[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like all 3 of em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: SMStarters(or_not).jpg (98KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
SMStarters(or_not).jpg
98KB, 1024x780px
I like all 3 of em
>>
>>26610131
The fuck am I looking at?
>>
I hate all 3 of them
>>
>>26610131
cool drawing.
>>
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
what even is this shit?
>>
>>26610617
>>26610650
no one is surprised you are dumb
>>
>>26610131
Oh neat, some more fakes to expose people worthy of ridicule for believing in them.
>>
File: 1463524733003.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463524733003.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
All three of them are fucking garbage compared to the other leaks.
>Owl hood
Inferior in every sense to Owltair
>Tony the tiger
God I don't even need to explain this one
>fappobait
WORST OFFENSE! BALLIO IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR COMPARED TO THIS TRASH.

If is real I will just pray to all fucking gods for Nintendo to go under for good. I'm glad a new Xbox and Playstation are already around the corner to buttfuck them in the ass once more.
>>
I like the tiger because it would look amazing in an anime with a nice budget and good animation, he looks like he came from Gurren Lagann.

The other 2 i don't really like them. But i gotta admit they look better than gen VI evos, way better...wich actually makes me believe they're fake.

I'm on team Ballio all the way but i must admit it would be an improvement over what we got in VI from the starters.
>>
>Popplio's supposed final evo can't make a peace sign

Why does this sadden me so?
>>
>>26610676
The tiger looks like something an homosexual manchild like you would enjoy. They sure got that target audience looked up.
>>
>>26610676
>Greninja is good
>Chesnaught is meh
>Delphox is cancer

>owl is cancer
>tiger is cancer
>seal is furshit cancer like Delphox
How are these better again?
>>
>>26610131
you posted a fun topic. expect 100 replies of lonely people using insults to fit in with /vp/
>>
>>26610693
Ha...i haven't played a pokemon game since the japanese version of pokemon crystal came out, Ballio is the reason why i post here, i was even thinking about buying the game because i really liked his design.
>>
>>26610699
>owl is cancer
>tiger is cancer
>seal is furshit cancer like Delphox

Anon, maybe you're the cancer
>>
>>26610740
sounds like a good plan
>>
>>26610131
>Fakemon Fanart.
ok , pathetic
>>
>>26610983
>pathetic
the irony
>>
>>26610131
I like your image op.

Now draw waifulio riding tiger mask's dick.
>>
File: 357693-armor_king.jpg (151KB, 556x1200px) Image search: [Google]
357693-armor_king.jpg
151KB, 556x1200px
>>26610131
>people actually believe these
The Litten one is just Armor King
>>
>>26610131
i already love them. please draw more
>>
>>26610761
>furbait anything but cancer
Malignant anon spotted
>>
File: 1464733012930.jpg (59KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464733012930.jpg
59KB, 500x400px
>>26610669
You know Game Freak makes these, right? Nintendo just publishes?

I liked Ballio and friends, but these blow them completely out of the water in terms of design, and if they're real, it's the first time since Gen IV that I will have a legit tough time choosing a starter because I love all three final forms so much.
>>
>>26612246
> Terms of design
Bullshit, thee things got an entire design sheet for use to understand them.
We don't know much to anything about Ballio gang and if any of the fan speculations are true abot them they have much more concepts built into them in comparison.

Rowlet is the most creative than all of them on these 3 and it just piggybacked and build onto Owltair's design with no giving Rowlet a leaf hood until now and he also so happens to have a black face instead of shadow!? But Rowlet's knife throwing turned into arrow shooting while Owltair became a more skilled blade player, and I even saw speculation that Owltair's hood, face shadow and green eye glow is a play on night vision.

Popplio's is a singing mermaid that's simply pretty while Ballio has many themes from acrobat/strongman/clown built into a simple design.

Litten's given is more flamboyant than Cannonther but overall it's just a wrestling cat man which happens to have a champion belt that shoot fire.
Fan speculation on Cannonther has, It's long anatomy fuse and patterns being the make up of a cnnon that atleast extremes and builds upon Litten's fire furball aspect, Cannonther's head symbol is a firing crosshair unlike this wrestler's being....nothing, while Cannonher's cannon design actually gives insight on litten's oily fur and sulfer symbol.
>>
>>26612437 (You)
We know next to nothing about Robin Hoot and friends either, unless you can read moon runes. Root Hoot's face looks like...and owl's face. The hood is a bit suspicious, but it could be a coincidence, like the whole Roothoot fiasco.

Litten's facial mark was only assumed to mean something, it may mean nothing at all and it just looks like the stripes on the heads of any anime cat/tiger. There are oil wrestlers, and some heel wrestlers like to spit in the eyes of their opponents. Tajiri used to spit "green mist" that looks quite a bit like the stuff that Nacho Tigre is spitting in the leak. Tigre's head symbol also kind of look like the stitches or designs in a wrestler's mask. There's also a famous legacy heel wrestler in Japan known as Tiger Mask, with stripe designs on his mask that resemble it. I also find the presence of a new character on Tigre's art page rather interesting, because it would make this leak very easy to prove or debunk if she shows up anytime before launch. The codes for the color schemes being on the art pages also seems like a detail that most fakemon artists would either omit or forget entirely.

Merseal looks odd at first glance, but mermaids were used as attractions in old circuses. Who's to say she isn't a singer who juggles bubbles or something at the same time? She looks like a natural progression, especially compared to Ballio.

I'm sorry you don't like them. I liked Owltair and Jagfire too. Jagfire was a little bland and long-necked for my taste, but it grew on me. But something always seemed off about them. Like they didn't really jive with Pokemon's style. These do, perfectly. And I much prefer Robin Hoot and Nacho Tigre. They look like something you might actually encounter in a Pokemon game, or in the anime and are rather creative and inspired, whether you want to believe they are or not.
>>
>>26610131
Love the drawing. Hope to see a colored version maybe.
>>
File: 1464406529743.jpg (61KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464406529743.jpg
61KB, 599x600px
>>26610131
>all 3 are bipedal
>>
File: 1446830787386.jpg (116KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
1446830787386.jpg
116KB, 401x333px
>>26613225
>All 3 appear in Smash bros
>>
File: pomf.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>26615075
>Robinhoot is a Link clone
>>
>>26613225
>What is Kalos
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.