[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current Playthrough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: Pokemon Red.png (2KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Red.png
2KB, 480x432px
Post your teams, /vp/.

I have never played a Pokemon game before. Wish me luck
>>
>>26613269
> Has never played b4
> Already has top tier taste in starters
>>
good luck
>>
Leafgreen. No wild pokemon xp challenge, and no trainer rematches either for that matter. The point was to see whether earlier games really were harder than gen 6 or not. The emerald run was pretty tough and fun, so I decided to try another GBA game.

This time, I let myself cheat a little to version swap for Growlithe. Because of lower levels and generally less XP available I only had enough trainers to level 5 pokemon, especially since all the rare candies and nearly every trainer after and a little before Fuchsia went to Dragonite. Worth it, though. This is just before champion rival in E4 first round.
>>
>>26613367
Way easier than Emerald, only the E4 ever really gave trouble at all. Venusaur was MVP due to sleep powder and Leech seed allowing it to stall just about anything to blow potions and revives on KO'd party members.

No Gengar because I kind of wanted to see how useful Haunter would be without trade access.

Also, top taste OP
>>
>>26613390
>potions and revives
>>
>>26613269
I'm jealous.
>>
Alpha-sapphire
Sceptile
Mawile with mega stone
Pikachu with the luchador cosplay
Frosslass
Relicanth
Latias

oh, I know legendaries are frowned upon, but Latias was always one of my favorites and this traded adamant Mawile is even more uber than it at this point anyway. I'm not feeling Sceptile, but its a good false swipe user. is there any type coverage I'm badly missing?
>>26613284
this. You're going to do alright. Make sure it always knows leech seed.
>>
Previous Emerald run, just before Wallace. Reminder that Wallace is the Champion in emerald, by the way.

A few gyms gave a lot of trouble, Gardevoir was MVP thanks to her ability to setup calm minds on shitmons like Juan's Luvdisc.

Bagon only made it to salamence because I caught it at highest possible level and looked for every rare candy to save and blow on it.
>>
>>26613418
Hey, the game gives you those for a reason,namely to use when you're underleveled.

Wallace was a real fucking nightmare, especially since Breloom did fuckall with its nonexistent special attack. Gardevoir and Swampert had to carry the last fight through.
>>
File: bluesquad.png (30KB, 689x609px) Image search: [Google]
bluesquad.png
30KB, 689x609px
In order: Vaporeon, Sandslash, Rapidash, Venusaur, Chansey, and Mr. Mime.
>>
File: muh babies.png (90KB, 1583x823px)
muh babies.png
90KB, 1583x823px
still doing that monoground playtrhough of emerald

guys. HELP. glacia and those fat fucking walrus pokemon are fucking me over so bad the best i can do is hold out with swampert ad even then when i get to walrein, the fucking sheer cold ALWAYS HITS. It's ridiculous, I've gotten the first two champs down pat, what mons they have and what sets the duplicates may even be running.
>>
>>26613588
Teach Swampert toxic and stall her out.

Try and force her to blow all her full restores on something less threatening, like Glalie.
>>
Black 2

Samurott
Excadrill
Electross
Fraxure
Metang (x-fered over, dont really use since its higher leveled than my team, only for emergency uses)

Current grinding up my team because Hugh's serperior fucking swept my team because of coil + leaf blade
>>
Pokemon X

Bagon 27, Braixen 35, Absol 31, Ivysaur 30, Dunsparce 30, Gardevoir 32

I'm just leaving Geosenge town, previously fought Korrina and her dual Lucario team. The fighting gym is going to be hell for my team.
>>
>>26613588
Also Wallace WILL fucking destroy you, especially since ground types have little to no support moves.
>>
>>26613588
>STILL liking golem
>>
>>26613269
>unironically playing pokemon
you must be over 18 to post here
>>
>>26613605
I was just thinking of trying that
>>26613628
fuck off
>>
Playing Yet Another Fire Red Hack, which is yet another fire red hack ( + difficulty, custom pokedex with 150 pokemon from first 5 gens ).

Just arrived at rock tunnel, and this is my current team:

STEELIX (lv 35)
- Bulldoze, Iron Tail, Rock Tomb, Rock Polish

YANMEGA (lv 34)
- Slash, Wing Attack, Silver Wind, Ancientpower

SERVINE (lv 31)
- Tackle, Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado, Calm Mind

I know, I have a huge fire weakness. I encountered some wild Darumaka that I thought about adding to the team, but I was never too found of it or it's evolution.
>>
>>26613269
Come back after youve made some progress and let us know what you think
>>
>>26613628
Hey, Golem is pretty good. You have to be careful using him tho.
>>
>>26613447
That is the most stereotypical emerald team I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1445207165959.jpg (6KB, 130x234px) Image search: [Google]
1445207165959.jpg
6KB, 130x234px
>>26613269
>>26613284
>>26613423
All this good taste. OP, you made a great choice.
>>
>>26613999
>stereotypical

Try mine, it has Gardevoir, Camerupt, AND Walrein. Can't get anymore stereotypical than that.
>>
>>26613999
Hey, it works and I like it. The only pokemon I don't really like there is Aggron.I was intending for it to be a Dusclops at first, but decided I really needed rock and/or steel.

>implying most people have Salamence by E4
>>
>>26613999
>stereotypical
>his team doesn't even have Skarmory
>>
>>26613624
No you won't. Literally nothing in XY is meant to give the player trouble at all. You won't even fight her Lucario in her """"gym"""" battle, and when you do fight them it's set up so you really can't lose if you aren't stupid.
>>
File: 20160605_090317.png (371KB, 1439x939px)
20160605_090317.png
371KB, 1439x939px
This is my final team.
Standard fire red nuzlocke.
It all came down to Wakefield.
>>
Playing FireRed. Current stipulations:
-Poison types only
-Can only catch one of each poison Pokémon
-Game over if the entire party wipes

The team:
>Nidoking
>Venusaur
>Golbat
>Haunter
>Oddish
>Beedrill

I'm dealing with Team Rocket in Saffron. Looking forward to Sabrina's gym.
>>
File: crying-waterfalls.gif (278KB, 450x338px)
crying-waterfalls.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>26614272
MFW Golbat can't evolve until AFTER the E4
>>
>>26614317
Right? Crobat's my bro-bat.

I'm going to have fun not being able to Fly anywhere.
>>
>>26613269
I saw this picture posted in another thread yesterday

YOURE A LIAR OP
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 442x331px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 442x331px
Standing in Indigo Plateau right about to fight the E4
>>
>>26614721

>Nobody above lv.40 except for Ho-Oh
>Using a legendary
>>
playing red fire randomlocke. At the moment I have:
Ludicolo
Arbok
Hariyama
Jolteon
>>
Do you all play in your pcs?
>>
File: White 2.png (145KB, 573x337px) Image search: [Google]
White 2.png
145KB, 573x337px
>>
>>26614721
Why so low levels? Did you have other pokemon you boxed?
>>
>>26614721
Yo what the fuck? Those levels are stupidly low, even for Johto. How did you manage that?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.