[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You won't get megas in Gen7 (leaks)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: a new era.png (491KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a new era.png
491KB, 1000x1000px
I translated Pokémon Moon and Sun for Nintendo España starting October 2015. There were numerous text strings for Mega Evolutions, but only known ones.

There's something completely new you probably don't expect - nothing you've seen here like Pokémon-Trainer fusion that belongs in a fanfic-tier. Nope. Can't leak details because it risks my position, but I'm just warning you.

You can ask Yes/No questions in this thread though. I won't answer the most compromising ones. I do not deal with graphics other than UI translation, so I do not know what Pokemons look like - only some Pokédex details I don't really remember because those are the first text strings we translate anyway.
>>
can you put new types on pokemon
>>
No es fake
>>
>>26610097
is your dad john gamefreak?
>>
Are you a closed homo?
>>
Syncro with all Pokemon?
>>
when you are gonna leave the basement and find a job?
>>
Is it the synchro stones from Pokken?
>>
>>26610097
No, es fake
>>
>>26610166
Get a degree and study in Akita for twelve months. It's all it takes, really. No one speaks Spanish+Japanese+English these days.

>>26610153
>>26610190
Sorry but it doesn't look like it is. I do not have much details as of gameplay (we do not play the games themselves), but in the dialogues, Prof Kukai describes it as a "the way a Pokémon overcomes its limits". Lillie plays the big role in all of it. Your Hawaiian pal is just male Shauna from what I've seen, while Lillie is much more... like XY Rival.
>>
>>26610288
>Get a degree
>be on /vp/ on a saturday night
choose one.
>>
>>26610346
Friends went to the (Warcraft) movies. I'm going with my girlfriend next week so...

Alright fags, ya blew it. Wait for Coro Coro.
>>
>>26610381
>have a girlfriend
>be on /vp/ on a saturday night
totally no es fake
>>
>>26610137
No, he's very open about his lust for cocks.
>>
>>26610288
You're so bad at this that not even /vp/ is buying it. Which says a lot.
>>
Does Phoebe show up in the game?
>>
>>26610097
Tell me at least three new features, abilities or attacks in Spanish or you are full of Bullshit.
>>
When are you being sent back across the border?
>>
Can you write us a full paragraph - the same paragraph - in English, Japanese, and Spanish? Make it about hidden abilities in Pokemon.
>>
Can you provide any evidence?
>>
>>26611354
>>26611204
>>26611167
That small sliver of hope you guys have for wanting this to be real... i can see it
>>
>>26610346
Not him, but I'm getting a PhD in biology.
>>
>>26614558
>>26614558
And I'm working on my masters in applied math.
>>
>>26610097
>Can't leak details because it risks my position
Credibility: GONE
>>
Hey tío, que tal?

Una preguntilla así rápida... ¿Puedes recordar alguna entrada de la pokédex? ¿Algún detalle sobre algún pokemon nuevo?
>>
>>26614068
>>26610403
I'll be back after Coro Coro

>>26611204
At the time I counted thirteen new abilities. The description for Solgaleo's and Lunala's are right - there's not more to them... Until -something- (one of the next big Coro Coro reveals as it is something huge to the gameplay and story) happens to them.

One of the new locations is called Bosque Silbato (Whistle Woods? No idea, I dont work with the English translator)

The tiki item from Gen 6 unlocks an "event" in Moon&Sun like Arceus does in the Tohjo Ruins from HGSS, again with a returning character from what I can retrieve from the dialogs.
>>
>>26615308
Me acuerdo del pájaro regional del tráiler. Algo así como:
"Habita árboles en zonas frondosas en grandes bandadas. Cuando uno es atacado, todos sus compañeros acuden a su defensa."

//
Anon asked about an entry, I dumped the regional birb's.
>>
>>26615347
>tiki item

well here it is, goodbye fake anon. We can´t trade between sm and xy, and you also can´t transfer items via pokebank.

goodbye anon :)
>>
Will there be lots of midriffs
>>
>>26610097
OP, use a trip or something.

>>26615359
English entries for regional bird and the dog like pokemon from the CoroCoro trailer? Is that Pokemon a dog?
>>
>>26610097
>Can't leak details because it risks my position, but I'm just warning you.
>You can ask Yes/No questions in this thread though. I won't answer the most compromising ones. I do not deal with graphics other than UI translation, so I do not know what Pokemons look like

You again? Delete this thread.
>>
>>26610097
Wide range of outfits for customization? Like XY
>>
>>26616102
I'm not believing this at all but you do realize that item is called the Strange SOUVENIR right? Obviously you'd be able to obtain the item in the region it comes from, or do you not understand how souvenirs work?
>>
>>26620860
so you think you can just go somewhere and buy a souvenir and then a legendary pokemon event or something like that is gonna be triggered? you really believe it?

If you could obtain it somewhere and then give it to someone, then ok. But else no I don´t think so.
>>
¿Quién es el pokémon waifu de la generación?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.