[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite how underwhelming XY were, can we at least admit they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Despite how underwhelming XY were, can we at least admit they had awesome gym designs?
>>
>>26614171
5th gen's were better

also Wulfric's gym is literally the worst
>>
>>26614171
X&Y felt great to play after shitty gen v
>>
No, not really
>>
>>26614180
>>26614191
There are two kind of people.
>>
>>26614250

Three kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out that there are two kinds of people?
>>
I really liked gen IV gyms
>>
I'll tell you a secret: I loved XY. Wouldnt give 10/10 because shitty postgame and lack of characterization for some people (mainly Diantha, Malva and gym leaders) but a solid 8/10.

One of my favourite Pokemon experineces ever (i play since gen 1 and Pokemon Blue)
>>
Olympia's gym was easily the most interesting in design, the others were okay.

One thing I want to return is for the gym theme to be remixed to match the style of each gym like in BW2.
>>
>>26614171
How do they clean this place?
>>
...I literally managed to somehow avoid all those girl trainers in that fairy gym leader doll house thing.
>>
>>26614678
Four kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out that there are two kinds of people?
>>
>>26614800
>not defeating every single trainer in the game
>>
>>26614171
I only really cared about Grant's and the old grass guy's gyms.
>>
>>26614880
I didn't think I could avoid ALL of them. Usually the gym forces you to fight at least one or two.
>>
>liking olympia's shitty gym
Really? It's a straight fucking line. Just because it has 3d effecs and bright colors doesn't mean shit. You literally walk a direct path with no puzzles or challenge.
>>
>>26614709
This.
>>
>>26614250
Were you trying to do something like I posted? It's 2 opposite opinions back to back. Kys you're trying to act smart >>26604012
>>
>>26614859
Five kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out someone pointing out that there are two kinds of people.
>>
>>26614709
That's how I felt about it: Very underdeveloped extraneous content but the main game itself was very satisfying.

Gyms were one of its best parts, IMO.
>>
>>26614709
This.

One of my favorite pokemon games overall because they were enjoyable.
>>
>>26614709
I agree, XY brought me back into the franchise and I love it. Can't wait for SM.
>>
>>26615245
Six kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out someone pointing out that there are five kinds of people.
>>
>>26615134
This. It was cool looking, but in a way that was hiding the lack of anything.

Though I still like it, the same way I absolutely love Jasmine's Gym for having nothing. Like she just took away all the bullshit and the real challenge is battling her.

It was better in Gen 2 when Steel type was a mystery but still great
>>
>>26616461
Seven kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out someone pointing out that there are six kinds of people.
>>
>>26616485
Eight kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out someone pointing out there are seven kinds of people.
>>
>>26614171
It's not just the gyms, X/Y did a lot of things right. It's mostly just the lack of challenge and piss poor post-game that people rag on. It's a pretty solid game otherwise though.
>>
>>26614709
I enjoyed them because it just unleashed my fanboy playing Pokemon in 3D.

I give them a 7/10
>>
>>26616467
>It was cool looking, but in a way that was hiding the lack of anything
This is such a great description of Gen VI
>>
>>26616629
Nine kinds actually. Otherwise who would point out someone pointing out someone pointing out there are eight kinds of people.
>>
>>26615154
Autism
>>
>>26614191
X&Y felt great to play after shitty gen IV
> ftfy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.