bill
oak
gust + flute
whatever the energy removal was called
switch
pluspower
itemfinder
computer search
lass
trader/breeder
gen1 was more itemfocused than our current meta is lmao
>>
>>26616037
speed hack using cheatengine? how?
>>
>>26616037

How many Rare Candies can I get for a pack?
>>
>>26642133
>whatever the energy removal was called
The card was literally called Energy Removal you dork
>>
>>26643538
As many as you want
>>
>>26642133
did you finish your metal deck namefag?? anon here who said to split the bronzongs 3/1 for bench block. mine is fucking great now but starting to face the mirror a lot
>>
So with the upcoming rotation will we see the geomancy xerneus and energy moving aromatisse removed? If so what the fuck are they going to do about fairy decks because even with those two they aren't exactly that great and without them they are going to have trouble.
>>
>>26644048
>will we see the geomancy xerneus and energy moving aromatisse removed?
Geomancy Xerneas is reprinting in the next set, XY11/Steam Siege.

Both Aromatisse and Xerneas are being reprinted in CP4, which should be releasing in Q4 this year.

>what the fuck are they going to do about fairy decks because even with those two they aren't exactly that great and without them they are going to have trouble.
The same thing they're going to do about Fire, Lightning, Grass, Fighting, and Metal decks.
>>
>>26644084
Come rotation grass decks will probably see some play. Even if it's just sceptile-ex.
>>
>>26644084
Are we actually going to see cp4 or is it just for Japs?
>>
>>26644129
CP4 is just for Japs.

But we will probably get a Legendary Treasures 2 at the end of the XY–BREAK block. So there will probably be a PRC-on format for a few months before they release a reprint set that snaps it back to XY-on.

Nothing is confirmed though.
>>
>>26644111
I thought Vespiquen was doing okay
>>
>>26644516
It sure as shit won't without Battle Compressor.
>>
>>26644516
I play vespiquen with eeveelutions and unown, it's pretty dank but it's completely shut down by giratina...
>>
>>26641980
I can see that happening, but it's really not happened that often to me when playing Basic Blue. Zygarde is still a bit tougher than Green, but both are absolutely fine to handle in most cases for me. Maybe that's just luck, but judging from my experience, I'd choose Basic Blue over those two anytime.
>>
>>26643835
I actually dropped the idea for now because the tournament already started and I decided to play a deck that I already know runs consistently enough
maybe at a later point
>>
>>26645456
What are you playing in the pokebeach monthly?
>>
>>26645462
I'm visiting a friend now and will post the list later but I'll tell you now that it has yellow and purple attackers and uses shaymin to draw (^:
points at name
>>
So my brother opened a booster box of ancient origins today. Things didnt go his way with only 1 FA and 4 regular ex's. Maybe one of you guys will have some better luck. I'll give 10 of his codes away since hell use some. How do this?

I saw somebody in the threa giving it to people. Email?
>>
>>26645660
You can do it via email if you want or via images either way I like codes and will post pulls.

[email protected]
>>
So in the upcoming rotation we are predicted to lose XY base set, Flashfire, Furious Fists and Phantom Forces right?
>>
>>26645660
hell I'm always down for a code or two and pulls will be posted too
[email protected]
>>
>>26645499
manectric/garbodor yawn
>>
>>26645762
That's the ongoing prediction.
>>
>>26645845
Will those packs still be sold constantly on the online store or will they go the way of BW/HGSS?
>>
File: Charizard-Rare-Pokemon-Card.jpg (163KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard-Rare-Pokemon-Card.jpg
163KB, 750x1000px
>>26641141
>Choose two types of Pokemon
>only 11 Trainer cards
>28 Energy cards

It's amazing how much as change over the years.
>>
>>26645660
I like codes
>>
>>26645871
>changed
>theme decks still follow this philosophy
>>
>>26645706
>>26645780
Hopefully you get good stuff guys. GL!
>>
>>26645660
[email protected]

thanks in advance
>>
>>26645924
>>26645931
Sent guys. GL!
>>
File: vile gard and tyran.jpg (3MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
vile gard and tyran.jpg
3MB, 1920x3240px
>>26645706
>>26645927
Thanks.
>>
>>26645780
>>26645927
nothing received at this end :/ that happened with the single anon too. Maybe I should change my disposable email service.
>>
File: 20160607_194538.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160607_194538.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>26646002
Any other way i can send them over?
>>
File: thanks for codes.jpg (2MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thanks for codes.jpg
2MB, 3840x1080px
>>26645950
Cool here are the pulls.
>>
Why is it so hard to find a Gf that likes pokemon tcg too that isnt a total slut?. I have 500 dollars to spend on my lonely self. What should i buy?.
Either i spend 200 on singles and finish off the 3 sets im currently collecting OR. I just buy 6 booster boxes with the money. Halp
>>
>>26646037
okay this one I know works yay.
[email protected]
it was the ones sent to >>26645780 if you have any idea which they were. thanks kind anon.
>>
>>26645660
>>26645977
>>26646038
Does AO even have anything decent?
>>
>>26646137
Oh yeah it has vespiquen.
>>
File: freetourney.jpg (35KB, 563x181px) Image search: [Google]
freetourney.jpg
35KB, 563x181px
>Free legacy tourneys right now
>>
>>26646119
Why not try a boyfriend?
>>
>>26646137

entei
giratina
hoopa
regice
vespiquen
unown
vileplume
sceptile
ariados

hex maniac
lysandre
trainers' mail
forest of the giant plants
>>
>>26646137
My brother just wanted to collect the set and pulled mostly ultras he had already sadly.
>>26646129
Sent anon
>>
>>26646178
If we get 8 people to join and instant concede, there's a lot of free coins/tickets/chests to be had.
>>
>>26646180
I'm straight anon kun. I just want to be loved by a woman...who also loves tcg.
>>
File: pulls.png (3MB, 1376x2452px) Image search: [Google]
pulls.png
3MB, 1376x2452px
>>26646192
thanks man, nice freakin pulls related
>>
>>26646178
>>26646194
I guess the ptcgo portion of this thread is dead. Free legacy queue is really slow.
>>
>>26646178
Have free tournaments existed before or is going to end in bans like the code thing?
>>
>>26646243
Nothing happened to the 89 token tourneys that gave 12 tickets to losers. And the legacy tourney is gone now.
>>
>>26646239
That is sick. Nice job anon
>>
I wish the concede button didn't exist. Getting these ko challenges is absolutely suffering
>>
I joined one of those legacy tournaments.

In the middle of it it's saying that it's a standard tournaments with ticket rewards and a token entry fee.

And while I'm typing this I got a free pass to the finals. The reward portion is literally gone.
>>
How could they fuck up so badly and not make the fates collide full arts so shite.
>>
File: ebin.png (695KB, 1247x859px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
695KB, 1247x859px
>>26646321

no entry requirement

no rewards

final destination
>>
File: tourneys.png (106KB, 992x678px) Image search: [Google]
tourneys.png
106KB, 992x678px
It looks like the tourney changes are just to make the prize list a lot more straight forward.

>>26646432
The rewards are there. I got my 3 chests and 150 tokens from my concedes.
>>
File: versus.jpg (89KB, 907x663px) Image search: [Google]
versus.jpg
89KB, 907x663px
Is versus completely broken for anyone else?
>>
File: trainer.jpg (95KB, 920x661px) Image search: [Google]
trainer.jpg
95KB, 920x661px
>>26646903
Quick match, deck testing, and trainer challenge are also broken. The only stuff that works is tourneys and the tutorial.
>>
>>26646903
>>26646934

working fine for me
>>
Does anybody know what EX card and Full arts we will likely see in XY11?

Volcanion
Garde
Magearna
Steelix
Mega Garde
Mega Steelix

What else should be expect and what do you think the 3rd mega evo will be?

Do you think they will do the Dual Type Ex cards as full arts?
>>
Ditto EX when?
>>
>>26647034
i want a Karen full art so bad
>>
>>26647034
The set will have more BREAKs than EX's so my guess is that's the limit on EX's and subsequently, full arts. Of course we'll get either Karen or Ninja Boy as a full art as well. No clue on secret rare(s).
>>
>>26647277
Ditto Break when?
>>
>>26647394
This, times10x
>>
>>26647394
>>26647425
>>26647569
Karen Full art will be amazing. I do hope Mega garde Gets another full art and i cant wait to see steelix. I'm assuming that based off breakpoint/Through/Fates. the Secret rare will be volcanion or gardevoir. Maybe even both
>>
well got the fairy challenges done don't know if I can be bothered to do the dragon challenge I actually don't have that many dragon pokemon.
>>
File: Bisharp-XY11-English.png (174KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
Bisharp-XY11-English.png
174KB, 245x342px
Was there a promised number of dual types in the set? If so, how many are left?
>>
is there enough cards to support a mill strategy?
>>
>>26649333
There is no skill involved in this game, just pick any deck and hope the RNG doesn't fuck you over.
>>
What the hell is going on /vp/?
>>
>>26648533
Noivern and Hydreigon form a decent offensive dragon core that's cheap to obtain and not especially difficult to set up if you keep pressure with early noivern air slashes. I got through the dragon challenge in few hours with it.
>>
>>26649629
THANK ME
>>
>>26649629
dunno
>>
>>26649327
Huh, a Druddigon and a Zoroark replacement for Rainbow Xerneas. I'm still not sure if the EX or non-ex version is going to be better; but, the deck should tier after rotation.
>>
>>26649333
There are two mill decks and a stall deck (That wins via draw) in standard. None are very good but you can still win games.

There's Mew mill that tries to race your opponent to a deck out vs their 6 prizes. You can trip over your combo and any deck that can make more then 1 prize a turn should auto win.

Houndoom mill tries to remove your opponents resources by both stalling and milling. If water was not a popular type this would be a great deck but water has two tiered decks.

Wailord stall is a proven deck that tries to sit on a fat 250HP EX and just stall by healing and removing energy. Some decks just can't win but it does loose against any deck that can return energy from the discard, do more then 250/270 damage, or has a Bunnelby.
>>
>>26649327
supposed to be eight total
Volcanion-EX, M Gard, Azumarill, Shiftry, Bisharp

M Steelix dual Fighting/Metal allegedly but I've no source on that. So two to go. Or 3 if steelix is not right.
>>
>>26650393
Different anon here. Do you have a decklist for Houndoom mill?
>>
>>26650638
>all but Volcanion and Bisharp suck, and Bisharp is very niche tech

Maybe they'll get better in a year.
>>
>>26650638
so these count as two types for rainbow force xerneas right?
>>
>>26650656
Mega garde is 130 With a band and 2 energies. How does that suck. You could even use it to discard and setup for night marching. Needs testing but it has possibilities
>>
>>26650707
>this lack of mechanical knowledge

1. Band rotates. 2. Night March rotates and not even the biggest retards run megas alongside it. 3. Megas use spirit links. 4. Manectric is the exact same card with a better effect. 5. Dimension Valley, its only saving grace, rotates.
>>
>>26650656
They won't, they're objectively bad. Have you read Azumarill?

Azumarill – Fairy / Water – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Marill

[C][C] Play Rough: 30+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

[Y][Y][C] Half Drain: 80 damage. Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.

This is what we call a filler card. It will never ever ever see competitive play. It's not even interesting enough for a shitty fun deck.

>>26650707
>Muscle Band on a Mega
Ignoring that, 110 for one energy isn't special. Alakazam can do more than that, and look how competitive it turned out.
And are you unironically suggesting you run fucking M Garde with Night March? How could that possibly even remotely be a good idea? Night March would grind to a fucking halt if you had to juggle around a garbage Mega just to swing for all of 110.

>>26650744
C P 4
>>
>>26650744
>>26650761
ignore my aparent autism. its 5am
>>
File: here's your cp4.jpg (160KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
here's your cp4.jpg
160KB, 800x671px
>>26650761
>this retard again
>>
>>26650744
Blacksmith, Muscle Band, and D Valley are getting reprinted in XY11 lmao
They were revealed alongside Pyroar Break
>>
>>26650792
Those commercials use old cards like Hoopa you fucking idiot. How are the posters in these threads so fucking dumb? Fates Collide didn't have a Dimension Valley reprint despite that commercial with Alakazam using it. Nothing is confirmed, and the only reason we got the Scorched Earth, Strong Energy and Fairy Garden reprints is because they were in the Zygarde and Audino battle decks.
>>
>>26650761
>Alakazam can do more than that, and look how competitive it turned out.

All psychic types that are psychic weak have an asterisk by them as long as night march is in the format. Alakazam and Mewtwo would likely be tier 3 or slightly better without it.
>>
>>26650852
Mewtwo is fucking terrible regardless of NM or Trev, because it relies on Damage Change which relies on a stadium to be anything more than a poor man's Keldeo. Alakazam is a much better deck, easily one of the frontrunners for tier 1 behind Ray and Yveltal/Zoroark post rotation.
>>
>>26650852
>Alakazam and Mewtwo would likely be tier 3 or slightly better without it.
Exactly. Now imagine an M Alakazam with a shitty base EX, a low damage cap, and virtually no secondary effect on its attack since you're not realistically going to be able to discard enough basics to get it to deal magic damage.

That's the new M Gardevoir. It ends up being another filler Mega. PLi has this weird weighing issue where they think every Mega has to swing for 110~130 off one attaching turn, except that's extremely shit unless it has an absolutely nuts secondary effect like with Manectric.

>>26650877
Mewtwo's weight comes from Psychic Infinity, not Damage Change. Change is a gimmick that the deck can abuse, but it's definitely not how you take prizes. Not saying you're wrong about it being fucking terrible, just like with this Gardevoir.
>>
>>26650877

Mewtwo placed top 8 multiple times during states despite night march dominating the competition. Take away it's worst matchup and it's in a much better spot, obviously.
>>
>>26650927
Mewtwo has nearly no real favorable matchup in any meta. The closest thing is being a bit faster than Yveltal and hitting it harder, but it loses to basically every other relevant post rotation deck straight up without Damage Change tech and struggles with it.

>>26650951
It had a grand total of 4 top 8s and one top 4, nothing higher, and it loses very hard to Ray who has the option of teching things like Glaceon and Regice, gets obliterated badly by Alakazam, gets walled by Giratina and Carbink who will be around post rotation in a meta where chaining hexes will be harder without compressor, struggles to OHKO Greninja Break, and assuming Volcanion is as good as it looks on paper will have a difficult time versus that. Any of these decks it desperately wants Damage Change.
>>
>>26651097
what is getting rotated out and when?
>>
>>26651327
We don't know for sure yet and after Worlds.
>>
>just hit 300 tradeable packs on ptcgo
>only like halfway to a playset of sr ultra ball

woo lad
>>
>>26650675
I would assuem so. some of the types overlap already, so don't get too trigger happy. One or two could certainly bolster the deck. But only if they are basics or it's too much space. So that's just volcanion so far and he doesn't really work with the deck in any other way.
>>
File: 20160607_211928.jpg (3MB, 2976x1506px) Image search: [Google]
20160607_211928.jpg
3MB, 2976x1506px
Heyo, got a couple codes for you people. Post pulls please.
I really just wanted to show off my new star pokemon I got for my collection :^)
>>
>>26652510
I'll be getting a gold Ultra Ball soon while I still can. I regret not picking it up when it was 100.
>>
File: Junitatas.png (120KB, 378x245px) Image search: [Google]
Junitatas.png
120KB, 378x245px
I might actually make it this month.
>>
I'm just saving up tickets for now. I get 3rd/4th most of the time, so it's hardly worth it.
>>
Anyone there with a M Gardevoir deck or knowledge of the best one? Im building It and would love some help, please.
>>
>>26653524
3-3 Garde
2-2 Aromatisse
4 Xerneas
>>
>>26652617
>TFW I'm only at 680
>>
File: CkasGwyUYAAWPMt.jpg (120KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
CkasGwyUYAAWPMt.jpg
120KB, 573x800px
Ability: King’s Palace
Each of your Nidoqueen’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[P][P][C] Power Lariat: 60+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each Evolved Pokemon on your Bench.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-08+at+11.44.57).jpg (142KB, 453x627px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-08+at+11.44.57).jpg
142KB, 453x627px
>>26654785
nidoqueen + king deck!
double stage 2 evolution line GENIUS
thank you for your creative concepts tcpi....
>>
>>26654881
Maybe nidoqueen has an attack/ability that let you bench nidorino/nidoking
>>
does ptcgo delete accounts that havent been online for a while? I literally just retrieved my account name with an email and then when I used my email to retrieve my password(same email) they say theres no account linked to that email?
>>
>>26656257
No, they don't.
>>
>TFW people on PTCG/O General say that a deck you made is a bad idea
>TFW it has close to 80% win rate
>TFW you seem to be the only one using it for months
>TFW you finally start running into people trying to mimic the build
>>
File: the rest.jpg (885KB, 1328x2232px) Image search: [Google]
the rest.jpg
885KB, 1328x2232px
forgot to dump the rest in my shit thread.

here, guys. have some furious fists booster codes. go nuts.
>>
Is Shiny First Edition Charizard still the strongest Pokemon card in the game?
>>
>>26656677
No, now it's Joltik.
>>
>>26656670
What super sick unbeatable epic pokemon tcg deck are you playing BRAH?
>>
>>26653544
you can dooo ett. Top prize is actually worth going for for a change. I'm only so high because I love the new Bronzong build and everyone was playing fairy.
>>
>>26652510
>>26656672
And this is why no one posts image giveaways anymore not a single pull post thanks pack jews.
>>
File: niggerjews.png (88KB, 562x264px) Image search: [Google]
niggerjews.png
88KB, 562x264px
>>26656672
And not a single pull was posted. Fucking niggers.
>>
Daily reminder that if you play trevenant break, you are an asshole embodied in the form of a ghost tree.

;_; my poor garchomps
>>
File: thxanon.png (2MB, 778x1666px) Image search: [Google]
thxanon.png
2MB, 778x1666px
>>26656672
>>26656823
>>26656829
sorry kind anon, was busy cropping them and just uploading - here are the pulls
thx
>>
"We’ve now learned that the seven Pokemon BREAK in the set will be Yanmega BREAK, Clawitzer BREAK, Hydreigon BREAK, Talonflame BREAK, Pyroar BREAK, Xerneas BREAK, and Yveltal BREAK."
>>
>>26656981
The six Pokemon-EX are Steelix-EX, M Steelix-EX, Magearna-EX, Gardevoir-EX, M Gardevoir-EX, and Volcanion-EX.

Plus 2 Trainer Full arts assuming. And obligatory Full art secret rare. How do you guys think the pull ratios will be distributed?. Theres only 6 regular ex cards.

Fates collide was giving 2-3 break 5 Regular Ex 2 full arts. I guess it'l be 2-3 Breaks 3 Ex 2 FA.
>>
What booster box is worth it these days for entertainment purposes?
>>
>>26657041
Not fates collide. Lots of ultras but shet cards. Primal clash and generations a best
>>
When I hover over my deck, I don't see how many cards it has left. I only have this problem on my laptop. How do I fix this?
>>
>>26656677
It wasn't even the most powerful card in Base Set. You were blinded by printed big numbers.
>>
>people that literally auto forfeit cancel for 20 minutes so that you'll concede the match

literally why
>>
>>26657167
How do you forfeit cancel I thought once it started counting down that was it no stopping it?
>>
>>26657136
No idea never heard of it before? I assume its a windows laptop?
>>
>Steam Siege at worlds
Please print karen
>>
>>26658155
>Karen from Gold and Silver‘s Elite Four (256/XY-P) will be given out in Japan’s Night Battle tournaments this August and September, which are the tournaments that gave us the All-Night Party and Umbreon promos last year.

Steam Siege releases on August 3 and will likely have pre-releases in July. Karen won't see an English release before its Japanese one.
>>
>>26658155
> worlds
I assume people are talking about the world championships so why is it referred to as worlds?
>>
File: pyroarbundle.jpg (92KB, 852x638px) Image search: [Google]
pyroarbundle.jpg
92KB, 852x638px
This week's bundle is shit. 680 coins for this.
>>
>>26658321
Forgot to mention the blacksmith and torch are regular holos.
>>
Who the fuck is zach and why is he the only person redeeming tcg codes?....
>>
>>26658399
I'm Zach and I'm the one with the bot.
>>
File: 431px-MandibuzzEmergingPowers69.jpg (58KB, 431x599px) Image search: [Google]
431px-MandibuzzEmergingPowers69.jpg
58KB, 431x599px
>>26658244
While I wouldn't hold my breath for Karen in Steam Siege, cards coming out in English first is not entirely without precedence. Emerging Powers had over 20 cards that weren't out in Japanese at the time.
>>
>>26658321
>>26658363
This is an important bundle, because that's the highest rarity of Blacksmith. The only other versions are non-holo and reverse holo.
I just picked up four, thanks for reminding me.
>>
Steam Siege theme decks confirmed to be Volcanion and Hoopa.
>>
>>26658321
is this the same bundle they accidentally put in the shop for a few days back in March? Looks very similar at least.
>>
>>26658603
fuck, it is. I didn't need the fifth locked of each.
>>
>>26658321
>>26658363
This bundle is the only way to get a holo blacksmith.
>>
>>26658442
forget that did you see the gardevoir pack art? Fucking b0ss and so hawt
>>
>>26658442
I fucking hate how Volcanion looks.
>>
Just got a Mewtwo/Darkrai battle arena.
Holy shit it has so many good cards.
>>
make sure you guys pick up 4x of this bundle so you can build a pyroar deck :^)
>>
>>26659741
I just want the foil trainer cards senpai
>>
File: 20160608_173458.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160608_173458.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Uh oh, this thread almost died. Can't have that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljyoe8miAqA
>>
File: 20160608_173513.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160608_173513.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Anyone else interested in building some crazy Rainbow Road Xerneas decks with all these dual types happening in Steam Siege? It's gonna get crazy nuts.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.